3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon1542 20.07.20 11:05 pm

Impressions of the game. (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Release today! Describe your impressions of the game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndSmart 20.07.20

Stunning piece. Failed Naughty Dog. Heavy, sad story of Ellie right in the heart. I would like in future to see the continuation, I hate to let her go. Credits music to tears just. I regret not taking the extended edition with digital soundtrack, it is beautiful.
Have Stopgeym very high quality video review came out,subjectively, the most truthful of all I seen.

G
Gryxa 20.07.20

came to Seattle day 2 for Abby, came out from the tower with a bunch of beetles" and a few thoughts that have accumulated
the plot bottom - Abby avenges the death of his father, Eli takes revenge on Abby for the death of father because he killed her father (INTO)
writer the bottom - waiting for further development of the story, the chemistry between Joel and Eli, but got boring, it is not needed, constantly jumping in different timline (hi Bedmat from Netflix) the story of the ladder (but doesn't look like a girl)
writer bottom v2 - why not capture Joel (the same attempt at revenge and release)? Why not make so that he dies, but in the end, giving his life in return for Ali's life? Why kill him after 30 minutes of the game?
level designer the bottom 80% of the game running around PSD some dark corridors, where even with a flashlight nichrome is not visible, but if you play the day, for darkness is added the glare of the TV (the TV not the bottom, 4K 46 inch Samsung). Just no desire to explore the location while wandering the dark
level designer bottom v2 - the game Ali - a hub location (the theater), you need to kill the boss in another Loka, killing him a cutscene in the hub (the cinema), there is a new boss, go to him, kill again cat scene in the hub (the cinema) and so 4 times. It's not farkray 5, thank God there are no towers
music - chic! here predratsya not than
graphene is not bad, but dark corridors spoil the whole raspberries (in horizon a lot cuter in the picture)

in General, while the score between the raiders and well, when you will end, how you got me. I'll pass and I'll sell the drive without thinking to re-take ever

o
ostin321 20.07.20

Because they like the first part: the story! Adult sinful man and a naive girl find something in each other... and become friends...
And what we showed in the second part - a strange girl, it is not clear in fact as a fun humorous Ellie first part was this... the Script tries to justify the murder of Joel, but really remember the first part - he regains consciousness, he is told that ally, he will never see her again - well, clear hell that he would peremochili. He was to lead this girl lost my best friend, turned over their life - well, obviously he was right - their opinions you should at least ask...
Gameplay compared to the first part is almost not changed - only ratanaworabhan. Because of this, the whole dynamics of the game is lost - in the first part so did not have time to get tired of the game in each setting.

In General, very strange feeling. For the first part I ever bought a PS3 in the twilight of her era (first looked on Youtube and still wanted to buy). It was something new in igrodely. But not sure for the 2nd part of someone go to such.

PS I am a proponent of game-movie. I like singles, I like beautiful stories. In General, these games do is easier than online and/or RPG due to the relative linearity and lack of branching. Looking at games like this very sorry wasted effort of developers - such a huge work of artists, modelers, sound guys and the programmers breaks off on the work of the writers. A month ago pereproshel all anchartedy, and admired how the dogs could each following game to do better than the previous. And did not expect disappointments LoU2.

PSS the Main hype about the sexual minority, in my opinion, this topic is not a plus and not a minus of the plot, I generally did not care for it. On the mannish woman was purely aesthetically unpleasant to watch (the Japanese do not like))).

