3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tevem 20.07.20 11:38 pm

Weak character ? (Gothic 2)

50 agility, 70 sily, play paladins well, is feelings that the character WELL, VERY WEAK, can't cope with dragons, part 2 of the island was held, sword beliara took changed 2K experience in other 21лвл which I can't pass Chapter 4 and even more quests, what's the problem ? can't understand, tell me what to download can you help
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmoon 20.07.20

Tevem
Swinging on the orcs around the castle) and the lizardmen in the mountains. We had that one thing to download to start, force+ swords for example and magic later if paladins have chosen, and so betwixt. And how do you play I do not understand I am 22-23m level of the current Chapter finished.

W
Wulfdor 20.07.20

Asmoon
People just didn't know what each Chapter should be around the whole map and kill everything possible. A typical mistake all beginners in Gothic and Risen. And Gothic 2 is extremely difficult and very unbalanced compared to other games from Piranha, and indeed all RPG games.

Tevem
Problem:
-you don't datacan had each Chapter to complete all the possible quests and kill all whom they can, for the experience.
-descargar need something one was, but not everything.
Solutions:
A fresh start
-Artmann on experience

Power for the Sword, the dexterity for the bow, well, more magic like the easiest option(but I never played Gothic as a mage, did not like). You decide, Bow easy option for sweeps. But you already chose paladins so the sword and a little magic.

T
Tevem 20.07.20

Wulfdor
Imbalance jitteriness so it is very straight, 1 piece Gothic 2 did this as did not pass always can't the bugs just scored well, right now the balance, advise for whom to start, Artmann not necessary don't like cheating and what is better to swing the hammer two or odnorodnykh ?

T
Tevem 20.07.20

And you can do right now 21лвл my paladin as something to pump ?

t
tatunserg 20.07.20

70 strength - very little. I walked just for the Archer,improperly pumped,ate before all the signs , and 120 agility was not able to fill up an ice dragon (he recovered faster than I had done damage),the demon also could not overcome him. had to throw the game

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 20.07.20

Tevem
If a paladin is going better at the beginning of the drill force and one-handed so that the lorry could hold in one hand dexterity minimum score on the bows use the crossbow, mana to the end of the very for download runes, potions necessarily vary on strength, agility (dragon root + Royal sorrel) (berry Goblin + Royal sorrel) just so they don't eat swing alchemy kill everyone on the map, with each Chapter there are new quests from the NPCs,(go to all) and new monsters. If it is hard to cope with two or three enemies vymenivali one at a time and everything will be okay

t
tatunserg 20.07.20

Tevem
if plates are not used,it is still not too early to pump. and so,you need to swing correctly from the beginning,because in the end ,for one point features have to give 5 training points. there are many ways :naparnikom , or prevrashenie strong monsters.
and it is important to pump the possession of arms. because 10% of the property is 1 of 10 attacks will only be normal damage.

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 20.07.20

Tevem
and remember the higher the skill agnolucci the higher the percentage of Crete (ie if you master -60 Crete will be 60% plus seems to force a certain percentage goes)

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 20.07.20

Tevem
then you will elitku for 3 shocks to lay down with elbastardo

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 20.07.20

Tevem
and nooo with power like a percentage of the damage is not to Crete

T
Tevem 20.07.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
Thank you I will try

T
Tevem 20.07.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
Have alchemy to pump

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 20.07.20

Tevem
night of the Raven?

T
Tevem 20.07.20

Romanzo_Tamerici
+ was easy I would without question passed I think

W
Wulfdor 20.07.20

Tevem
I doubt that with my LVL 21 you will be able to survive in Chapter 4, you already missed a bunch of enemies and most likely quests and, accordingly, a mountain of experience with them.
So no matter you love cheating or not, if you want to beat the game, you have, or start anew. About leveling then everyone will be for you to RUB as if he was pumped. Personally, I rocked the power in the ground and played for the paladins, but if you think that the combat system is very very slow (like me) because of these ridiculous crits, which makes the battle with people is extremely unpleasant, the best option is agility and a bow. Following the first production of skins and other things - good money early in the game. And then alchemy, all the tablets and potions on the characteristics in the end only use.

D
Delphis 20.07.20

Shaw for business. me and my friends - downs were Gothic without the Internet and guides, passed after the night of the Raven including

T
Tevem 20.07.20

Delphis
You know they played it for a long time but I have no patience to play so much

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 20.07.20

Tevem
Yeah night is a pain, I even with 100 units of power was falling, and with 25 levels.
Dragons in the night did not really win, I don't know this is possible or not, dragons hilat health as creatures, fly and all ... have a healthy full. Cut down only with the help of henchmen, or transform into dragon snapper.
And 4 chapters fell almost every enemy

D
Delphis 20.07.20

Tevem
then why do I get started? I understand that all sorts of stories about what the greatest game and all that, well, because the game is not about plot, but about the search of all different

m
moonchild69 20.07.20

Tevem
well, use the cheat codes at the very least, if you can't play will bend to the only a little bit (without fanaticism)