3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 06.09.19 08:13 pm

Game in the style of Dark souls

Really want to play games on the similarity of dark souls was the first and the second part,can't wait for the release of part 3.Is there a game as close to dark souls?
PS about Lords of the fallen did not write.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 06.09.19

Demon's Souls.

And all the King's Fieldы - DS their heir.

S
Shadowarm 06.09.19

Anderby
played it,but Curling irons I do not have

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.09.19

Inv1sible
Try to play on the emulator PS3 for PC

l
legusor 06.09.19

series king's field – from the same developers. souls is what became the king's field. game available on PS1 and PS2. the universe contains far more secrets of the game world, Serkov, inappropriate characters and other fiction. locations just huge and easy to get lost because the normal map can not find. getting lost is the key word in the series of these games. the same souls, only from 1 person.
shadow tower\abyss – the same and from the same developers that king's field. available on ps1 and ps2.
as for pitch, there is only old games: rune, severance: blade of darkness. indirectly can be attributed to the knights of the temple 1, 2.
if you are student and nyufag, you won't racked – and not to try.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 06.09.19

The old Die by the Sword and Severance:Blade of Darkness. Dungeon Lords look.

S
Shadowarm 06.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
did not work even normally running emulators

S
Shadowarm 06.09.19

game old tin..

b
b1ackjack 06.09.19

You can try a similar, but such emotions yet will not find anywhere else) For the atmosphere, for me, is quite close to Ico and Shadow of The Colossus (PS3/ PS2 emulator). But Souls is Souls, to find something quite similar will not work. His ancestor King's Field - will give a familiar atmosphere, but still infinitely far gamlana modern wannabe Lords of The Fallen - crooked loggerheads gameplay, but the atmosphere and world absolutely no. This next year will be a wave-inspired indie sollami, let's see how they come out. One of the closest to souls and to the playable version - Eitr.

S
Shadowarm 06.09.19

b1ackjack
is there any normally working ps3 emulators?

b
b1ackjack 06.09.19

Inv1sible
PS2 emulator needed there, it works fine) On the PS3 it just got reissued.

F
FOXDIE_id 06.09.19

Bloodborne )