3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragorn321 20.10.19 10:49 am

Why many do not like the Witcher ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why many do not like the Witcher ?
The Witcher is shit they say only those who have not read the books or played the game.
So the Witcher 3 was the best game of 2015 in the RPG genre
110 Comments
Sort by:
666NUB666 20.10.19

And Geralt more than 30 years, he's a mutant and was groomed since childhood to become a witch.

W
Wondermaster 20.10.19

OMЕGA wrote:
The author has a collection of sex dolls in the form of Geralt, as well as two Dildo like his swords...
Don't rasprostranyat their sexual fantasies with Geralt.

876890 20.10.19

Wоndеrmаstеr correct word to rasprostranyat to distribute, and you're right this is too much!

A
AiSPQR 20.10.19

the author, as you put pictures? I even did not poluchaetstsa. or Pehe again that the twist?

R
Rooough 20.10.19

The author of the campaign as those guys Picchu, only in his not Monica Weiss and the Witcher, in the bath...

s
shecter666 20.10.19

OMG,you lifted their glasses to fill,only news litter

W
Wondermaster 20.10.19

AiSPQR
I did not put in, copied from other sites.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.10.19

and yet padmaka can grow a beard with hairworks
and the haters then no

D
Diablonos 20.10.19

lonely naked girls seen is that on the Internet.
In particular my favorite game Vedmak 3.
-not able to remember a shopping list, and young had trouble memorizing the alphabet and multiplication tables.
However, you can easily call all the quests in the game Vedmak 3, the location of all widematch drawings, and maps for guinta
-can not link two words, pronunciation just like staricka at bronevichke, but can be a lot of interesting things to write about your mother.
They know all the right answers to get Triss and Jennifer his bed in his favorite game, in order to Jack off fast (see point 1)
unbalanced, easily annoyed.
Is manifested by the fact that it creates thousands of posts and blogs about the divinity of Vedimak 3. Burns like hell if someone vedimak do not like if they point to the shortcomings of vidimce, or pirates of willmake.
-only drinks Yaga or cheap cocktails, and then with the homeless from next door.
It is obvious that PAL afftor, for I don't know what they were drinking.
-unsociable, familiar only with codegame bottom, which he constantly fills, the other villagers don't even remember when was the last time he was seen.
Of course, because the real world he traded in Novigrad Skellige Vizim and Toussaint
-not able to catch up, and rising from the street to your floor panting and sweating then from excess weight. When Gopnik jumps in the bushes and waits until they leave.
Disease of the RS elite, there is nothing you can do about it.
-it determines, except that in three quarters, nakormleny the cat, and the score in the match in CS:GO, Dota 2 or tanks, and then the teammates through time send it to the bottom to cancers.
Much easier to play vidimce, because there is no one you can not go to the bottom to cancers.
-barely a first down or stick out keakuratan three long hairs that he was a coward to pull out. In public transport people shy away from him as from a leper, even in the subway a car is released. Neglected appearance.
If the longest match in tanks and CSGO lasts 5-10 minutes, willmake need to play 150 + hours (hence the above problems) without a break, that would be the first and create another two thousand posts on Page, which he was the first as he passed it on nightmare difficulty and what mutagens he wore to kill the last boss without a scratch.

b
b3rserk3r 20.10.19

MunchkiN 616
Grows without hairworks .

s
sasha.sivyakova 20.10.19

just had a lot of girls

W
Wild Rider 20.10.19

Thick.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.10.19

the roach by the way the pictures are not like the Witcher. or is there someone behind the scenes that the couple makes. he warned her, sexually harassed and when he clung to her and the face she lifted it in short says that Atwal, here.
and Witcher so wreathed in excited sugar decided to seduce. but bribery didn't work type.

R
ReKsSam 20.10.19

Wоndеrmаstеr wrote:
The average katerok Witcher
lonely naked girls seen is that on the Internet.
-not able to remember a shopping list, and young had trouble memorizing the alphabet and multiplication tables.
Ridiculous.

S
ShadowM88 20.10.19

Guys,I think you have the roof already from the Witcher goes.Good to sit at home in front of the computer,go outside! Personally, I treat the universe is neutral,you know the game is good and all,but you need to know as e-my! To me that's very good.much like the series Half-Life,so what? I now all to criticize someone do not like it? Correct me if wrong.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 20.10.19

Wоndеrmаstеr
From the heart)

V
Veider16 20.10.19

Game is dead,not even the imaginary simulation of the living world

D
Delphis 20.10.19

hmm. what fananate the Witcher, the world of the Witcher, two pieces of shit

k
kirilooo 20.10.19

Delphis
haters and fans have any games is their polyhaline part so deal

b
black335b 20.10.19

books shit game navrnoe because of this, it Hyatt? and so the game is 200 p. it's good that she passed quickly free to cheat and forgot