3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 21.07.20 12:10 am

Worthy

Presented below video piece with lectures on motivating men to achieve success in life (R/p).

Too lazy to watch:
men with s/n up to 50 thousand. RUB sex not worthy of their high cheap prostitute;
- men s/n 80-250 - they can try to build relationships, the level of sex for food;
- up to 1 million rubles with them to try to build relationships;
~ a companion in a similar spirit.
===================
I wonder what separates a prostitute from a decent female.
85 Comments
Sort by:
J
JC Jensen 21.07.20

thick,like a woman on video

S
Suurnoo 21.07.20

PI...d school whores .but someone seriously looking ..... where the world is heading

J
JC Jensen 21.07.20

Suurnoo
good for us,dumb-ass women will be immediately screened and sent to find their millionaires in khilafat harems or even what the thread is shit

l
lookaway 21.07.20

20K dislikes allowed)0)
I'm a little stripes never, probably, did not see.

s
stalker7162534 21.07.20

Madam you for a million sleep with a stranger?
- Yes!
- And for ten?
- What do you take me?
I just want to know the minimum fare.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.07.20

About the listeners of these lectures say - sucked...
About this woman - well-read...

K
Kondensator 21.07.20

Spoiler

n
nikita2112 21.07.20

I.e. 98% of the population is not worthy of sex? Now I understand why multiply threads about TNN.

I
Ingalyator 21.07.20

He who seeks will always find.

G
Garrus-1994 21.07.20

Looked like supposed to be funny, but not much. Rather it is funny, but contextually, it's just...idiotic. With such a view tells as a direct teacher in high school explaining any epistemology freshmen. I wonder she what muzinic? Avast to 50 Tr? Especially liked when he says, saying the man whose income is from 80-250 already something is. And they say girls can choose, because they are at this level, and can she buy the apartment. And actually this level of girls that hit? What are the criteria?

Here, let's even put aside the economic determinism. And imagine the situation how you can earn from 80-250 thousand. The simple answer, thanks to the relations. This option is also discarding, because it is not very interesting. Take the freelance. Really because by means of actualization of his hobby earns such sums? Completely. For example, we decided to create a company to develop video games. We have created great games, but before that we just did a Titanic work: personnel selection, creating capital, rent, administrative barriers, improvement of equipment in the process, eliminated the conflict, trained to write scripts, using cognitive abilities to create a story and study of the Persians, and, after this, we get now, about 100-150 thousand. Yes, now the question is, with what the devil the man who so diligently worked will not of a sudden on the same level as TP which apart from the iPhone and a hole has nothing? And we still have her apartment to buy? Ie it turns out a voluminous work is equal to the nipples, which will have to milk all his life? Much easier then to have an income of up to 50 and have fun with cheap prostitutes. Only that having, say, the income of 40 thousand, you can afford to rent, just the same, a good prostitute.
And do not show this video Sanico, and he is even more convinced of the irrelevance Chan :D

r
requiemmm 21.07.20

Well, first trying to sell more expensive, not having any duability external data, then, as an interesting note, a herd of females, much of b\y, six-digit number on chronometer and all CIS, running around screaming let even the goat!!! Movie, what else to say. Horror film:)

G
Garrus-1994 21.07.20

Decided to Snoop through the Internet is that it generally conducts the trainings, and what it represents. Found a very good argument, I think, which is more fully complements her personality, and context of the topic. She writes:
The income of men and what to do with it:
Stated income for St. Petersburg and Moscow. In the regions it is possible to soften the conditions.
1. To 50 thousand.
Run like fire! Use free or cheap labor. Not to give sex! Not to get married! Not to have children! If you are already married to him - biaaaaatch!!!!
Such a man is something worthy to feed on may not be something that you and the child. He will give you children through the genes of misery and dullness. Obedience to the circumstances of poverty and fear!
If you men at this level. Grow or die! And while your income is not close to 100 000 don't even come near the girls. Don't ruin their lives.
2. To 250 000.
It is already possible to make advances, periodic visits, gifts. If the girl you want, then maybe sex. Sometimes for good performance.
The correct behavior of the man is when he gives the woman money and growing their income. Signed a new contract is sex. Brought prize is sex. Presented the permit is sex. The rest of the time - friendship, communication, motivation.
To marry him before. Now is the time to swing and motivate to grow!
If you are a man at this level - look after the resource, feminine women, give them gifts, help just giving a good girls resources and interacting with them, you grow! And growing your income. For sex on this level while the prostitute.
From 250 to 700 thousand.
A good option. Look at ambitions. If growing. Want to earn a million, the environment is appropriate - then take it and store to the registry office.
If not growing - just take the resources and looking for another one. Why do we need a husband with average genes? We better find)
If you are a man at this level - you need a wife. A friend and colleague. One that is faithful, and will give ammunition.
Make no mistake about it! A woman needs a lot to want! And believe in you! And be able to be with you in different periods of with a shield and on the shield. If you make a mistake we can lose a lot. If the choice is correct - take off the Olympus!
Between 700 000 and more.
Watching himself he earned it. If he then is GOD. Yes, my Lord! What you want.
The Lord himself will want to cover your needs if you close it. Marry. Give birth to children. Serve the great man.
Here is the stratification. And scientists are not needed when such person differentyou income men)
Well, in the appendage of her own expression (taken out of context):
Prospectively male with proper emotional attachment women increases your revenue 2 times each quarter. This way the indicator prospects men. Increases the income of 2 times per quarter in the pimp perspective. No - not promising lazy, and a chatterbox.
If will not grow, once the power invested in you to let the meat.
The man who grows meat. No mercy.
We meat guys :D

p
pekabir 21.07.20

I understand we are talking about Belarusian rubles

W
Wing42 21.07.20

Garrus-1994
You have this topic shes so stirred up.
In General, I think what he says and writes, this lady - utter nonsense synthesized by fools for fools. While GOD permits his people to justify their own physical and mental failure through blaming other people, I won't object. But when the time of GOD will come to an end, I will turn their Universe on all axes of the universe, haha.

S
S.t.e.n 21.07.20

- up to 1 million rubles with them to try to build relationships;
Well my salary TO 1 million rubles.. and co.....
Spoilered 0 to 1 million. RUB

r
requiemmm 21.07.20

The man who grows meat. No mercy Lol. There are probably counter-lectures from the other camp, they can not do not eat:) For 700 pieces a month are the requirements put forward, like contestant must have an increase of not less than xxx, weight is not above the twentieth, and the surface smoothness is not worse than the twentieth, white teeth not lower than twentieth, a hundred meters in 12 seconds, a doctorate of my choice, with thirty feet of the Colt Navy 1851 of 90 out of 100, so she had a useful dad, in a rank not below that of General... A hto does not match, only those in the harem to the outlaws, Yes. Although Madame with the video they are perhaps disdain:)

R
RikoChiko 21.07.20

What an abomination. It reminded the recent statement of the future deputatka, former participants of the Ural Pelmeni. Type I just made, look good and the country will be able to manage. Yes only the Wiki is open you see that is married to a Deputy.)

R
RikoChiko 21.07.20

Although looks as an analogue of pickup artists. In the spirit of scoring and teaches teachers themselves Tanok no.)
For whom she's married?

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

money isn't everything I thought and rocked just pitch the mind of wisdom and beauty. neither strength nor dexterity nor the money nor rocked
as wisdom has circulated realized that I had the money to swing, potsony.

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.07.20

stalker7162534
LOLZ

By sabzh:spit.Another TP is posing as a Professor and the.....