3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Su.saNiN 20.07.20 11:46 pm

\"Save file is corrupted\" [Is the solution] (Assassin's Creed 3)

Start the game, play out. I go back, it says save File corrupted. What to do?
83 Comments
Sort by:
S
Su.saNiN 20.07.20

Sorry, Saved file corrupted. How to solve this problem?

j
janique 20.07.20

Same problem. Although the files in the folder intact.

j
janique 20.07.20

All, found a solution.
1.Folder Ubisoft will take a file ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll and copy it to the folder with the game.
2.Run the game as administrator all the game will now be saved(I did)
3.All the fun of the game.

S
Su.saNiN 20.07.20

-ScorpioN-
It did not help. This file is already in the game folder. Tried to put this file in the folder Yubisoft, zero sense. In short, probably buy litsuhu and will not bathe.

7look2 20.07.20

In the settings Uplay need to remove the check mark from Enable sync saving to the Cloud and tick Always run Yupley offline.

-
-MKN- 20.07.20

I have the same problem. Came to Boston. Played 3 times - all the rules. Now I try to come writes save is corrupted. What I wrote above -ScorpioN - did not help. Also found this solution:
One output saved file corrupted.
1. Enter the game, delete the profile.
2. Turn off AS3 and Uplay.
3. Go C:Program Files (x86)-Ubisoft-Ubisoft Game Launcher-savegames-...-
4. Rename 1.save.delete and 1.save.metadata.delete on 1.save and 1.save.metadata
I also did not help. Damn, now I don't know what to do. So you do not want to re-take all the more time to wait for a repeat of this glitch. As soon as people in game already managed to get on pirates?

H
HanSolo 20.07.20

tozhezh the people pomogite!

B
Bloodname 20.07.20

Try to run the game through AC3MP.exe. Helped me.

j
janique 20.07.20

Su.saNiN
a replacement is necessary. You have the Repack from Mechanics?

V
Vigelent 20.07.20

I have from the Mechanics..but what I nadelal still does not help anything!

P
Pavel250 20.07.20

-MKN-
Many thanks you're a lifesaver, and would not have had the third time through the game. Litsuhe accidentally deleted the save, and it is preserved in the History folder.
Copied back and renamed as you said and it worked.

A
Arturec05 20.07.20

-MKN-
all this stuff, I'm 98 % passed and I wrote that the file is corrupted((((

K
K I R P I C H 20.07.20

Have pereustanovit yupley did reCrack launched and it worked!!! Don't forget to switch off line!

A
Arturec05 20.07.20

K I R P I C H
what a reCrack?

R
Regori 20.07.20

Arturec05
just crack re-set

A
Arturec05 20.07.20

Regori
did not work(( have to wait until somebody will throw save: 98 %

K
K I R P I C H 20.07.20

Arturec05
describe in order, what are you doing?

A
Arturec05 20.07.20

K I R P I C H
I had installed the Repack from mechanics with cracked Uplay
I went on it 98 % of the game and then decided to download a new Repack from mechanics with DLC , it is a pill of THETA
well, I removed the old, installed new and decided their saves to throw, but failed and I decided to re-install the game from Uplay cracked
but after I installed it and threw their saves then the game says that files are corrupted
after I read your message I completely uninstalled the game and ubisoft game launcher with Uplay.
installed the Repack on which I originally played, but again says that files are corrupted

K
K I R P I C H 20.07.20

Arturec05
Sorry, I think you lost your saves first will have to play, to experiment, throw me saves the mail, I'll try. And where are saves? At
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assassin's Creed III, only the file Assassin3.ini

Bolt, ((( not working!

K
Kote Potaskun 20.07.20

[5] Arturec05 27.11.12 00:33
K I R P I C H
I had installed the Repack from mechanics with cracked Uplay
I went on it 98 % of the game and then decided to download a new Repack from mechanics with DLC , it is a pill of THETA
well, I removed the old, installed new and decided their saves to throw, but failed and I decided to re-install the game from Uplay cracked
but after I installed it and threw their saves then the game says that files are corrupted
after I read your message I completely uninstalled the game and ubisoft game launcher with Uplay.
installed the Repack on which I originally played, but again says that files are corrupted

Same trouble current in Minya DIN sohranki just do not see (..... do I.... to take litsuhu nor will.... (sale nor write about her purchase)