3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djetx 20.07.20 11:51 pm

Warframe (Warframe)

What Warframe do you have????What are the best of the best.What Warfrain you like???And what.....Your first warfrain which you did.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
L1et 20.07.20

Rhino Prime vosnovnom they play it geveci!

D
Djetx 20.07.20

L1et
I have all Warfrain.But I mostly Play Nova Praim

A
AR3E 20.07.20

Excalibur Prum no, Valkyrie Prum will crafted, others have.
Was the first Sloka, when he was among the initial. It scratching was Rina, I remember in the solo I could not kill the e-th Jackal - had to run around in public with those of farmil label Stalker. Was a bit of podsuetitsja and collect part of the Knicks, but with two card slots for your warframe and without Platini the choice between the Knicks and Rina seemed obvious.
Like, do not like. Use more Loki and Volt Brumov - two of my top frame to use, although I prefer the Volt. In order further - IIA, Sardines, Ginger, Bansh, frost.

Frost used more often listed, in addition to the Ginger, but I don't like it, because a helluva lot slower. However, only with him my indifference to the environment is increasing approximately on overcapacity percent.

Sardine in love with by chance a year and a half ago when I was running missions wars Filtrona and detonator as yolochki with more conventional Quanti. There is blood with snot nor choked, ultimate on these missions greatly helped neprocitana neophytes, for whom the death of a lot of bots from clicking abilities, instead of endless clicking on each bot, it seemed incredible. Then her abilities were reworked and it became the most popular frame to farm focus, which I was glad until Draco is not wasted. Although there are Gidron, but nobody goes there, plus there is no such volume epic.

Ginger was blatantly bought for plat, and noticed the watchful eye of the neophyte on the event with the interception, where even the Royal Rhythm gave. Of all the members of the squad I was the youngest in rank, and worse ride, but pulling high dps and regularly raised other ogoloshen. After rework use constantly on missions, Stripping, each time spitting on a low amount of initial energy. Pills pills but he was really annoying.

Already I do not remember exactly how he met with Bansh, but I remember how often at the time, ran it for a defense in ruins - with Ignis that is loved in the same period. Brief camp and sonar to Crete the claim pinacate unmatched, and with the release of augment for ultimate more and ultimate made candy.

Misu, I bought into the folder arrow and with it the tendency of my development has sharply jumped up. At that time the auto button, help on missions where I did not go, and the need for it on the defense was forced to start thinking about farming/buying all broke-ed mods and the correct tuning builds. With her I started going to swing first on defence of the Abyss - after pumping on regular missions until nearly 11 rank gain experience seemed to be something incredible, and then, at 13 or 14, and Draco.

Slokas Prum has earned a special place on my shelf with debris, as in the first he got me with a hard work due to wild fingering farm key defense in the fourth tower, where all went to farm his system on rotation C, not yet introduced Searching, and the system began to dramatise on the third sabotage. The drop happened in mid-June 2015, and the farm started back in April. Second, this frame significantly faster than the other came out in the lead on use, because of my addiction to spinaloga. Third, a simple Sloka was my first frame - I started already in March 2013, when Warfrom just added to Steam, so its use is different fond memories.

Svolta I fell in love with it because of their impulsivity, pushed for the development of skill speed crossing locations from point a to point B. I flew thousands of sabotage and grips and a hundred times went to visit Aledo. Even a lousy movie did.

Before it my favorite was the Marshmallows, because the weightlessness gave ease to the intersection of the straight corridors, cliffs, etc., but it does not. Plus rivercom parkour her passive becomes useless, and the boost speed at the expense of the augment can not be compared with the speed of a Volt or even Snowy. However she clearly deserves at least a mention in this long, boring stories.

It would be possible to note an Equivalent, Chromium, Tronti and others, but they are used extremely rarely, and Trunity, despite the very high percentage of use, just too narrow specialization.

B
BattleEffect 20.07.20

Have all warframes.

T
Timur Manankov 20.07.20

There, all frames before the last update ash bul beloved, now are inclined to Titania. Very much in her 4 castes good