3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
digitalkid 16.07.20 10:26 pm

What to create a Persian? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Question to those who beat the game or gone far away.

In short, created the Persian lawful good paladin and played on hard. At some point, zadolbali, reduced the complexity and found that on normal is somehow very easy. BUT.. the main problem is that due to law-goodness had to fell dozens of kobolds and bedbugs.

I decided to start over as a lawfull neutral and only play on hard. There will be some pitfalls even? How pers parameters should start according to normal play?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 16.07.20

digitalkid
It's roleplay, you need to play so as to please. And not necessarily in each dialogue strictly adhere to the ideological preferences of your character in the game is a lot of dialogue in the future will have the opportunity to improve their Outlook, if not too out there.
Pitfalls in the game fully, but better to make those choices, what you like, and not to adjust in advance for something good or bad. Fun to play and to choose when you don't know what's ahead.

R
Rolemanser 16.07.20

digitalkid
You Kestena Garissa advisers the advisers have taken, and you need to keep him alive?

d
digitalkid 16.07.20

Andrei YP
Yes, thank you. He continued to play. It's just a moment of panic was.. 8)
Because of this grinder seemed completely neutral is easier to play. But neutral on options some even nihilists.

Rolemanser
But not while in the choice to kill him or not was not necessary. But I understand that there are law-abiding it needs to soak, and the neutral can go. Well OK.. we'll see.

R
Rolemanser 16.07.20

digitalkid
It's not the case, if you're law abiding, you can do so that he will survive. If you can reset all the features including Outlook in the tavern.

d
digitalkid 16.07.20

Rolemanser
You can not like. Tried. If it is about the character reset, it resets to the 1st level, and I have to start Hospitaller. So the only lowfood =(

R
Rolemanser 16.07.20

digitalkid
Can, personally tried.