3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rob_dead 20.07.20 10:45 pm

Error at startup. Build: dso 100/1892587 (Death Stranding)

Hi all. Someone faced similar error?
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kotipelto 04.10.20

Same stuff

K
Kokoprime1991 04.10.20

I'm even more fun... At the same time (DO patch) did not happen at all. Okay to lose the texture of steel (what something B.. was not - - once every 4 hours (it's a global problem on ANY iron, stupidly goes leaking memory), but now, fuck understand why the game stupidly flies out when you want - in 30 minutes, in 2 hours, in 6 hours ... but the fact is that it's going to fly out - what's wrong with her... even did the settings in THE MINIMAL (only smoothing FXAA left), but the result of the same OO I have DDR feels great on the High Settings, and this shit in general lives his life and increasingly discourages the desire to pass it.
P/s - found advice (s) that generally seems idiotic-
1) If you have your antivirus, you need to bluntly turn it off and add ds.exe to the Windows Defender exceptions.
2) In Win10 settings find Protection from Exploits- in the program settings - to plus and find the ECE file on the exact point, then you need all (22 ticks) to activate and translate (do so- it would be) values in TIME.
3) Screen Settings (right button M. on desktop) at the very bottom of the item Settings Graphics -Classic Application-Review looking for ECE games (should appear below the words OVER)click Settings and set the value of High Performance
4) Play NO browsers, Skypes, Discords, and other garbage programs that cause Overley (also THE FREE Offer).
5) As soon as you started the game- in the Dispatcher to set high priority.
... cranks write that it saves from departures, but I do not want to do so drastically something because it seems that it is stupid. I don't know what the FIXit patch is, he just broke it all. The wide-format resolution did not even bother to do, it is necessary to prescribe a file in the INI - .

A
ALEX86 04.10.20

What's the wind version? I have 10 2004 assembly last. Fortunately nothing flies out and no mistakes from the beginning. But after this first patch, began some slinging and twitching picture with drawdown phps in some places, especially on the first base while you go to it. It's never happened before. And it's a little stressful.

W
WithoutFear 04.10.20

DO NOT work this shit that did not pass, all exactly departures every time more and more often!
Fucking ports like you'RE OVER

V
Vvvvd 04.10.20

Has anyone encountered a similar mistake?

The map I have Gainward GeForce® GTX 680 Phantom 4GB.
The error says it doesn't support SX12, but why do I have Red Dead Redemption 2 working on DX12, not on a volcano? Yes and Ghost Recon® Breakpoint is the same on DX12, RESIDENT EVIL 3 settings DX12 plows to cheers. Maybe someone's going to tell me. how so?

C
Chernyy Grifon 04.10.20

After the last patch takes off, checked on two computers. Before that, there were no problems at all. Disgusting patch.

w
worys 21.10.20

Black Griffin
Hmm, do you have a card that's either broken up or undervolited? :) I had an undervolution set on a standard profile where the voltage drained and the problem went away. I didn't https://www.jackyfox.com/ded-stranding-error/#fix the truth, it helped :) but helped age to previous graphics card settings.

A
Arhigluk 21.10.20

Vvvvd
There's as many as 3 different versions.)

C
Chernyy Grifon 21.10.20

worys
I didn't drive the card, I didn't hit my mom, I didn't touch anything. I remember something in Winde was chopped off after the game was kicked out. Game mode kind of. After that, the game is stable.
Spoiler

D
Dasfar 25.10.20

I have the same mistake on the GeForce 660

D
Dasfar 25.10.20

Is there a solution???

S
Saints Russia 25.10.20

Same mistake

H
HAIUAN 29.10.20

Same shit somewhere 30 min. and goodbye ... Gives out such a window game ends, the comp the most powerful game on the district 5, the view of 4 giga, etc.

K
K.e.k.s 01.11.20

The same error is first after choosing the complexity. The game doesn't even start.

K
K.e.k.s 19.11.20

Could anyone run?

K
Keks 22.12.20

1.05 - works. And even 1.02 started working. I don't know what helped.

But the error, as in the post above, can still appear when I use bandikam. In general, to prevent this from happening, disable all other programs before starting.

n
nuka 07.01.21

I have such an error for saving my car. I need to save my own. In places and in the game knocks out an error

S
STALKER161RUS 30.03.21

Due to the update of Windows to the latest version of 20H2, because of this, it may not start? Or is it complete nonsense. Everything worked stably on the old version 2004