3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 20.10.19 10:47 am

Impressions of the game (The Long Dark)

Who already played, share impressions.
48 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verba-163 20.10.19

What can I say, survival in cold weather without zombies is something new. Of course this is only early access and it's still early to say that the game is crap. You can see that the game shows good potential, let's see what will happen in the future, I hope the game will meet my expectations.
Of course I played this game and even bought it for 420 rubles in steam, and ran there, jumped out the window was not hit. The game somehow reminded me of State of Decay, but it's not horror, that I am personally pleased, waiting for further updates!!!
It's an awesome game!!!

V
VenomSRT 20.10.19

Too rapidly changing characteristics. After 6 hours of sleep the character drinks more than a half-gallon of water and to satisfy your hunger need to eat several cans. Clothing is constantly worn. I'm having problems with the boots, need to repair skin, and to get it, as I understand it, it is necessary to kill deer. To kill a deer without a gun is unrealistic, and the gun for a couple of hours of the game I never found. In the end, worn out shoes to 9%(never happened - I was eaten by a wolf at the dam). Actually from what I would like is to have the food and water was more effective, but would be dependent on the condition of the products. Also with the clothes - when ripping a well, to obtain more materials. Forgot to mention the calories. It seems that the flow is not changed depending on the speed of movement - that is, to overcome the same distance, calories burned, identical, so makes no sense to go.

Overall, I loved it. Picture and sound design - 9/10. But you still have to use third party balance.

V
Verba-163 20.10.19

VenomSRTой come on game version here

t
trotil1812 20.10.19

VenomSRT
Old boots, if you are, you can make out, the skin will be.
Amount of expenses of the calorie load zavsit more than a backpack of stuff...

l
l0w0l 20.10.19

Games has potential. Perhaps adding co-op play will be more interesting, but yet all of the same type. After playing a few times in the sandbox - tired of the game.
Spoilery AS MINECRAFT, Lolesi would russik, but it is nowhere.

B
BrokenWind 20.10.19

The game is very pleased with its interface (without pictures and the extra load).
The graphics are not 10/10, but up to 8 deserve) Open area reminiscent of the Bordera, and inside houses - Outlast)
The game is not horror, but has some beginnings (noises in abandoned buildings.. where do without them).
But as can be seen, NPC that don't have balance in relations to the character.
Today a friend, tomorrow an enemy (still a big plus in the development of plot, and life simulator).
And what is most like - the lack of multiplayer.
The cooperative is still possible.. and only for two people. This is my personal opinion.
And my technical score 9/10. For such an early game a lot of good already.
If you ask a simple assessment of the player, it is possible and 10/10. The potential is very big and I think the game will find its larger audience)
I sincerely wish the developers luck.

D
Disciples3 20.10.19

S
Smoyk666 20.10.19

The game is just awesome!! but I have a question can not understand how to repair weapons or any other thing ?)

S
Skinny_Vamp 20.10.19

While putting food on the table, wears clothes/tools, while repairing clothes is spent eating. Balance tweak, would be cool. The atmosphere is class! This story is not about how you survive, this is the story of how you die. Sooner or later all the food/water/ammo run out, tools, weapons break down, clothing wears out and what to do next is not clear because the map is limited. Yes you can get wood, melt snow, kill the deer, preparing the meat, you say... but again the cartridges.

s
staskrr 20.10.19

Good game, everyone basically liked it except the Newspapers over the Newspapers and kindle have nothing actressshe!!! and there are more options.. and eat what we must prepare.
And PTS so atmospheric, add a lot of different chips, animals, crafting, etc..
Lived for 10 days)

F
FaNat1k002 20.10.19

The game is similar to sevendays, rust, forest and some more games. Well, let's say you nanotechs so that you have all the clothes, weapons. med. packages, food, and what next? Plot PTS is not enough, and a little more action, like in Lara Croft. coop mode with the rules of vrazhin. We'll see what happens)

_
_HELGAST_ 20.10.19

The game is excellent , but it is a pity there is no Russian language

G
Gramo3eka 20.10.19

Played 3 hours. Will tell the game to start the game but grow but grow more. And I'm tired of surviving. All the time the wolves eat.

S
Sanya Gunchenko 20.10.19

In the alpha test this game !!
Honestly , I don't have enough of these games, Ala the going day the condition is almost unfit for life and most importantly, WITHOUT horror .
As already sitting in the liver (No offense to the fans of dayz and other zombie surviv). I do not regret the money spent on her, and she gives great hope ( if the course is developed not to chase the cache and will be done with the soul ) and I believe in it ) !!!

D
Dzheyms Gameddder 20.10.19

Hi all take the cookies and tea and watch)

D
Dj Jock 20.10.19

Sasha Gunchenko
In solidarity, the impression of a good left.

U
User0509 20.10.19

VenomSRT
Totally agree, the food is not efficient, wood burning moment, time is flowing too fast + things disappear after use, drinking water bottle is not empty ( so not going). Game

M
Murgen75 20.10.19

Verba-163и ran there, jumped out the window did not get
I wonder how I jump and I pers do not jump, can not.

The game is overall good, but the finish is something that is necessary:
1) Add the character jumps, to be able to jump, and sometimes even a small bump to climb can't.
2) Wear clothes. Very quickly wear out even the cheapest Chinese clothes do not wear out. I in one jacket 3 polyarki departed.
3) More crafting. Found a hatchet, couldoccur, nozhovku, and to do other than fishing rods and bows and arrows can not do anything. Give the opportunity to build, because I'm a hatchet to chop branches to build a hut, and if you do it more and stick with snow, even a hut will.
4) Change spawn animals. Here is how could appear the wolf in the power house, behind closed doors?
5) Make a separate folder for screenshots on the desktop I don't need them.

t
tourent 20.10.19

Murgen75
what is there to jump, even if just going down the slope at a 45 degree angle constantly sprain their ankle? Wear all items thing controversial, but necessary in this setting, otherwise it would not make sense to look for new and repair old. Here food waste is a problem, I don't believe that frozen meat (at -50 on the street) can spoil so quickly, not to mention canned food, it would be worthwhile to change that and be given the opportunity to do the caches and containers. The time for toiling is also very controversial thing, especially for small branches

M
Murgen75 20.10.19

tourent
Wear and tear items of course a necessary thing, but not for 2 days, I came in the game in a snowstorm, so I have things for 8 hours with 100% turned in the trash, it's not real.