3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geno27 14.07.20 09:54 pm

Hard on the brakes (especially indoors) tell me what to do? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Hello! Not found any similar topics on this create. Put extreme update to the game, and with game update put newer driver, N vidia, After all this (because this was not) during the game began to appear a sharp drawdown of the SFC, it is possible to play 100+ then immediately drops to 60, then to 30, all this for 3-4 seconds and then immediately back to 100. Especially this effect is observed in the premises and all this is accompanied by a large black square, Ala the shadow, but if you go outside, then once everything is fine, until you run by what else the place.. Tried a lot, deleted the files and did the restore, in the end reinstalled the game, reinstalled the video driver 2 times. That does not help. The temperature map around 70-75 in the game, I thought maybe because of it, packet loss is not. their knowledge is no longer enough to understand what is happening..Tell me please, who knows how to solve the problem. Thank you. PS. other games work fine.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arevac 14.07.20

Try older the wood on vidyahu, put

G
Geno27 14.07.20

Arevac
Helped, put one backwards. Thank you very much for the advice! I hope that the issue is solved)