M
Micr0 20.07.20

Passed down in one gulp with pleasure. The essence of the game is the same as the first part is a mixture of battle+travel+story.
The battle here has improved slightly compared to the 1st part. It is no secret that the game took just tons of apachecon, I would even say gopoly, and in battles it is also felt. In fact, every encounter is a kind of puzzle game where you need to clearly make a plan - where what brick to throw to distract, when and who to quietly kill or just catch the window and go to the rat, if it's infected you need to clearly understand who to kill with her bare hands, who and what resources etc.. don't always go according to plan and sometimes the improvisation begins, where there are also options, but usually fail in your initial plan for the battle that always restart the battle (I'm talking about high difficulty levels, on low I do not know what).
Travel is looting and just some dialogues of characters in the process of movement from point A to B. the Game is very beautiful, and PS4 usual is not pulling all of this,we have no 1080p, 30 frames is not stable, but the views are still super pretty. All locations are huge, and manually filled with details, in the process of luting wonder at the details of the room, and when moving the beauties of the world, but the game is very snug, and at least endless loot is boring for 20+ hours, and without in any way vyskokih difficulties.
The plot Is the most fragile part of the game, because there really are problems. In terms of setting scenes, directing, camera work and text is really a masterpiece - the top TV series envy. And emotions early in the game and in the end just going wild But the characters - personally, I have much sympathy do not cause. Ellie is still the least of evils, although the switch on the other flank and spoiled her image for me, it paid not of paramount importance. But Albinator upset a lot more. The fact that the sequel to introduce new characters is a good idea (what if the sequel without it), but that's just this - I just disliked this image, honestly, and even though the character is completely uncovered for the entire game, well I'm just a nasty style of the character, this way. And with regards to Lily, I learned the details only from reviews after beating the game, it is not emphasized, but the tin.. osadochek remained.

Thus, due to the large duration of the game, the battle formula+travel+the plot to crumble a bit, namely in terms of the number of the plot. Sometimes it is very small, and I want to learn and see some turn, but you have again to fight and to travel.
In the end, the characters and the number of the plot on the duration of the game - here are the main cons for me. Play happy, take rest and try to knock the die, probably, well, rooflite with streamers kekW.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 20.07.20

Objectively, the sequel is weak. But as a standalone game I would rate at 8/10. I personally only characters I liked: a big-nosed Armenian, Asians, pregnant partner. The first half after Ellie was seen as a desecration of the first part and the second part, I began to perceive already as something separate. And surprisingly half for Abby seemed more interesting. There will be all pomyslnie relationship between the characters I liked. The ending repeats the scene in the theater when Abby spared Ellie and her partner. The meaning of the story to show two characters as alike on the part of the hero, the motivation is obvious and the player gets in his way, and the villain, whose actions are perceived incorrectly. And it's a good idea, if not to give preference to one of them. But nobody liked it because everything was originally on the side of the ally, as it passed the first part. If 3 weeks before the release has not started to put dozens all in a row, and was estimated at 7-8, then it would be quite fair and would not have such intentional lows of estimates now. I think the main negative from brazen PR and misinformation prior to release. Therefore, it is not the game deserves one, and touts its sales related.

D
DnipR 20.07.20

Prolonged.
New characters are not particularly catchy, and the old can be frustrating, especially at the end.
The ending is so-so, better depend on the decisions taken during the passage.
The gameplay is better than in the first part, but the game on the maximum complexity stumble on the stupid AI.

Wow effect is not felt. Feeling that just wasted my time too. XS over there crying Drukman and where 100 out of 100 born, but the game is pretty average by modern standards. There are cool moments, are stupid. And there are those which better did not exist.

a
anotoleololo 20.07.20

pashalet
most of all bring her steroid pimples on the hands and face. when you are playing Ellie admire the surroundings. when you are playing with Abby looking at her, bitch, big hands and there are simultaneously two emotions: envy and memories about Edward harsh song who created you takurou, top chest, and bottom - huuu...

S
SloYjak 20.07.20

Complement your opinion. Well, actually, if the first part for Ellie is still, more or less is played with interest, and the episode in downtown Seattle very even went. The second part is just a hat, why do you need it, I don't understand, I do not gone. Have through the power to pass, it would be better Tommy added, not this inflated babaho on which it is anyway. Her motive could be thrust into the very beginning of the game and never come back to this, but no, gash a game And the ending, I better not say anything. Graphics on high, locations are well designed, liked the music. AI is in my opinion stupid, hiding in a corner, then around and cheeese them. The high complexity, the work has not arisen. Going perhaps Days Gone and the last of us 1, maybe it would be easier..

i
inad 20.07.20

I'm done with these Lisboa agendas and strong independent women. Okay, let the game be. Hate the fact that Joel stupidly outrageously merged in the beginning did not even speeding. How can you. At least in the middle would merge or something. And so the game is great. But the first part is much better in terms of plot. By the way pay isina. Not that in the first part or in the anche. Easy platinum has become a trend in aksah Sony.

