3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 15.07.20 10:32 pm

How has your life changed after that. how did you become a gamer?

How has your life changed after you become a gamer?
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
PETFAL 27.09.20

I started around 6-7 years old with a dandy. I saw my friend playing Mario in May, I didn't realize it was interesting. And the first game, saw the sandbox, all the same dandy. Well, I got the console in a funny way, but I will not talk about it).
So I became an unknowingly igroman. In general, the disadvantages are a bunch, with drunks do not need to communicate, and with normal, too, is not worth it. You need to look for people like you, and it's going to be hard to do. Especially if you live in a small settlement.
People won't understand you at all, and women don't understand you. But I know one thing, you shouldn't listen to anyone if you're rubbing how you want to live a different life. Telling people about your hobbies is definitely not worth it.
In my life, all the friends of the drunkards, for a long time did not think about it. Who got married, we do not communicate for a long time.
I think if you're a gamer and you keep it up, you're going to sleep anyway. The man is betrayed by his own face).
But I can say for sure, the gamer is lonely often, but at the same time he has few friends, but the gamer is very purposeful), if the comp breaks or console, the gamer as an addict will find the opportunity by any means to repair his PC. I think you're going to be a gamer in old age when you don't care.
And as they wrote above, about life in the rack, being a gamer is not the worst thing that could happen to you. Certainly better than an alcoholic or a drug addict. Spending money on games, and even if you spend 4.5 thousand per drive for a dog4, it will still be more profitable than being an alcoholic and every day flog, and to be a shout in general silent. So the gamer is more likely to go out in the people than the last two.
However, I am also a football player, so in my body there is still a sporting principle, thanks to the desire to win, I am still alive). The truth is very gray at 32 years old).
Oh yes, the set-top box helped me from prison), I'm 100 percent sure of it, looking at what I grew up in and what problems, I would be waiting for only one thing. So, judge for yourself. Some parents help, buy cars, educate. Well, they didn't give me anything, that's what Kazima is a genius for).

P
Posledovatel 27.09.20

PETFAL
it all sounded like an excuse
to be a gamer or addict of the third is not given (you can still alcoholic)
but you have to admit that really being a gamer is the lesser evil of these options
well the truth is it's all from laziness that gaming is that boozy or addiction

V
Vaipen 27.09.20

Follower
Agas, and also rockaosis, obesity and visual impairment. :)

u
ugf16349 27.09.20

No, I'm just doing what I like.

E
Eternal Traveller 27.09.20

Nothing has changed, just from catching up and hiding I once moved to Dandy, and then to the PC - and so there remained.
I admit, I think it's also an addiction, but not as harmful as drugs or booze. Of course, you could still try to make a career and become the King of the local mountain, but as a person who organically can not leave at the expense of others, somehow did not work out:-)

V
VETER15 27.09.20

Gaming for me is not the last place in life.

Among the above describe, saw an opportunity, an opportunity of their ideas.
I think gamers by nature, NOT: greedy, stupid, cruel, proud, and a lot of other things to think (as many think), and ready to say so on THEMOV. Progressive people have something.

The problem is not that gaming somehow interferes with life, but that, widespread use in life this concept has not found (roughly speaking). Because of the goals of humanity, because people themselves create their own world. And the minority has to follow the majority as a whole.

This is a different life and reality, as many have noticed. And this is an opportunity!

P
Pecos_Bill 27.09.20

Played games from the age of 10. Right away I had a small pocket set-top box "sonic." Then at the age of 12 Dandy appeared, and a year later Sega. Played them in different games, but passed only a few and it did not give me much buzz. But then in 2006 I started playing Shk comps in WarCraft and a little later I saw my friends playing Oblivion, Morrovind, and then Gothic 3. I was so freaked out by what I saw. From the graphics at the time. From those gaming worlds. And you could say I became a gamer, then I realized what I want to do. But there was no computer and I continued to run a campaign of hordes in the war in computer science. Soon in 2009 I was bought a single-core comp and I finally started playing) The first half of the year I steered into every track, but then discovered the same oblivion, witch, Gothic 3. It affected me a lot. I began in the real world to look for what was in the games, imagined myself as some hero, drew in the lessons of game characters, weapons, cool places. In the school years of the game was for me the meaning of life and while everyone around me usually lived, I played and gained experience. Soon I became a better player and people came to me for advice. Then I decided to make the games a reality and made wooden swords and shields and me and the boys went into the woods and fought like a witch and skyrim. But then it all went away, everyone grew up and I didn't. Well games have become just a source of inspiration and distraction from reality. Thanks to the games I learned to draw, process pictures and see interesting things in reality. So the games had a positive effect on me, despite the fact that I began to play little.

M
Mexicano 27.09.20

You just don't have to position yourself as a "gamer." It's just a kind of entertainment, not some honorary title. Well, I've been playing games for 31 years, it doesn't bother to live. And how it can interfere at all, it's like watching a movie or fishing to go, a hobby and a hobby.

P
PETFAL 27.09.20

VETER15
It's right. Most wins. Get you in a club of drunks and drug addicts, you will not be your own, but also a fool, because you are a gamer).

P
PETFAL 27.09.20

Mexicano
A moviegoing then. The thing is, I don't position myself personally, but people can call you a gamer. And everyone will pick it up).

c
cuCHANte 27.09.20

Like everyone else, I think that I started to play here only because it is more interesting than other acts (walking; communicating with unpleasant people, and surrounds me with their huge number; drink, smoke, drug addiction). Well, from early childhood I began to learn the game world. Some passed fleeting pleasure, the second only took time and nothing more, and the latter remained in my heart and are there to this day. I started with NFS Undergroud 2 on my still ancient PC of the beginning of 2,000, then with the advent of the smartphone hooked on mobile and lost about 5 years, after which the mob. I was tired of gaming and I never went back to him. And now for 3-4 years I play on a laptop. Yes, not in the too cool games you play on it, but there was a lapse when I completely drove away a lot of times some masterpiece, in my opinion, weighty games. Of these were both cooperative and solitary (I will mention only the most favorite of them: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt). It's a good thing there are cloud services that allow this.
Well, what's the point I'm getting at. Games are different, boring and catching you to the core. Touching the most pressing life themes and values of our lives. And they make them just like me and you people. And it was the games that pushed me to learn about this sphere. I try myself in the creation of different genres and types of games, began to draw, compose music. And all because the games saturated me with this zeal and desire.
Yes... It will be years, decades before I start creating worthwhile projects. But it is in order to also please those who will play in them

Thanks to everyone who read it. More cool games for you

M
Mexicano 27.09.20

PETFAL
They have nothing to do, gamer to call me, not schoolchildren the same) The only important - who knows what can do, what has skills in reality, for work or other activities. Everything else - husks, which will not pay attention, well, hobby and hobby, usually no one cares.

P
PETFAL 27.09.20

Mexicano
Well, that's right, too.

y
yariko.v 27.09.20

Became a programmer, wrote his game, though publicly so far only one.

S
Spyder-man 05.04.21

Born a gamer .. with a keyboard. And here's the result .. became spider-man. And even in the spy version .. =) I
follow the companies of video games, I track games, when I find a game, I jump on it like a spider and assign it to myself. :)

k
kurskiy 05.04.21

Considering that the first console (Dendy) appeared at the age of 6, it has not changed in any way. I grew up as a gamer :) Hobby as a hobby, no better and no worse than others.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.04.21

In my opinion, I was already born a gamer, so there is nothing to compare with)