3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Maslov 15.07.20 10:30 pm

Purple hair after you install mods (Fallout 4)

but because of what the hairstyles went like this .Help to understand what the mod buzit fashion on color is only 1, fashion hairstyles about 5-8 mods.

6 Comments
Sort by:
t
tchuzhy 15.07.20

And disable mods at a time ?

K
KIBERMAX 15.07.20

Artem Maslov
Take this turn off mods one at a time and so find out which of the mods creates a conflict.

PS to push the game a million mods and then go to the forum and to write why is my game not working, not realizing that not all mods are compatible with each other.

J
JoKeRD07 15.07.20

Artem Maslov
Maybe hairstyles meshes incorrectly installed? Or it can be on top of anything else we need to spool?
It is necessary to look everywhere for a description of mods, maybe some hairstyles are incompatible with each other

H
Hattack 15.07.20

Artem Maslov
The presence of purple textures says only one thing: you rewrote this particular texture, some other... Let me guess... Mod hairstyles has been pre-set NOT the last. In principle, it is time to learn one simple truth, if you yuzaete share Arbors, and want to roll mods, one Manager Mods you won'T get off!

l
longerr2007 15.07.20

Artem Maslov wrote:
How smart you are, just a SPACE.
But what he is wrong? Are you asking about the mod,and do even a simple list is not provided.We have to guess here?

V
Vyxyxol 15.07.20

Hattack wrote:
The presence of purple textures says only one thing: you copied this texture to another.
The presence of purple textures, says only on the absence of these textures (wrong path, etc.), for meshes without textures are shown in Gambio-like games gazebos that way.