23hudo 20.07.20

Liked the game. The plot is debatable, but I went, but it's definitely better to convey the same. A little overcast, but, on the other hand, in the end you already feel exhausted, like all the characters, so it works in plus ))

p
pashalet 20.07.20

Well, in General I will say this.
I wanted to surprise. It is seen that very wanted! Sat, puzzled: how to stun, to everyone's jaw to the floor, eyes on a wet place. Unfortunately, the art of surprise now slightly is forgotten. Surprise today on templates. For example, the unexpected cutting of a favorite old character. Fashion that at the time drove from the top series, and this technique for quite a long time allowed - not particularly steaming to create a wow effect.
Why not, damn us to hell?! - decided, developers, and SNiP...
In fact the bet is placed on 4 components. And each, in my opinion worked bad.
1. Unexpected drank a beloved character. Cm. above. First, the long pall. Second, the drama of the blue just for the sake of drama is not Gud.
2. The introduction of a second protagonist. Again, by itself, the reception is good. But by a new character (especially if it is about the continuation of the cult game) you need to teach. Need to the player is imbued with his motives, took them, felt what the character lives, what is interesting, unique. If not, then... Well, not only a couple of flashbacks and cutscenes that immediately get attached to the new protagonist. I still remember the shock when Teyla slipped Javier is Clem, and he did not that he was bad... he was... No. Unexamined, undertaken from the ceiling, it is unclear why it is necessary for him to survive? It's like reaching out for a Popsicle, and it put the potatoes. And it is in fact edible, and even in its delicious. But the mood is spoiled.
3. The experience matter how bad character, with an unexpected catharsis. Again... is. Abby pulls. That's just not drawn in this plan and everything. Personal opinion.
4. All sorts of non-standard exotic. Again I hooked up all your guns and where to get something like, does not seem to know themselves. And in the end more like a fart in a puddle. I am deeply convinced that any trick, brought to the stage - should work. You enter into the plot ridiculous (and even somewhat touching in its absurdity) bububu, with arms pumped up like Schwartz. Yes, it's unusual character, which could become a kind of fresh gaming experience. But you of this experience not give us, Neil. So why is this character you? You say something like? You gempleynyh beat this its uniqueness? We like something different in the game act start? No. Drukman makes Abby so... just for the very fact of its singularity. Type as in a medieval circus freaks, the arena suddenly Bang a chick with a beard, and the audience: Oh, yeah... Well, OK Sad. And the lesbian thing Ellie why? Well, fashionable, trendy, public views mossy tickle, clearly. But in this particular work: it is why? What meaning bears? You again is somehow obygryvaya, Neil? Building on this atmosphere? The story has some underlying problems reveal? No. We just have here now will be lesbury because it chipawo...
Overall, it's a shame. Fuse was. The ability is there. And chips are available, and scenic moments interesting. But Doge Neal. Not enough or a desire, or money, or sincerity.

f
fatallezzz 20.07.20

Shorter took a chance, read I picked up spoilers (consciously, although it tried to avoid them) and realized I probably will wait when this masterpiece will give on sale a year somewhere for timetrust.
Thanks for your impressions, helped to save some dough.

D
Dekster Morgan 20.07.20

The first Fins were the third game(except Demon's Souls and MGS4), which justified the purchase of the PS3 at the time. A good story about a strong but broken man who is living only by inertia and in which the newly awakened life in the beginning like fuck it not the fallen girl. Yes, a lot of the game was made so crooked and slanted, as in other projects of the Studio, but the story itself was good and the game I was, and not turned off after an hour and did not submit the announcement of sale of the disk, as it was with Uncharted's. And the story was quite finished and the sequel is not needed, I think, but as we know the loot triumphs over evil, and common sense. And here it is the second part. But there is something generally has not worked in the company...
Radically changed the style with just the grim story, some very much blood, the dirt, gloom, hopelessness.Well, honestly to call it the second part of the mechanical, I somehow language does not turn. This is exactly nothing new, I have not seen here. However, as is likely to thought and ND, W Hawali second and third Aonach and asked, why do we even bother? And Yes, trends, trends, trends, where do without them now? All that we know about szhv here stuffed - strastnye pumped girls, in comparison with which Teminator of T6 seems to be quite suchasnoi girl, unshaved armpit, repeatedly said over the lip of mono, but damn even Ellie from the cute women turned into some kind of shabby station whore.
Spoilerd damn, even the notorious scene seems to be straight sex and she submitted as if it involved two homosexual men.However, given the popularity hachimaki and other dancers muscular mojsin, is the very point was. Well, Yes, the story has slipped from roadmovie to the banal - and I revenge my revenge is terrible.
In summary I would say, slightly paraphrasing Nolan - this game is a masterpiece, a masterpiece not needed by Soniboi, but they deserve.

