3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RezZzonice 14.07.20 09:56 pm

Slot machines (Borderlands 2)

I suggest in this thread to keep the screenshots of winnings at online slot machines.No screenshots do not write.

Ps Screenshots to pay only when an object in a slot machine.
32 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeverBackDown 14.07.20

xXx-Game
No matter how much I play, three bells will never fall out.

_
_DooM_ 14.07.20

I yellow machine gun won. Medkhaus called that.

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 14.07.20

Twice was:
pix.PlayGround.ru

u
user name 14.07.20

By the way, notice that the payout on slot machines depends on session, that is how I noticed it. Running in "safe-Haven" in search of Misha was Mamaril, opened in parallel, a cardboard box with green. label if boxes often come across the ammunition, and phials, the machines have won money, a grenade in the face, nothing. If in cases were the birds and Aride, and the machines were tasty loot. Here for purple and orange weapons will not say anything, because once just won some kind of purple dumps have.

a
aris99 14.07.20

spent 300K - now I regret(( received 100500 visinet, no faces of Marcus, his feet 5 times and got 1 time the three emblem store had around ve start to shake and the confetti fell out, I was false, ran to look at the swell, given a gun, damage about 200-250 not remember, and shoots 6 bullets in a semicircle, I was surprised that kochernikov if close - cuts like butter, but if far shoot no good here, better than moxie to give 20K and it will give nice PP

P
PazDim 14.07.20

It was one and a half million to spend on what. In the next Temko read, as there were broken machines, convinced that there are purple and orange things :). In short, kerf music in the background and sat down to play. After 15 minutes of hard play(played at the Asylum, on both machines) knocked the orange bandit slag machine. Seems good. Joy was overshadowed by the fact that I'm 48 level, and the weapons all of the machines fell 41st :(. Eventually sent to better times, another Persian will enjoy. Played another 20 minutes. Spent thousand 800(each game-5000), had only one purple gun, and it's good. Conclusion: without cheating, can beat a good gun :). The probability is extremely small, but if you have an extra couple mil(and where they do, you can spend it???), you can try to knock the orange... Still I store a thread to move closer to the machines :D

n
nik64 14.07.20

just like in the joke

And another thing, orange is not only moxie can be removed and with the one-armed Goliaths.

C
CTALIHA_HA_BAC_HET 14.07.20

Fucking spoilers, right now I ustonovil, play 30удалю

M
Mr.Zadrot89 14.07.20

convenient vending machines at the locations top bar of the Holy spirit,there is a shop nearby,and falls nice,though the bar at moxie rules had(lucky I guess),but the orange did not come across yet,mainly money,white and green.By the way in vending machines if the money is there,cool gun easier to knock than to wet everyone.

M
MadKilla 14.07.20

under an hours play at moxie, have won only 4 purple, 6 blueprints. The rest of the grenades in the legs, greens and white stuff.... ANY LEGENDARY.. Well I think someday you're lucky..

M
Max Fry 14.07.20

Spent about three to four hours, but the orange never dropped out.

J
Jaila 14.07.20

I like the slot machines in which you can win more than the real thing. For example playing slot machines for money https://www.spinoman.com/ is already out on another SN in a month. So don't waste your time)