3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitalik87Gera 20.07.20 10:07 pm

Yo HO HO , and will be hacking, do you think? (Death Stranding)

What rumors people?
27 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 20.07.20

Vitalik87Gera
No codex suffer foolishness, and the rest of the old cracks don't appear, and new and certainly not if you break through somewhere in October..... God forbid!

V
Vitalik87Gera 20.07.20

how's the wallet that is the Odyssey. zlamal? What's wrong with him?

S
SkyraX 20.07.20

Vitalik87Gera
it's all disposable crackers lived, as well as crack sniper ghost warrior 3, what or where has been loading for 5 min, he promised to bury denovo and break other games,but on a single game did not matter, hope Toko codex

l
legusor 20.07.20

denovo in the actual games no one else breaks and will not break. expect fuel thefts in only two cases:
1. a developer by mistake throws unprotected.exe.
2. the developer removes game protection.
any protection finally brought to mind, or all kulkhatskery have a pencil from his friend the major. perhaps there's some reason, but it's uninteresting and hardly anyone cares.

O
Ocean_CJle3 20.07.20

For several months waiting for the hacking Resident Evil 3: Remake, it makes no sense to continue to wait for a miracle from Death Stranding. As the man said above, it all depends on the developer, but in General you should try to buy with a discount, for 3500 rubles a lot.

K
Kokoprime1991 20.07.20

And where (most interesting) happened(were) 0xEMPRESS or whatever they're called themselves... as well As appeared and disappeared... And with such enthusiasm shouted I WILL destroy EVERYTHING... in the end apparently it already broke...

z
zhekuha 20.07.20

Ocean_CJle3

I pay PV key stimovsky for 2500 picked up, and am glad that I found a cube of clear where)

i
ibeback 20.07.20

But at least wait until death.

b
bubenson 20.07.20

Vitalik87Gera
Said that after the Odyssey dude said hard one to break, you need a donut to do it constantly and then disappeared. Such are the cases.

E
Emix100 20.07.20

Ocean_CJle3
I bought the offline activation for the sake of the plot, for the 350R and play quietly in the most recent version of the game ;)

F
FAHTOM Live 20.07.20

Emix100
You specifically thieves supported, offline activation of stolen accounts.

K
KillMashine334 20.07.20

Earn and buy.

R
Richards 20.07.20

They say a chore offline, and online is revealed, as all help each other, it is better to wait for discounts, offline unplayable

K
Kokoprime1991 20.07.20

Richard
Yeah, some help, others podsirayut... then which session you will get - alas the GENIUS idea to give the opportunity to collect his party of 10 people for the session. Because there is one mug that will be built where it is not necessary and a lot of smiles to sculpt the front entrance with the aim lantrocity -_- . I like this ONLINE only a hindrance.

J
Jemmi 20.07.20

Kokoprime1991
with the third Chapter you will spit on the parade if only more bridges were placed ladders and rope)
ps: and kupivshego offline activation, rest in peace, or cheats using and lose interest in the game, alone it's a perversion, kojima did say that is not recommended to play offline

w
worys 20.07.20

Kokoprime1991
Built in the wrong place can be dismantled, and it is possible to communicate with certain players in order of their construction appeared with much more chance.
Jemmi wrote:
kojima did say that is not recommended to play offline
But he just said to play online, but that is logical because this whole game is one big promise that mankind would unite and cease to quarrel.
Richard
Offline zae... to build the highway, and in the end, zae..... play the game :)

c
comendant 20.07.20

This year no such igruh to make waves.

n
nightdancerrrrr 20.07.20

People are spurious noise

J
Jemmi 20.07.20

comendant
well, cyberpunk has cut in November will be released when the transfers will not, so something else to cut)

w
william1992 20.07.20

Kokoprime1991
It's called a living world. Where everything follows its course, but not as much as you want