3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SEBICh 15.07.20 10:39 pm

GPU 100% in games lag on any graphics settings.

Laptop with video card of the 2nd year.Before there was no lag, gradually became worse, but I didn't pay attention because of the smoothness of the transition to a real problem.
The last time a significant lag.Skipped frames are becoming more frequent and are increasing from the beginning of entering the game, but at some point appear relatively stable.Did not notice the change even after lowering the graphics to the minimum.
In one game sometimes sounds bugout - repeated several times(the game is new to me, I guess this is a bug of the game)the Laptop draws the game on the recommended system requirements steam, even bigger.But the real load on the graphics card in the first months of laptop was more than now(No more than must be able to withstand my video card)

2 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 15.07.20

Time is running out and the graphics card in the laptop later becomes. But new games are becoming more demanding. Plus foul the system over time. Windows on laptop go and didn't move? And for good reason. Should rearrange. Just not over the old one, and formatted the C drive. Well, the dust inside the laptop case stored and does not contribute to good cooling. It is necessary to disassemble and clean. That's the whole secret.

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

EVIC
If these temperatures are in idle then it is time to clean the laptop !