3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr_shurich 20.07.20 11:55 pm

The limit of displaying the fighters, thrillers and horror

Today came the news that Russia may limit the display of fighters, thrillers and horror, and show them from 00:00 to 04:00, thereby equating these categories of movies to the erotic genre. The reason for this law, ostensibly not to hurt the children and adolescents such films. But they are limited to not are going and want to extend the ban even on TV shows about the police, because there is killing, shooting and pursuit. Since my blog was deleted by the moderators, considering that it carries no informational value, so let's discuss this news here. What is your opinion and what you think about this?
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 20.07.20

Dr. shurich
You seem the only one left among grandparents who still watch TV.

S
Strel-Ok 20.07.20

The standard of living falls, but spirituality and morality we are still going through the roof! It's either:
A) Attempts to look away from the real issues.
B) Desperate attempts to justify the low standard of living - the cattle we have, though impoverished, but the moral!.. Ugh...

It seems to me that in this case is a variant of A, as correctly already told - is torrent and Internet cinema.

I
IDarkaxeI 20.07.20

It seems to me the theme offends the feelings of believers

W
Wing42 20.07.20

IDarkaxeI
Faith well. Religion is bad.

S
Strel-Ok 20.07.20

Religion is nothing to do with it - this topic has become a victim of the propaganda of poverty in our country. Without noticing, our the wise servants of the people the only pits people and not rally as planned.

I
IDarkaxeI 20.07.20

Wing42
Headstock end - the believers scatter. will remain as usual people raseyskoy and as usual in .OPE. And the believers in London and will run away with a Cup of coffee and a cigar to talk about the failed reform for cattle

777Anatoliy777 20.07.20

More propaganda about us good about bad of Americans.

N
Nikita237 20.07.20

The key word may
Very unlikely this will be, because 70% of movies such
The TV just for consoles I already have like 6 years

R
RussianQuaker 20.07.20

collector wrote:
Explain for the stupid. South Park is amerikosovsky cartoon, English.
I mean, you have South.Park shows in English, including mats? Congratulations.
The question is not removed: you have something against Russian Mat?

---

Oh, by the way, as here correctly noted: che don't want to cut degenerative Russian TV series, Comedy dramedy the house-2 ?

d
dr_shurich 20.07.20

GG4
Her I am 26 years old soon, and watch TV as I have mobile Internet from MTS and limited to 30 GB per month, so always look in the Internet does not work. Yes, and I have Tricolor TV, over 200 channels, there is a choice. Main Federal channels and so do not look, already tired of the news on him every 3 hours, political programs and different talk shows, and similar TV shows.