3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 20.07.20 10:41 pm

Guide to the combat melee system! (Risen)

Ask experienced players to share there information what strokes and techniques are given when you level-up as they are?
well, so with the expectation of noobs to chew everything) that are not veterans of the Gothic...
please do not refer to help in the game, just who has the desire and EXPERIENCE shall describe here the old themselves)
66 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temnoe_Solnce 20.07.20

Why for this clinic of clinic system guide?
Clamp and herach. Here is the recipe of all the victories.

K
Kur6er 20.07.20

Ulicetea
About clinic system, I would have turned to Diablo :) And then and hold not all and not always, and even zagami, not always othercity turns out! :D

T
Temnoe_Solnce 20.07.20

Absolutely always. Anyway, with the axe.
Well, of course the second Chapter.

G
GTAman 20.07.20

I certainly apologize for your bad temper, but for beginners especially, there is a hint system and if you can't heed the printed text in the middle of the screen, then my advice to you hardly will help. It's not even artfully arrayed quest, the question went only because of your carelessness, all you have to do is just to read carefully written on the screen.

I
InqDan 20.07.20

Probably no one will answer, but still, why the NPC don't die after I beat them, because they can finish, Yes?

K
Ktotodesyt 28.12.20

InqDan
Well, yes, you just point the camera at the lying character, you attack, and GG kills him.