3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
otrina 20.07.20 11:59 pm

The camp which we run in the prologue... Where is he? (Far Cry 3)

ran on both Islands, but never saw the camps Vaasa from which we run in Prolog
(although to be honest not specifically looking for)
can someone tell me where he is?
41 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrifoN_1912 20.07.20

Most likely in the open world it isn't,because personally, I like the terrain not seen.But orientiry such a Huge waterfall has collapsed wooden bridge,bears.

a
alexander4747 20.07.20

I found the wall where the scaffolding collapsed

K
Kirillenko45 20.07.20

You can try the water to run between the rocks, maybe the bridge collapsed to find. And so, too, would like this place to find. But first, where clothes need to take over the table photo Harp weighs, noticed only at the second passage))))

V
VASIN21925 20.07.20

isn't that the city centre where you kill him when he is there you another ambush like?

o
otrina 20.07.20

no
was the idea that it's a slum area but there is a waterfall nearby
all that is known:
the village of huts
one side is adjacent to a cliff (perhaps a narrow valley)
the terrain is highly rugged jungle-covered
nearby is a narrow gorge with remnants of a rope bridge
on the bottom of the gorge proteet the Creek that goes to the coast
there is a waterfall

n
nikita2112 20.07.20

And this is not where the prison is, where is the other chick to save? I passed the mission, but not particularly closely, like like.

J
Juggernought 20.07.20

Does anyone know what is this island??

D
Dzheyson Brodi 20.07.20

Juggernought
where is it located?

J
Juggernought 20.07.20

okay ... clarify the question... what is the island and where in the game far cry it is??

J
Juggernought 20.07.20

I put together a map of the maximum scale of the texture of the minimap... this card separately.. there's a sample reduced in 4 times

d
deeperman 21.07.20

otrina
I found it with the help of the Trainer, started a new game in another profile sopranos, remember the point of teleport in the trainer and not closing it, loaded with its main sohranki and portanote to the point and do not believe it was there where the game begins)) But it was F****NYA ))
Here's a screen,

D
Dzheyson Brodi 21.07.20

deeperman
I decided to go over there where you showed the map and there really was an island, but it is not available and I was thrown for inaccessible border

V
Vito2012 21.07.20

I just found the island where you need to kill Vaasa

d
deeperman 21.07.20

Jason Brody
I also tried, and also threw back, but with the trainer teleportation turns out)) I'll post a video how I did it)

J
Juggernought 21.07.20

is there anybody in there??

d
deeperman 21.07.20

Vito2012
where? show me on the map.
Juggernought
Yes, ANIMALS ))

V
Vito2012 21.07.20

on 1вом island in the East!

d
deeperman 21.07.20

Vito2012
But the Vaasa there apparently)) is hiding the bastard))

V
Vito2012 21.07.20

deeperman
I have killed him by now!:D

J
Juggernought 21.07.20

The screenshot that I posted - do not know where, but in the textures of the game there. The island where you kill Vaas - in the North-East of the 1st island. And the island where the game begins - on the screen deeperman-a, it can only be reached and cheat with the trainer. And not only there:)
on the island there is: the empty village, where not a soul, but homes cry poor Indian women,the cell where they were holding Jason's brother:

room with Luggage of tourists and photography Zither

The bridge, which collapsed Jason:

The river, in which he claimed:

And the path, which winded Jason, closed on both sides by invisible walls. And another five points spawn animals, which are marked on the map :)
The island itself is small:

But most importantly, it is possible to swim around the Islands, the important thing is not to approach the border of the map.. and at the end of the world
But this, damn, not the most interesting!!
We leave the camp, we went around the island counterclockwise, we reach the South-Western shore (lower left.) and smarttrim into the ocean. See some indistinct fuzzy bunch, resembling the outline of the cruiser.Down into the sea and swim. If the jerk along the line, we cross the corner of two sectors of the border of the map and fall into the void. so the first row is strictly 2 km to the South, and then turn to the pile.It soon becomes clear that it is never a cruiser, and that's a bunch:

Come closer... Oppa. This bunch piled on designers only to hide the next bunch:

Swim into a heap of stones...and end up in the cave under the doctor's house, where he had left friends!!:

Unfortunately, to get to friends stopping by an invisible wall.