3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stranger8 20.07.20 10:29 pm

Why the people of Skyrim don't wear pants? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Want to attract attention to this question: why the people of Skyrim don't wear pants? It's cold, but even men (harsh Nords, damn it), wear some sort of skirts.
What do you think about this?
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 20.07.20

stranger8

it's a style... the developers. although nexø is there a mod that adds pants to all the armor and share snaryajenie on armor, pants, gloves and boots, well, slimak.

s
stranger8 20.07.20

And in my opinion the developers just never been to Russia in winter, otherwise stuck to this style... a little deeper. In this armor, in real life, even in the fall of freezing, and they have... a big part of the armor like cheese like that all of the holes.

V
Vaselinski 20.07.20

stranger8

like in the United States in winter, +40?!
they have the bog boots

E
Ease 20.07.20

They belief in Talos allows pants to wear.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 20.07.20

Why the people of Skyrim don't wear pants?
Because the people of Skyrim are so severe...

u
usoid 20.07.20

Hevnoraak
Actually not all armor pants no. Nadente dwarven, elven, glass armor, climb into the water , autodina the camera and view. Leggings where they should be.

s
stranger8 20.07.20

usoid
Well, that is not all that clear. But at the Nord rare exception of the skirt. But it would seem that Nordic armor should be somehow warmer than all the others.

u
usoid 20.07.20

stranger8
But th I have not seen a purely Nordic armor, new, set. There are leash of the ancient Nord armor. From new, modern, has a bits, such as the Nordic steel pirce and boots. Well, all the, all the other armor obespechenie. Iron, strong iron, steel, steel plate, rawhide, fur, riveted, lamalama, leather, steklyannaya, ebony. Stand out dwarven, elven (of Lucca, plain and gilded), Orc, Imperial (light and heavy). These real name Russ. There are still Daedric, it's of the devil.
Duck th, talking only about the ancient Nord armor CELI?

s
stranger8 20.07.20

usoid
Nord armor is what go any. hunters, bandits, adventurers (whose corpses can be found in many caves), just war (from Vitranska guilds). The type of rawhide armor, fur armor, leather armor, etc.

u
usoid 20.07.20

stranger8
Here's how? And I see, among all the brethren of the Nords is not a lot. Same hunters entirely Redguards, wood elves or dark. So to attribute this armor the Nords somehow not correct.
Here's an example. I kill rogue Redguard, off his riveted armor, puts it on her lizard and go into the city. And the guard says to me
- You bandit armor, look deep in my city!

L
Levitate 20.07.20

stranger8
And in my opinion the developers just never been to Russia in winter, otherwise stuck to this style... a little deeper. In this armor, in real life, even in the fall of freezing, and they have... a big part of the armor like cheese like that all of the holes.
You're on the adaptation of the organism to the environmental conditions heard? And the more you Skyrim is not a desert where there are no houses , no castles , no cities. And the pants there is at all , simply in the inventory not seen since the armor and pants are one.

T
Tamerlan018 20.07.20

Pants hard on the knees to get them are seen. Probably because of this))

s
stranger8 20.07.20

Tamerlan018
Ahaha, exactly. Probably this fashion was introduced by the guards xD

b
barmaley73 20.07.20

This fashion was introduced by the gods of the Nordic prototypes,in particular One
And cold Scandinavians do not take degrees,and damp....Maritime climate however

N
NightHawkreal 20.07.20

Schirinzi just wear pants more often, but the Imperials almost all in skirts.

S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 20.07.20

Hevnoraak throw a link to the mod with the separate armor pliz!! a must have for anyone !1

W
Woodstock 20.07.20

The inhabitants of Skyrim are much more severe of the residents of Chelyabinsk.

h
hoodrichboy 20.07.20

Later style change...)

d
del69 20.07.20

heavy reservation with trousers all - well, at least I remember the skirt in light

M
Misha04rus 20.07.20

I've been playing Skyrim (about 5 years) and recently started playing Morrowind, and then began to wonder: why in Morrowind and oblivion, almost all Legionnaires wear leggings and pants, and then in a cold and frosty Skyrim immediately wear only one skirt without pants!?