3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
besTTeam 20.07.20 10:45 pm

Far Cry 6 will Not be in steam? (Far Cry 6)

23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Hops 20.07.20

Will not. And their games still run their launcher ...

H
Hellhound_Anger 20.07.20

heh heh, in yupley with sideicon 20 for 100поинтов. knowing the current policy of yubik - to select an inactive ha I even do not want to buy their game. there are in yupley and epic, it's understandable how understand why there is no Steam. it's still early, we can gash the game yet, February 2021!

m
maxxim1891 20.07.20

No. Only EGS. Only hardor.

E
Ely Maze 20.07.20

besTTeam
already said that steam will be no more of their games

W
Weges 20.07.20

Maybe it will come back .
As did EA.
Don't want to buy somewhere other than steam.

M
Mr Hops 20.07.20

Weges
Still they needed launcher. So there is no difference where to buy.

W
Weges 20.07.20

Mr Hops
there is a difference

T
Tr1ada 20.07.20

Weges
I the same policy, except the trims don't recognize nothing

S
Sneaky Pete 11.01.21

Why bother with this steam. There is a great ubisoft connect

W
Weges 11.01.21

Sneaky Pete
jabisoft konekt trash can

D
Denis g 19.03.21

It makes sense to take their conveyor toys only for the collection, and since this entire collection is in my incentive ... well, in general, the idea is clear.
The case when you seem to want to pay the developer, but they force you to go to the torrent.

T
TopPCGamer 19.03.21

Denis G wrote:
The case when you seem to want to pay the developer, but they force you to torrent.
Considering that Danuwa is almost never broken, with the exception of a certain Empress, which releases cracks, and then a bunch of cracks are added to them, then on the torrent it is not a fact that far cry 6 will appear at all

P
Protocol10 19.03.21

Far Cry 6 Will not be Steam?

What's the difference where to download?

S
Sprintin 01.06.21

Mr Hops
there is a difference, you will have two games, steam and yupley.

p
plutikov55 08.09.21

Weges
well, EA is doing very badly with sales) ubisoft seems to be fine, even assassin's creed valhalla did not sell so badly) I bought the game myself, delayed))

p
plutikov55 08.09.21

TopPCGamer
well, wait a year - then more)) while the breakdown, when the valhala was hacked, so many updates got out on assasin add-ons a bunch, but it was not hacked again)

I
IgoBa 29.09.21

I remember about Borderlands 3, too, they said that not a gram in your mouth is not a centimeter in the ass. However, less than half a year has passed since everything was served in the incentive. And it's the same here. Unfortunately, I am afraid that the sixth part will be a failure.

A
Ashley33 28.10.21

xxxnewman
well, they seem to block accounts where there are no purchased games, where only demos or something else is free

R
Raf9111 28.10.21

Hellhound_Anger
where do you come from so uneducated? they deactivate accounts, on which there are no games at all, dummies. and here those where at least 1 game is bought? you are not the first repulsed one who drives this cart without completely understanding what is nonsense, they zadolbali the word

A
AMD_Boii 03.11.21

The incentive has user ratings. They remember that if they publish their underplay there, they will be allowed below the plinth. And so dofiga critics put almost always above 70 points on all sorts of metacritics