3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naylus7 20.07.20 11:37 pm

The boss in the depths (Pillars of Eternity)

Anyone passed this quest?) spent almost the whole day to get to level 13 in the cave Qaeda LSA, simultaneously doing all the quests, but actually on level 13 and stuck, can't open the door, somebody went through and knows how to open it?
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Markus_13 20.07.20

Killed the dragon on Normal difficulty with the 3rd attempt. Levels: 10-11. Pati: Main pers - Cypher, Sagani, Eder Hervis, Stoick and Kahn.
Killed near the shutter to the position where it sits originally, without any tricks with extortion. Before the fight the two Persians with a maximum mechanics snuck in at the bottom and set on the path sauriol 2 traps (the best of what is). Then I all but Eder handed ranged weapons are the best (Sahani - green onion, Stoic, rod green, me - blue crossbow with enchantments, Heravi - crossbow green, Kahn blue arquebuse with enchantments). After all have eaten any food for buffs and preserved. The first 2 attempts I tried to dispersed all but winning with such tactics is not achieved - in breathing a very large area and had a Stoic cast to rise to his feet (don't remember the exact name of this spell), in the end still Stoick himself laid down, max brought the dragon to badly injured. On the 3rd time, I remembered the boots wearing the Faith - they give spell Consecrated Ground or something that restores stamina. So put these boots on your characters and all (except the dog) gathered around him. Next pet Sahani sent forward (he still won't keep =), followed by Eder. After the battle started immediately drank all the potions what are baffle (to increase endurance, life, defense, attack speed, etc.). After I threw a Stoic Protection from betrayal Eder (because it is before that, both times lured), then a (Cypher) throw protection on the Eder and the Split Scales (spell that hunter gave against the dragon). Further called objects creatures (rainbow beetle, wood beetles, ghosts and someone else; and it bestowal a short distance and sent in the attack (from different angles) in hand, since the objects radius is not great) + Blythe Harvison. After Cana was bestowal Scroll of Paralysis (I was only 4), paralysis alternated with a spell of Chinavisa Stone Claws, Canoy urged vispo and Drake possible (in time for the battle 1 Drake and 2 times vipow). A stoic immediately stanol stop (Hand icon), but didn't even look srabotala or not =), then kasliwal defensive and offensive buffs + resal endurance (+banks all had), attacking - managed only 1 time to cast a post that deals crushing damage and knocks down. A (Cypher) when I ran the mobs were kasliwal Mental Plague and then the Relationship of Pain on the dragon (i.e. damage with a dragon was transferred to others) + further ignite the soul on a CD. Adair in addition to knocking down cans only upside of Adriana. Sagani just mark immediately put on the dragon, and 2 crippling shot with a small time interval. Well, creatures abilities yuzal (Bugs, Wispy and Blythe zip, Drake from Cana - churning upside Kourion and flame). And on the 3rd time the dragon managed to cast a breath only 1 time between petrification/paralysis, and that was only Eder and Helavisa - he ran out by accident (was cascaval something, nepomnyu already). In common with such tactics, the fight was intense, but not boring. Almost all healthy left - dragon spent a lot of time omits from debuffs + distracted by summoned creatures, well, the whole group was a bunch of standing around me Consecrated Ground.