3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy pekashnik 21.07.20 12:03 am

Impressions from the PC version (Red Faction: Armageddon)

Write your impressions!
165 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gentelman 21.07.20

graphics reminiscent of 2005. all draws only destructible. don't know if will continue as well, the game might well be dubbed miserable.

D
Dmitrbay 21.07.20

The game is not much, and lately all the games are not very((
Almost the same as DEAD SPACE 2, just under the ground.
The graph is not steep, Metro 2033 surpass.
Yes, and scenario.
Physics there are no (I understand about the force of gravity on Mars)

Generally playing one night and delete as Dead Space 2 and Lost Planet 2

G
Gentelman 21.07.20

Dead Spacey at times beautiful, made better, and more entertaining to take it. no?

s
saR3n 21.07.20

Gentelman
...Yes

K
KsenoS_7 21.07.20

Oh.. vodka was ucda more fun to play . at times. Here hallway the shit with a sad, ugly enemies, made without imagination... And about that that all this is happening in a narrow , boring dungeons, I generally keep quiet. Prettier graphics, there's a new cool chips. Now, if all this vodka, that would be awesome. -10. Could , I repeat could do better!

i
igorilla_07 21.07.20

Both are good in their own way. In Guerrilla, more freedom, this is also nothing, magnetic gun and all that, pumping berserk to the extent that when figachish infinite missiles, or a singular gun. But this is pure corridor. IMHO better than Lost Planet.

F
FerroR 21.07.20

Guys say to take the game? Ali Deus ex to wait?

D
Dmitrbay 21.07.20

I have downloaded from torrents and not spend money

i
igorilla_07 21.07.20

download and play, you will not regret, Deus ex is coming, and it will play.

H
Horoshiy 21.07.20

The game is a solid middling, but after passing half-blown. Repetitive locations and a small number of original enemies is getting old. After passing given 6 new guns, I would know, I waited when placed sohranenki, with new weapons to play it would be fun. And so at one time, but from gorelki more positive impressions.

P
PriceDent 21.07.20

Dmitrbay
How can the game not be the physics, if physics meets Havok, and Havok even in Africa Havok? And besides, the game focuses on only one physics, in its essence.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 21.07.20

saR3n - according to my smart here to build you. In General, dull repetition of the same 2 times mind you adds. Graphics the best I've seen is that in the Witcher 2. The same krayzis 2 is much worse, especially in terms of entities.

G
Gentelman 21.07.20

not funny. finish to write nonsense

m
mike88 21.07.20

Good
the inclusion of cheats here and there then you can open a new weapon.

1gR0MaN 21.07.20

kulen DIN!I like...s.s!

v
vik26real 21.07.20

Graphics the best I've seen is that in the Witcher 2. The same krayzis 2 is much worse, especially in terms of entities.
пхахахахахахахахахахахаааааааааааааааааааааа...tin

P
PriceDent 21.07.20

The game is a blast so obezbashennoy endings I haven't seen. A huge number of guns to choose from, but really only use anything homing and exploding in area. The authors of the game clearly went too far with the number of enemies per unit of space and not modified a bit with the mechanics, because the enemy who is rushing from all cracks and moves quickly especially not to shoot a machine gun, or shotgun; because of this point weapon disappears in two-thirds of the game and players have to grab lepeshechki and EB..site area all this fucking fucking Horde that x..y poimi where it comes from. In the end, I don't spare ammunition and using pumped the Berserker sometimes even thrashed by a mediocre single opponent or in all directions, so all was not fucking understand, especially since everything around it to crumble and break, and it was just a class, it was the drive. Plasmogamy and grenade launchers rule. Probably many had such an ending.
In General, who have not played advise.

F
FerroR 21.07.20

PriceDent
litsuhu worth taking?

G
Gentelman 21.07.20

extra money - take it.

S
Sadad172 21.07.20

Honestly speaking, I expected more, monotony just kills!