3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fastmen100500 20.07.20 10:29 pm

Windows 7 launch (Death Stranding)

Who is running the game on windows 7 it runs at all or not?
18 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 20.07.20

the game only works on windows 10.

K
Kokoprime1991 20.07.20

What would be cool 7рка was not, but it is time to accept and go to 10тку. Enough to engage in foolishness... the First impression was very filthy, but then 10тка was not optimized, it's different now - it works more stable, faster and eats less... 7тка as XP is deservedly go to rest.

v
volpone123 20.07.20

seven for 11 years, sort of)it's Time to forgive and forget her....

M
Mama Stiflera 20.07.20

Three responses and not one topic. While he will not start, do not know. But you need to buy the game, because the pirate and never will be. And this is not once when you have a Board of 7s, and the game requires 10. Another thing, on a fence too write. Detroit is working on 7-ke, another anime with only 10 also drags on 7-ke. But then probably not. She's even on 10-ke does not all start. The problem is 12 direct. 7-ka it does not drag. Although, Vaughn recently wrote about the fact that 7-ku to make friends with 12 direktom and like, even Киберпанк2077 be on him to go. But it is possible to write that and XP starts, if that suddenly see more than 3 GB of RAM

Y
Yagor179 20.07.20

Stifler's mom wrote:
after all, pirates are not and never will
Will

V
Veider16 20.07.20

Ягор179
On YouTube

P
Protocol10 20.07.20

Kokoprime1991 wrote:
What would be cool 7рка was not, but it is time to accept and go to 10тку.
And that it great? I was sitting on seven from 2009 to 2015 - the Windows Windows. On the top-10 moved to 2015 without any problems and after that about seven was not even mentioned.

P
Protocol10 20.07.20

Ягор179

After 3 years of denovo will be removed and will piratka

S
SonyK_2 17.10.20

Kokoprime1991 wrote:
It's not a great 7, but it's time to compete and move to 10th...
I don't know who's going to sit on the 7th until ALL games work only on the 10th. By the way, 10-ku put 3 times (different versions, on trial): I will not say what is bad (OS as OS, except that the "tile" interface is not very like), but so far there was no desire to move.
Stifler's mother wrote:
... There is no pirate and there will be no pirate...
If the game does not have a "hard" server binding, or the publisher decides to remove the protection over time (to release it in another store, such as GOG) - it may be.
... problem in 12 directing. Seven doesn't drag him...
Depends on the game. For example, in my at WoW worked, the question is how much the version for 7-ki on DX12 differed from the version on 11 - he did not notice any special differences (may look bad). It's a pity on the video you can not see how the game works after switching to the 12th - Afterburner from that moment to record stopped.
0:15
... you can write that on XP will start if she suddenly sees more than 3GB of RAM
The 64-bit version of XP has seen more 3GB of RAM (used itself) - the question is whether the game would work on DX9, later versions of DirectX to this OS kind of not officially "screwed" (unless "people's craftsmen" did not come up with anything).

C
Crysis_Net_2 17.10.20

The game's engine is sharpened under the DX 12, and on the seven it is absent.

S
Sergei100 17.10.20

Well you note that the game did not start on win 7 Set 10 win and problems do not wake up. If the old iron then update it, well, if you like 7 then install two systems 7 ku and 10 ku to choose from at the start it's all just done! How can the poor explain that everything is improving and technology is not standing still!!! And why let's launch the game on win xp I do not see such questions, although I think such will be:))))

Y
YPitaka 17.10.20

Sergei100
you're a squalid man, chort!
almost all the games go to wine 7, I was told on the Russtor about the mafia that does not go, I did not buy, and yesterday the pirate downloaded and for a day did not stick out!

S
SonyK_2 18.10.20

Crysis_Net_2 wrote:
The game's engine is sharpened under the DX 12, and on the seven it is absent.
There is no system in the system, but if the developers want to, they can "screw up" the support of DX12 in the game for 7.k.
Spoiler
In my post above there is a video from another game, so it's not about the OS itself, but about the game.

m
mi1018 19.10.20

Stifler's mom
Protocol10
Who said there wouldn't be a pirate, or wait three years? lol )))

m
mi1018 19.10.20

Runs without problems on win 7

d
devilsparda 19.10.20

as much as I continue to like seven to this day, yet it is more relevant to sit on a ten without dancing with a tambourine, if religion does not allow to leave alone forgotten T-shirts OS, install them both and do not steam, it is not difficult and one another will not interfere.... 10 for games, 7 for soul, all goodness....

K
Kindjallah 27.10.20

So, is it working on the 7th or not??

m
moblin 27.10.20

Protocol10
three years from the future.