3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
natooral 15.07.20 10:42 pm

Have you ever seen any UFOs?

For example, I have seen, but I do not remember when. Together with the grandfather and grandmother watched as the small gray dot in the sky slowly flew back and forth, then stopped, and after about five minutes all went on to do their business, but it flew for another 5 minutes and instantly disappeared. Grandma, not hitherto believe in alien life and who firmly believes in all the Orthodox crap, still in shock and is afraid to remember.
78 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 15.07.20

In his childhood he saw a UFO.

S
SignIn 15.07.20

Damn, Cebora banned. Who will now bring light and joy to our dull weekdays.

A
Aleksator 15.07.20

wladov
and he was made? OO you're my only pleasure from it received.

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 15.07.20

It's all as though it on softer to tell] a lie... UFO you have in mind.

A
Aleksator 15.07.20

Mindless Self Indulgence
WHAT!? A LIE!?! Yes nifiga similar! You're the alien, and now engaged in disinformation, so we have not disclosed your well-disguised spyware network!

h
hjbghv 15.07.20

The country was seen.It was evening,the sky was overcast,and saw a light rising up from the cloud to the cloud may not believe me,but it was true.

Hmm... Although I'm the only one referring to this topic normally

K
KOLBAS 15.07.20

I also saw a UFO a kid(of course he was sober, because of their age though, and watched not one) in the village located in a fairly remote area. Wygladal object in form like a classic flying saucer ,obesity shape and red color.Size not less than 100 m,the eye approximately.Hung and moved 20-30 metres from the tops of the trees.That is nahodilsya relatively low to the ground.So that's something.And by the way my parents (and they also watched with me) was strictly forbidden about it whoever it was to tell.
PS
Of course I can't truly say that I saw an alien ship, but this is clearly not a plane or there is some sort of rocket.Personally, I have three versions of what it could be:
-Probably some sort of secret military development of our armed forces.Although unlikely, the object was language and it is doubtful that we(humans) are able to create great flying mechanisms able to move brand language.
Probably it was a natural phenomenon, akin to a huge(and a weird shape) ball lightning.
And third ..............I don't know.Can do that really zagadochnoe.
And so much wish that there was at that moment with a camera.

G
Gutseen 15.07.20

I torknulo idea, sho author topic raped a tulpa... i dunno

V
Vyxyxol 15.07.20

And then! Like chew on some peyote, and see all sorts of UFOs, it is not inoplanet and foshizdy, the descendants of Hitler flying to the moon, and entered into an Alliance with the reptilians. Nibiru is near, repent sinners!!! Cthulhu fhtagn, etc. *sarcastic*

v
vuper 15.07.20

Smoke not only see a UFO.

M
Mitsu Rju 15.07.20

The first time I saw a UFO in the C-12 Final Resistannce for the first PlayStation, then well, sometimes in the other, but not often!.
Themselves more Humanoids and other types., Which mostly had to look at and to destroy..,
In General, this is a poll on the subject of?., Then I went the wrong way, I thought meet gamers., But before the holiday is seen turned on the gas, hemp!..
PS. Actually, I saw something, not in childhood, but for a long time., something like flying a controlled comet, flew straight in my direction, but then turned to another., This is probably due to the fact that I had soiled myself and probably the smell of melted decent, but my nose felt nothing., Do you think maybe from fear, or I had a cold?, Maybe the wind was in another direction?, Don't know how the nose but the brain has become cleaner and nothing that is not seen.

T
T.T.G 15.07.20

Dmitry Sysoev
Rozkazhy about UFOs..the Experience you already have.

l
lGladusl 15.07.20

on REN TV constantly watching

S
Sanek1212 15.07.20

lGladusl
Health Ministry Warns of excessive viewing "REN-TV" leads to degradation of personality

S
SCAR. 15.07.20

No.
And not miss anything.

G
GTAman 15.07.20

Not too long ago observed some light rays passing through the clouds. As it turned out, it worked for searchlight in the nearby Dubna. For what it was shining on the clouds I do not know.

a
alex8ball 15.07.20

when I went in the garage, waiting for the meteor shower from the constellation Perseus in 2011. then in late August the light in that area was not. I saw in the sky something like a satellite at first I thought that he was. but he flew not along the orbit. it seemed to me that flew at me. I was not vague in detail. just adrenaline administered as reported by my HEV suit. and I like Alan Wake ran down to the nearest lantern. that such was the case. Hz what is the. probably air mass gave this distortion, never shit in life. carry a flashlight with me since then.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 15.07.20

Yes,GTA 5

B
Bombardirovschik 15.07.20

GTAмaнъ
It's obvious, Batman called.

I
IE12 15.07.20

The UFO I saw, but I did not.