3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 14.07.20 09:25 pm

Hidden synergies and undocumented features! (Diablo 2)

Diablo II is very good, but very old game.
Game of the era when developed in the majority did not consider it necessary to explain to the players the intricacies of the gameplay mechanic. Plus a whole bunch of versions of make sometimes huge (here, managed to use =) changes.
The result was a vast array of nuances which sometimes do not even know the players with years of experience.
And okay if only they, even fan-made resources in your library do not contain this information!

To catch all these important things from the guides (often incorrect) forum disputes (in which the truth may be deceased) is exhausting and unproductive.
Therefore I propose to collect them here in this thread.
For clarity and accuracy, take the later version (>1.1), as the most popular and common.
Write what information you at the time, was surprised, puzzled, forced to re-examine and make changes in their own style of play, and I'll put it in the first message and available to execute.

So, I'll start myself:
Surely this is common knowledge, but for some reason neither the author guides neglected to mention this nuance, as the fact that synergy only give sub points. If you put one point into the skill, and then put things on a +20 to it, the effect of it for other skills will still remain at unity.
There are rare exceptions, consisting in synergy of the unique items that grant a fixed (aura LVL 16 for example) the ability and even skills, castelmassa with a chance (when hit, you get hit) but this is a bug and it works only on some versions. (on RuBattle - works) to Use it or not is up to your conscience.
(in the comments there are examples and a lot of, check out if you're interested)

Pumping auras on the paladin resists the elements (Resist Fire, Cold, Lightning) increases the maximum resistance to the corresponding element by 1 for 2 points invested. However, if you include the aura, the maximum resistance will increase by 1 for every point. That is: you pumped Resist Fire for twenty, put on a bunch of stuff on fire resist and your resistance is 85. But if you turn the aura, it will rise to 95.

The explosion of the corpses of the necromancer a very powerful spell... on pl1. More players greatly increases the health of the mobs (with 8 - 4.5 times), but for damage spells does the base value, without taking into account multiplayer modifier and a massive brawl efficiency suffers greatly.

The paladin takes damage while using necromantic skill Revive
(requires verification and details, to whom not in a breakage)

Potions of antidote and thawing not only remove the negative effects, but also gives +50 poison resistance (cold) and +10 to maximum poison resistance (cold) for 30 seconds.
The effect is cumulative, wygra drinking multiple servings, you for a few minutes get a high resistance that can greatly help out in the beginning of the game when you accumulate resists hard and endgame for cheap increasing their chances against the super-strong (uber) enemies that can cut your resists (including the maximum).
Important! Limit - no. Not at all. After spending some time (and money) from a dealer, you can nastuchat itself resists to cold and poison for a few hours real time. Until a reboot or death. Mortals, please note! For players on hardcore is just a gift from heaven.
101 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.07.20

Forty five

A
Akamil 14.07.20

Alex Bitansky
Yes, I remember that somewhere I ran across the description of this bug. But could not reproduce.
If anyone is able to do so, please describe the sequence of actions.

m
minovalo 14.07.20

You can bind that, and then throw in the cube, but after every access to it will have to throw again. About Kast from lying in the trunk of a cube the first time I hear.

O
Obsessed 14.07.20

for castes of the chest hear for the first time.
passed, if msyu Bitansky claims something, he is not obliged to provide proof! if you charge, he sho drives, you should Proficy to provide. isn't that right? © ;D

A
Akamil 14.07.20

Obsessed
Not, however, a couple of weeks ago I read somewhere about caste portals with volume that lies in the cube in the chest.
And it was not a kind of isolated the bug and perfected the technique. Something else was said about the fact that it is impossible to open the trunk that way is not broken. Alas, not zaskrinil and do not remember.

O
Obsessed 14.07.20

Camil is some cheats that violate accepted here for centuries, the principle of obtaining suffering. I write Firkas, sawed to fix this in the Alt client and figured out how to podnimut the entire progressive community to use the new version!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.07.20

Obsessed
It is the Prince of Mikhalkov or not?

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.07.20

These vanyuchiy balauseri soon as teleport with Enigma from the trunk using start!

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 14.07.20

Camil
In the trunk - then you stick the cube to climb and the owner do not touch, otherwise flies. Incidentally noted was just for the Eske, on the other, this was not noticed is probably due to procustom es and bo with a different item. More specifically, I used the Alto client with an expanded chest 96 level, the cube was in one of the bottom corners of the chest.

O
Obsessed 14.07.20

bd_sm[TDPG], Yes, here in neighboring topchika vidosik was ))

it was noticed only on the Eske
the cube was in one of the bottom corners of the chest.
Alex Bitansky, tell me, dear, and in which phase these were the Moon? it was not a mercury retrograde in Cancer?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.07.20

Called constellation, part #

A
Akamil 05.01.21

Gentlemen, can someone explain how the penetration of immunity works. That is, I know that only two skills are capable of this: necrov low resist and palov's aura of condemnation, and they act in one-fifth of the power. But (!) Does this 1/5 work both before and after the 100% limit, or does it work in full force after breaking through?
Let me explain. The mob has 110 resists. Palych has a faded aura of -150 cuts.
Will the final resistance of the mob be 110- (150/5) = 80 or 110- (55/5) -95 = 5?

T
T-fox 05.01.21

Akamil

R
RomanDII 05.01.21

A portal in a cube works very simply

in a bag there is a cube, you put a volume of portals there, put a cube in a chest, the portals continue to work as if the volume is in a bag, reset when you look into the chest (not even into a cube), but restart the game makes the portals available again, here is a video for those in the tank :)

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
bagayuzers will soon start using the tiliport with ingma from the chest!
ahahahaha, so be it: D

about bonus synergy points, I knew that only nested ones work,
but did not understand about charges, how they affect ???
and also, if I have nested points, for example, a teleport and on one of the items, besides other properties, there are teleport charges - how does it work? charges are spent / not spent ?? not tested

R
RomanDII 05.01.21

Assassin's skill Fade
When used, the Assassin partially goes into the astral plane, and therefore becomes less vulnerable to Curses, elemental damage and physical. damage.

Notes:
Fade has a hidden bonus to physical resistance. damage. It is not displayed anywhere: neither on the character, nor in the skill itself. Each skill level + 1% (1 = 1%, 2 = 2%, etc.), maximum possible 50%

Fade reduces the duration of the effect from the Shrine (altar with a bonus). To avoid this use Burst of Speed, then use Shrine and use Fade again

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

RomanDII
works like regular synergies. For example, on marrow 33 lvl bp - if necr has not invested a single point in this skill, then he receives a bonus to the associated skills - as if he had native bone prison 33 lvla.

r
rambler87 05.01.21

I usually buy a volume of portals, put them in the inventory, and then transfer them from the inventories to the cube. The ports will work until an object is removed from the cube - you can put objects in the cube.

r
rambler87 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
And if the skill is invested in bp, then the calculation is already in progress only by the invested points, not by marrowkam?

p
passed 05.01.21

RomanDII wrote:
nested points, for example, a teleport and on one of the objects, among other properties, have teleport charges - how does this work?
Do you see the potential for this or is it just a fucking thing to do?
rambler87
This whole tom jab isn't worth the candle. In general, I look at the adherents of the clogged inventory as sick. 2x4 + cube = vanlav.
rambler87 wrote:
if the skill is included in bp
Then the bagofich goes on the ride.

r
rambler87 05.01.21

passed.
What kind of "riding" - I'm not particularly into abbreviations - it doesn't work here, then?