3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 20.07.20 10:07 pm

Mod Combat Speed not working (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game installed a lot of mods, both graphical and gameplay, and I understand that to find the cause narabotu fashion would be very difficult, but I would be grateful if someone can suggest something. The game sees the mod Combat Speed in the settings menu of the mods it appears but when I try to change the speed of the attack is in fact not changing. From the gameplay mods that, in my opinion, could theoretically affect Combat Speed, installed:
Fog and DOF tweaker
E3 UI and HUD
Immersive Cam
E3IG
Depth of Field
Tweaks
RealWeatherNoDOF
When installing used ScriptMerger, otherwise nothing, of course, would not start. Tried to remove from the list of enterprises Combat Speed and run the game - scripts are not compiled. Tried to pursue a merger with Combat Speed in the least about the rest of the mods - didn't help.
While writing all this, came up with an idea. To some mods (like immersive hud cam and e3) were able to work together, set base scripts on the gog version. Perhaps they did, but so far no idea how to check it without breaking crap the game and the mods that I so painstakingly made to work together. I guess I can try poshamanit with unification-patch and optional scripts to it, but again, I'm afraid to break this fragile medovuhu design. Again, if anyone has cool ideas effective, I will be happy to help
0 Comments
Sort by: