3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xerus13 16.07.20 09:49 pm

Problem with displaying tracks in Aimp

When I want to listen to music from the CD being played, most of the tracks the name is not displayed at all, and the remaining title is not something that should be, and that which we have heard before songs. Ie I'm listening to the X album, and song title, for example, as No. 3 from album Y. When listening to songs from computer and not from the disc, no such problem.
Option Why do you have a CD, when everything is on the Internet is not suitable, because first, the CD sound better, secondly, personally, I like CDs more than music on the computer.
2 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 16.07.20

Meceas wrote:
When I want to listen to music from the CD being played, most of the tracks the name is not displayed at all
I have honestly not remember how many years ago I listened to an audio CD, but if my memory serves me, there on the disc contains only the music and the tags with the names of the type in the MP3 file there. I.e. the information about names of tracks on the drive there. And if not, well then show?

As far as I remember those days the problem was solved in two ways.
1.On CD in addition to songs recorded with CD-text and then in the programs that the CD-text can read, display track names. But not every player is supported.
2.Player when you install the CD climbed to the Internet, connect to the database on CD, downloaded track names and display them during playback.

Actually Google both ways.

W
Wolfram carbide 16.07.20

Disk grabnet to go to wav or flac, to register tags, to push the cover and not fuck any brain chertoy.