3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 20.10.19 10:48 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Cossacks 3)

Friends, share opinions and impressions of this game!
The thrill or failure?
Or something in between?
Everything I think about this game, I can write here!
60 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 20.10.19

Curve balance and launch the dampness spoiled the impression. Revised file, the remake will be at least a seven. Perhaps the community will come to life and take the Goodies from the previous parts using the tools. Then it will be a solid eight.
Many do not understand what to expect, judging by the reviews.

M
Mat1985g 20.10.19

buggy until it hurts

A
Ali Aushev 20.10.19

Good game.I sucked.However it is buggy,I don't know maybe only I have this problem,but when there are 7-8 thousand units,the game is wildly lag . Yet,that rating 7.8/10

f
filly-v-pork 20.10.19

Long dreamed about this game already and didn't think release. But fulfilled my desire. Much, of course, need to fix and improve but I hope the developers soon will fix this. For those who say it's a reissue of the first... Where are you looking!?? GSC once told about it! Of the main disadvantages for me is that there is no possibility to choose the size of the random maps and the animation of the ships. And so it's cool. Takes me back about the first))))

F
Filantir 20.10.19

People, this is a bug or it should be that archers with hammers and musket, using these same hammers as backup for food, and how to approach the infidel enemy at close range, so to give the hammers in the domes, their conscience does not allow Streltsy?

G
Grand-master 20.10.19

Disgusting game with disgusting graphics, gameplay zabagovan, ugly sound and music. At least that it remastered enough that no innovation is not observed, as yet the half of what was in the original Cossacks. Don't waste your time on this game, better to dance with a tambourine and start Cossacks Empire, at times better than this shit.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 20.10.19

Аграил1122
this is a feature. In the first part it was the same. If you want the archers worked as a hammers - you the conquest of America

T
The_Kinq 20.10.19

In fact my opinion and experience I have outlined here in this review
In short: GSC. GSC never changes.

S
SlaySPb 20.10.19

The Incredible Kleinman
in the conquest of America the guns at least do not go......

K
Kandoliza 20.10.19

The_Kinq
Cingula done,gently but in a skit.

A
A.l.p.4.a.I1.a.l.e 20.10.19

Optimization in the game at zero,with the graphics must be 120+and not the case and 20 no

-
--BATTLE-- 20.10.19

The third part of the legendary strategy Cossacks 3, of course a great game plan to play. For the win:)

r
redemax1995 20.10.19

Great game, especially worker co-op in the beginning was non-working liaudin now I tried with the patch now you can play with people!

A
Alerondel 20.10.19

Update 15 , a lot of bugs , playing for the first time a remake.. in the normal version of bugs was not , then at least the AI less interesting.
The lag is terrible on an ultra comp, the peasants do not build planned buildings , 5 units built and cost and not all work.

F
Filantir 20.10.19

Update 348, bugs is still a lot....

P
Povlusheg 20.10.19

The bug in the bug!! If you choose"random map" and the most enemies,it reaches 1000 units on all sides ... to stop responding: - all the units execute the orders with a delay of a few minutes. What kind of inept pictures created this game??? Words are not enough for this accountant!!!!!,,,,

l
ludovick 20.10.19

It's just incredible! RTS, in which there is the AI, which units die near the burnt house, and which presses the amphibious assault ship during loading! In the single developed just score on the player instead of the tricky bridges and trails, which the computer can sneak in the rear and make recompense, as is common in normal people, it just goes uncomplaining punching units, which need to press into the edges of the card to the bitter end. Developed really think that it is not a pity time? After total var of Warcraft, age of empires is outright trash and a disgrace.

S
Standart1151 20.10.19

Well, to be honest, there is no dynamics that were once in the War Again, but for the fact that they pulled the schedule, and we can say that transformed the game - thanks to them.)))

K
Kaylet 20.10.19

good game... childhood remembered...

V
VishnyaCherry 20.10.19

Dear friends kusakari it, please tell me where to find the Intro to the Cossacks? Remember, these battle scenes, where the themselves started to shoot guns, ride hussars, to attack spades, etc.? And yet, whether such headpieces for Cossacks 3? Thank you in advance for your help )