3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MELIIIKO 20.07.20 10:11 pm

Opens a window watch dogs 2 and nothing happens. (Watch_Dogs 2)

When you launch the game through Uplay, it opens a window that closes then opens again and nothing happens no errors, and himself watch dogs 2 is hanging in task Manager

25 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 20.07.20

MELIIIKO
Har-Ki Pitch your write

K
Kokoprime1991 20.07.20

MELIIIKO
Balassa alacami? Put DLS? AntiVir is included? Never did anything with Yupley? There is one bug(once it was caught) the game TYPE works, but it is not. All due to the fact that load curled or rolled... goes to POLEARN short. Need to try 2 things 1)in the config to change the value of polnoekrannom the WINDOW(the window without ramici, etc., any EXCEPT POLNOEKRANNOM)
Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs 2 WD2_GamerProfile.xml (value - WindowMode=3 3йка like in a window without a frame), if not option 2)Delete the folder Watch_Dogs 2 in the documents. IF DID NOT HELP -_- ... PIRATES WORKED???? Well not so lucky... my game runs worse than the pirates(drawdown fps 20 frames on ANY settings, on the pirates played at ULTRA at 45+ was) good stuff...

g
gsoiprjo 20.07.20

the same garbage start only after shutdown EasyAntiCheat and then you can't play online
what would need to disable uplay in the startup parameters tab, in the line parameters start the game to enter the command - -eac_launcher

M
MELIIIKO 20.07.20

Kokoprime1991
but what if the documents do nothing?

K
Kokoprime1991 20.07.20

MELIIIKO
As you advised above in Jublee in game parameters to enter parameters for the run -eac_launcher
This will deprive you of the opportunity NETWORK(because you are bypassing anti-cheat), NOO you at least check it out.
Even bad advice - download the REPACK and check it out. If a Council won't help (re-installing WINDOWS I do not advise -_- ), then FORGET it. I'll even say - on the license it works WORSE than a pirate, if you don't care about the network(which do not really hell) play Repack it removed Denova+anti-cheat system which guzzle soundly 20+ FPS together...

M
MELIIIKO 20.07.20

Kokoprime1991
yeah that just did me in network care, and how different the trick with windowed mode?

M
MELIIIKO 20.07.20

JoKeRD07
Intel core i5-4210U
8 GB of RAM
nvidia geforce 840M
I have a laptop
pirates before it was all OK but recently I changed it hard drive with a SSD and when I got the license here is a picture

K
Kokoprime1991 20.07.20

MELIIIKO
Send shortcut to desktop from the BIN folder(not bin + ) in the shortcut properties to disable optimization in full screen+ use 640X480 or in the object to add a command after the word EXE --window or -windowed
About as D:\Games\какаятохерня-_-\ЛЯЛЯ.exe -window

M
MELIIIKO 20.07.20

Kokoprime1991
Ah still not working, but thanks for trying to help

R
RelexGround 20.07.20

in the launch options of the game-eac_launcher

R
RelexGround 20.07.20

I also have not out will start with easy anti cheat and crossout

R
RelexGround 20.07.20

and war thunder works fine though the anti cheat is same

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.07.20

The game I bought a long time ago, but when I bought found that it's likewise not run out of this shit from epic's team in the launch options of the game, but network mode is not working, it's like pirates. More than any game won't buy much this stuff tightened.

B
Blade Wolf 20.07.20

Almost the same problem, the current I started the game, then black screen with sound roller logo yubiki, and then the black screen and processes the game with 400MB of memory and 40% CPU. Tried everything nothing's helped. Can pirates download to try to run for the experiment
Well, or apparently my old PC not all games with dinoboy pulls

R
RelexGround 20.07.20

Sam_FisherPG
so chitakov it really removes only this garbage infuriates

R
RelexGround 20.07.20

Blade Wolf
what kind of stove do you have?

B
Blade Wolf 20.07.20

RelexGround
The ancient stove)))
AMD Phenom(tm) 8650 Triple-Core Processor (3 CPUs)
4 GB of RAM and 8 GB swap space
GeForce GTX 650
Win10
But not as strange as sometimes it pulls that aren't supposed to work)))
PS climb on an Internet and vyyasnil that the game does not support 2-3 cores, so in my case, it is possible to score on the game)

R
RelexGround 20.07.20

Blade Wolf
I totally did not know that there are three core processors I have a Hairdryer second generation 4 nuclear 965 incidentally the graphics card you have is not bad if 2 GB of course

R
RelexGround 20.07.20

Blade Wolf
my video card finally cull radeon hd 6670 2gb ddr3 (2 shit Giga in short)

R
RelexGround 20.07.20

Blade Wolf
well, you tin of course need percent and the new motherboard and any RAM 4 GB 8GB or rather for the old will not fit the new processor and mother