3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragorn321 20.10.19 10:49 am

Why many do not like the Witcher ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why many do not like the Witcher ?
The Witcher is shit they say only those who have not read the books or played the game.
So the Witcher 3 was the best game of 2015 in the RPG genre
110 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeJJ 20.10.19

bazilews
and not the first two? this is my first time not work?

S
SeJJ 20.10.19

MunchkiN 616
and I resent not the games themselves, but the hype around them until they are relevant. Then there are new game begins ugh, are you still playing it? all in the *name of the product* play. the garbage slabokislami, rogue, but I'm new to the game bought on pre-order, on the ultra play.

I
Ingalyator 20.10.19

Because Witcher the majority of the most inadequate and stupid fanbase

M
MunchkiN 616 20.10.19

SeJJ
the concept of the relevance of the game very tentatively and stiffly. and so the game usually discussed in the course of the year. there is news updates and it plays most of the bakers. then accordingly pitch the people enough of the bulk support of the game ends and the game is preserved. plus comes out as pravelo new amusement focus upon.
so all natural.

and how would the game graphically outdated pretty quickly. a couple of years and usual the game looks already worse than the competition or new want new graphics in the name of the Emperor. through 4 years this is how pravelo such soap. and created pitch question why the game was not completed at the time when it was honorable and possible.
here, I took padmaka 2 doprejte. when I it came I graftal of graton! the current I of the pitch did not allow me to play and remove it with Fraps. schA is also not particularly so. for this and another prichine I threw then. but grafon for example is not as good as in the last assassin, for example in B3, etc., and brings former ultra maximum joy.

T
Treschina 20.10.19

Insha
would say

I
Ingalyator 20.10.19

Crack
Who?

O
OMEGA 20.10.19

SeJJ
Especially those who claim that Sapkowski wrote the book on the game)))
There are even such?

S
SeJJ 20.10.19

OMЕGA
Yes, seen)) probably students who found out about the Saga of the Witcher only after the game and are not worthy to ask years books

W
Wondermaster 20.10.19

You know, browsing blogs, and topics in the forum games I came to the conclusion that the game the Witcher 3: wild Hunt of hatat usually people close to the mind and/or have not reached adulthood.
Let's compare:

The Witcher, Geralt of Rivia
-there is an official friend of Jeniffer, 1 and 2 parts it replaced Merigold. The Witcher - a favorite of women, and simple a peasant woman and a great sorceress, and crowned heads are always glad to him.
-after the amnesia he regained his memory, because it is very vital for him to know the strengths and weaknesses of the monsters, do not overdo it with the elixir,
-the gift of gab. White wolf does not cost anything to get another girl to come in the evening to the barn, and his oratory skills will always help you to negotiate more favorable(for the Witcher, of course) price for the contract at monster
cold-blooded, because in the fight with monsters is the main thing - a bright mind and a pure mind
-the Witcher tried for his life a lot of alcohol: beer, vodka, wine. On any feast is always welcome.
-the soul of the company, has many friends and acquaintances from different walks of life. Almost every region and big city he was recognized as a living legend: the White Wolf, the Butcher Blaviken, Gwynbleidd is all about him.
-well developed physically, able to stand up for his native people. Easily spread as a gang of bandits and deadly monsters.
from his actions depends the fate of many people, settlements, and the World!
-he's always clean-shaven(in books 1, 2 parts), but if not then its flat and smooth beard pointed out many years lived Vodkamom in wisdom. And in General he takes care of himself.
Spoiler

The average katerok Witcher
lonely naked girls seen is that on the Internet.
-not able to remember a shopping list, and young had trouble memorizing the alphabet and multiplication tables.
-can not link two words, pronunciation just like staricka at bronevichke, but can be a lot of interesting things to write about your mother.
unbalanced, easily annoyed.
-only drinks Yaga or cheap cocktails, and then with the homeless from next door.
-unsociable, familiar only with codegame bottom, which he constantly fills, the other villagers don't even remember when was the last time he was seen.
-not able to catch up, and rising from the street to your floor panting and sweating then from excess weight. When Gopnik jumps in the bushes and waits until they leave.
-it determines, except that in three quarters, nakormleny the cat, and the score in the match in CS:GO, Dota 2 or tanks, and then the teammates through time send it to the bottom to cancers.
-barely a first down or stick out keakuratan three long hairs that he was a coward to pull out. In public transport people shy away from him as from a leper, even in the subway a car is released. Neglected appearance.
Spoiler

Of course of these reasons easy to understand how hard life haters of the Witcher, because they never achieve the charm, strength and agility, reputation, friends, girls who have with Geralt. So every day, coming home from school(or low-paid jobs) they come out in the blogs or forum, where vilify every way irresistible, gorgeous, radiant, etc., etc. of the Witcher. Leaving their shit for the amusement of the same miserable crowd katerkov as they are. Don't be like that.

M
Messaline 20.10.19

I would become gay for Geralt,put a minus all who would also

876890 20.10.19

Helpful review, my friend) I myself am a fan of the Witcher, but I do not envy him (he's just an example for me)
The result: he had a hard life he overcame many difficulties and jealous of him is meaningless, since to gain everything in life he went no small way)Those who are jealous of recommend from the first game to the last, you will see what he way.

Z
ZaKTomSK 20.10.19

Let's compare:
The Witcher, Geralt of Rivia
1) a Fictional character

Checkmate)

Seriously, some nonsense the author wrote

r
renbu 20.10.19

Do not pull at them - here and haitat

O
OMEGA 20.10.19

The author has a collection of sex dolls in the form of Geralt, as well as two Dildo like his swords...

J
JolyMau5 20.10.19

Again, the blog was apparently deleted...

D
DJBuba 20.10.19

All gamesi evil,except HL3

W
Waffen 20.10.19

To monitor pupils Weiss)...Oh, the times were

d
digital_summer 20.10.19

Haitat of anything are always the ones who can't find a alternative to this vicious lesson in real life. And it's not the age, but rather mental development.. would a normal person subscribes and regularly visits the resource that hates and makes him wild itch??

D
Dasha77 20.10.19

cheto shkoloty quite the roof goes from the Witcher ...

B
Boss_Timurchik 20.10.19

who is popular and hatat new trend