3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragorn321 20.10.19 10:49 am

Why many do not like the Witcher ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why many do not like the Witcher ?
The Witcher is shit they say only those who have not read the books or played the game.
So the Witcher 3 was the best game of 2015 in the RPG genre
110 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr1398 20.10.19

Damn. It's the same as asking: Why someone does not like cinnamon? I like it!.

J
JC Jensen 20.10.19

Because it dulls the people campaign,since you ask such questions

O
OMEGA 20.10.19

I don't like the game...

z
zhekazloy 20.10.19

There's not even in the game, and the mass of so-called fans.
The case has aggravated already for a long time even before the release of the F4 blew it all the way by CD Projekt comparing with sky saying how cool everything will be beautiful more and better, someone in the immature mind it was fixed but then is started what can you hate the Witcher because of its fans.
The game is good but many sensible people will not be screaming this is the IDEAL, let's say made a good point on what that question is, no you just athribis full bucket of shit how dare you do the Holy and so on.
And be on the side of opponents because they are less( directly here) and the way they behave in the most restrained and cultured.
Personally the Witcher for me was over after 3 passing, so as not to yell fans of variativnoj a little and many options are just for show and strange endings or rather their privyazka
Deepened the desire to quit Fans and also the developers themselves, bringing changes and patches managed to screw up even more.
PS - pent up, tired of repeating try to distinguish the normal criticism of the case from the troling and catersto
Amen

s
saa0891 20.10.19

What a stupid question (although at the expense of many, you obviously went too far,the game is on the contrary very many people like),and why some people don't like sports games or racing.

Well and the fact that some hate so much podgoret,well, this is normal,every popular game has haters,when people are something much like there is some sort of moron who is going to poop.

B
Boss_Timurchik 20.10.19

Aragorn321
because it was the game of the year and a couple dozen awards here at all, and they held up

f
febll 20.10.19

What's not to like? Interesting story, beautiful graphics, beautiful music, prorabotano and optional secondary quests. Quite a few can boast of such a set of advantages.

E
Eagle-Owl 20.10.19

Iasthope wrote:
but first, an old part of a series of many people now play not, because there is bad graphics are not catchy, might be the very mechanics they don't like, well, what can I say...
The first part old? Yes, there is only the fight I didn't like, but otherwise the game is good

Y
Ya Betmen 20.10.19

As many here write, will correct some, not many, because if you judge what his rating here and reviews, the majority of the game is still like. Why these individuals don't like him I think the point is this: It's either trolls, have no relation to the fans of the Witcher, or ordinary users who have heavily bombed from blogging, which was attacked by a Playground and this appeared as a dislike for the game, and to all her fans, regardless of their adequacy.

A
AxelFoley 20.10.19

Because it's damn good. Here and bombed some of this.

D
DemonKuts 20.10.19

Hello!
On the question: there are two types of people (speaking of those who do not like the game):
1. Those who have not played the first two parts, or who do not familiar with the world which made the game (books, series). Who simply can not understand the spirit of the game.
2. Outright trolls or subspecies of energy vampire, which throws deuce in the crowd and looks like people are outraged.
The first (which just don't like the game) was relevant 2-3 months after the game. Not like the game, they said its Phi and forgot about it.
Those who a year later, in comments to every news about the game leaves a bowel - safely attributed to the second category. Sometimes just before my eyes is the picture: write stuff and sit giggling while they put minus and angry responses you write.

T
Tokrem 20.10.19

Well because there are fans of the same Biover and Besezdy many have been waiting for huge maps-designed quests and other things, but in the end got strange grindilki. Think folaut it is clear that the game the Witcher in this decade we are from their respective developers will not see.
The Witcher would have climbed to the throne of RPG games at least 10 years, the rest are far behind, they will be with him to compare, because of the jealousy of haters appear.

V
Vasek Vasekk 20.10.19

Unplayable all sorts of RPGs, it's VSO igrushki for Lakhov with plenty of time.swing to grasp.
I current play the country COP and Batel Phil 4.Better time with the girl to provoditi and summer walking on dare. Yes, even skhadit in Biblioteca something pacitti omnie..

And not to be batanik-nolifer sitting of the house mesages for adni game -a dirty, dirty circle of pasuda and bottles.My friend played Oblivion looked like Oludeniz.Krasnye gloza at you, fat and so on...
Life slishkam karateka it's her so to spend on Pixies.

P
Pepin3d 20.10.19

TC latent Troll

m
meagarry 20.10.19

DemonKuts
DemonKuts wrote:
Not like the game, they said its Phi and forgot about it.
you will be forgotten. go to the blog бф1 - there is about padmaka. go into a blog about Deus ex - it's about padmaka, go to the blog about x-men and there about padmaka, even on a forum about the most anticipated game of the summer of 2016 - a bunch of messages about padmaka...

t
tatunserg 20.10.19

I like the game but don't like fanatics

S
SeJJ 20.10.19

OMЕGA wrote:
I don't like the game...
Especially those who claim that Sapkowski wrote the book on the game)))

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 20.10.19

Why many do not like the Witcher ?
The computer does not pull because that rage.

b
bazilews 20.10.19

The Witcher 3 is the best game in history of games!!!

M
MunchkiN 616 20.10.19

many it skolekom?
if you look purely at the numbers on this website
padmaka 3 signed of 16,042 person
on fresh game
inqusitor from bayver 7788
fallout 4 from the gazebo 13056
getea 5 from Rockstar games 21658
to hide the truth a lot of signed although it is no longer relevant.
by rating of the boys, the survivors and the Herald of andraste, however, have a rating lower. the number of voters roughly fit into a certain pattern from a signed
such review by implication it is possible that the game is still the majority of players on which it was designed, target genuine kids liked the game.
who did not like the course - that probably has some personal motives and arguments to think so but they are expected in the minority. or it's just not a fans of games such combinations of styles and genres. they can be narrow-minded statistics do not take into account