L
Lightninggg 20.07.20

In its conceptualization and significance of a game very much like Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, also once misunderstood by some narrow-minded people. Time will put everything in places.
The Last of Us: Part II - the act of a great Creator who knew what to do rehash the first part is a crime against common sense and a crime against conscious fans who understand the story of the first game and really think about the final decision of the hero, and not just chewed like gum. It's not The Adventures of Joel & Ellie is The Last of Us. Humble.

I mean the first part was said in 2013 that it is the most important game of the past generation of consoles, so, the second part is the most important game of the current generation. Checkmate. Drachmann genius.

S
SanSanZ 20.07.20

I still passed. And Yes, I guess in terms of directing is the best there is in the gaming industry. Game like story focused and linear is large enough, the location also became more and simply fascinating. But the story itself I thought was very controversial and not greatly liked. The cycle of revenge and totally not interesting character Abby... and in General dogs. Not gone at all. And the finale did not like, although it was a very touching memory. In General, to not write a lot myself shared the points.

Graphics, animation, technical implementation - 12 out of 10
Gameplay - 9
Story - 7
Sound - 10

p
pashalet 20.07.20

Lightninggg
I'd say: IMHO, the makers have maneuvered themselves into a trap with the second part. They managed to release such a kick-ass first, so to get exactly there in the images, the characters, the gameplay in the campaign mode – which essentially had only two options.
1. To develop this same line most popular and beloved characters further (in the format of a new adventure Joel and Ellie) – and guaranteed to run into the response "all the same, lack of ideas, for which I paid money!". And shouted it's exactly the same people that are outraged by the change of the storyline and vypila old characters.
2. Try to introduce some "shocking" elements, and work according to the principle "backwards" – that is, to do something from developers is not expected. Yes, this approach could bring success. But in this case, Neil did not guess the mood of the audience. If you compare with series, early the Game of Thrones and the Walking such tactics were used at first, and it was quite a wine. And then it become boring, and the audience was boring. So the last seasons of both – together poured faeces. And the more cornery tried to impress the same shocking moves (Oh, what we fancy, no one expected, and we like that), the more people get bored and started openly dropwise to each plot flaw. And here. Neal wanted not too straining to hypenate, but the winning ticket is not pulled, and only angered many fans of the game.
It is clear that each project always there are a handful of the most hardcore fans who will argue that the game in any way brilliant, and is a breakthrough in the genre, and those who do not recognize – just a "narrow and limited personality". Well, OK each kinopravda also has its fans screaming "you are all fools and nichigo nipanimaiti, ETA Arthouse!!111"

L
Lightninggg 20.07.20

pashalet
The second part is a reflection of the first. This is done on purpose. And nothing can be done on the principle of opposite, is a direct continuation with the logical consequences in the plot which resulted from the decision of the protagonist at the end of the first part.

And the problem with the latest seasons of Game of Thrones is not that the audience was boring, not boring, I was still at least 10 seasons to see whether they're at level 1-4, the problem is that the scenic quality of work plummeted. In The Last of Us does it in the sequel has only increased. This game is a detector of people with a common mind that is not able to reflect and to think critically, well, or children and adults who have not yet formed as a person.
I hate (and with all those puts below 8/10) TLoU:P2 to communicate, to discuss topics of video games in General are not going of such people in the context of the discussion of games, movies, books does not exist for me.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.07.20

Kick, in this game the women are any too powerful and tough, and fight worse than any of the men.At the helm is also Baba.Already nauseated from the beginning of this

p
pashalet 20.07.20

Lightninggg - see. The fact that you sincerely believe that there is only one correct opinion about this game (and it is, of course, yours is a true expert, connoisseur and intellectual), and all who dare her to even just to criticize: this is by far the haters, narrow minded and limited... pretty much says about you adults)) But make no mistake, spending time on the discussion with another maximalist six B I am absolutely not going.

L
Lightninggg 20.07.20

pashalet
I just know about the games, that's all.