3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeRidinna 21.07.20 12:11 am

Appeal to connoisseurs of the series (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everybody. I have a question for the Amateurs and connoisseurs of the Elder Scrolls series. For the past 5 years every winter I have the wildest nostalgia, and I want to play Skyrim, so imbued with the atmosphere (because I live in the South, and the snow we started from the second half of winter if you're lucky). And each time encounter the problem, what build to choose. While staying at Arondе. My first acquaintance with the mod was when I downloaded 24 gigs Oblivionа. With supermegakraft sword, I start to destroy everything and everyone quickly lost interest in the game.Then came Skyrim, and I forgot about its predecessor. Now asking for help. Though I do not grafodrocher, but in Morrowind without the graphic mods can not play. What would you recommend for appearance, and does not violate lore + balance games: Morrowind, Oblivion and of course Skyrim? Thanks in advance.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 21.07.20

Is this Winter Skyrim Recommend all mods to put separately. So the Assembly is better not to put... they have a lot of things you don't need. Well, I of ideas in General, wait. The Russian version of the global mod Enderal. While killing time in oblivion with different modifications. So Skyrim a bit fed up

N
Nub Bouv 21.07.20

MeRidinna
what do you mean which Assembly to choose?. Assembly, or the BAG already means that the whole atmosphere, appearance, and lore will be destroyed with this build. What you need do is point a single mod, not assemblies. Anyway, you want to do well, I want it to be as you like it - you do it. You want to do well - do as you like, there is a proverb. You have no one right now is not a good advise, because no one knows what exactly you need. Look, see, try, that's the whole approach.

N
Nub Bouv 21.07.20

MeRidinna
and secondly why do you have SKYRIM. I also thought that Skyrim is a cool game. And she was just a very long-lasting ZILCH, the very same game over time, I saw boring, tedious, NOT interesting at all and just the amount of action, missions and battles are not consistent with such a gigantic map where nothing happens at all. There are even cities seem empty and lifeless, because apart from quests you get there is nothing. Fuck Skyrim, play Oblivion. Nostalgia to your requirements only in oblivon chopped, because it is quite beautiful, and enough gameplay, the Golden mean. Here for it I will tell you point adequate simple mods that are not loaded system, but the atmosphere adds 100 points. Need? write to the PM. Maybe I'll throw off them and even

p
predator999 21.07.20

MeRidinna
Better than to download the cat in the bag with a strange mod take Skyrim legendary or special edition and pump separate mods with nexus what is necessary. Still I can recommend to play TES online will be there and snowy Skyrim and Hammerfell and Summerset.

K
Kraicher 21.07.20

MeRidinna
Unknown your configuration PC. And Google global fashion and will choose to your taste.
For example, a GLOBAL MOD FOR TES OBLIVION return of the MORROWIND

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

Pump,or buy a remaster of Skyrim,and play.I play without mods,the picture looks much steeper than the original.

W
Went181 21.07.20

MeRidinna
If you put mods on Skyrim (again, the Assembly does not swing), it is better to use the programs created for it (BOSS, Nexus, TES5Edit etc) Russian versions of all these programs, there are difficulties should arise, they say if mods conflict etc, then any, as they say, can handle. For remastered: if you have the incentive game with all DLS, you most likely have been given for free, SKSE64 it still did not work, hence the incredible mods in no, the picture there is not much better (Oh my God Yes, there is the same SHADERY AND FOG, default texture pack textures high resolution funny (improved texture pack armor, that's sarcasm - thank you)) built-in auto-installer mods has not all fashion and they're only in English (I do not slip, but for some problem missing mods can be downloaded on the nexus, but it is better all of the nexus)

M
MarvelDC 21.07.20

Skyrim SE + Vivid Weathers + Verdant grass + SkyUI 2.2.

Z
ZlobnyDed 21.07.20

Downloaded the build mods for oblivion. Already regretted in a sense. All new quests are activated from the start,it is unclear what level they are and what better to start,some even overlap. Added a huge amount of loot,again,it is unclear which of them is valuable,and some quest items. Did not survive,possibly carried weight up to 1000,still not enough. Everything seems necessary,though hardly use it,throw it,store also,say,suddenly want poyuzat. Found the sword,reviled and thrown off,and then he turned out to be a quest. Read the description all the mods is simply unrealistic,more than a hundred and not each clearly described. So I agree,fashion it is better to put separately,only after reading the description and the understanding of their usefulness. Downloaded more Morrowind - Tribute to Nerevar (2015),written like that much on him whatever. The judge cannot,in the original is not played. But so far so good like

M
MeRidinna 21.07.20

Guys, thank you all who replied. I agree that most will always make better ( if not inept). Just a lot of people want it to maintain the balance and Lora + pumped grafon. So I thought that there is someone who implemented this idea in Assembly. I was engaged in collecting mods, but for another game. The problem is that it takes time and while you're doing a chore, the desire to play disappears. So who uses what skinte pliz examples (Yes, I see some have done) to not just break in over several thousand mods.

M
MeRidinna 21.07.20

Noob Team
Decided you individually to answer. Probably I incorrectly expressed the idea. Skyrim may not be so rich in history like atmosphere. For this winter, I and play. But you're not the first who say that Morrowind, Oblivion in terms of quest much more interesting. And I love interesting stories( and quests of course). Therefore, in order not to look for mods on all three games, turned to the experts who regularly replays and know what to put.

N
Nub Bouv 21.07.20

MeRidinna
I'm not sure the atmosphere of Skyrim better obliviously. More confident that she's worse than obliviously.

M
MeRidinna 21.07.20

Noob Team
You can't decide what I like

S
SimpleD 21.07.20

On Skyrim I can not advise anything. Morrowind try Morrowind Overhaul. Oblivion graphics too, but gameplay is worth a try Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul. It will make the game hardcore and interesting without harm to Laura. With them does not work to destroy everything and everyone.

M
MeRidinna 21.07.20

SimpleD
Thank you, I will take your advice required)

D
DirtyLol 21.07.20

MeRidinna
download Skyrim pure, legend or se, I as a person who started with Morrowind say (although honestly he impressed most of all). But it's just impossible to go back to pred. part, from morki eyes blood poured, possesses the weakest part for me (although someone more Skyrim like, probably not with Marci started to play), Skyrim is more graphically acceptable (although I agree that 80% of quests not a fountain), and in terms of what Skyrim is more sandbox, many features addictive gameplay (perks, crafting, construction, too, the enchantment became more interesting, improve the vampirism and lycanthropy), and most importantly for me, interesting yet hard game, everything else gets better with mods

M
MeRidinna 21.07.20

DirtyLol
Thank you, the ability to understand is very important)
Some( not pointing the finger at Nuba) don't realize that the build takes a lot of time and effort, which is not. I have to study and work. Plus, he imagines that he is a superhero, Man-Opinion (which I nafig not surrendered). And just after listening to yours and many other reviews(those who started with the Morra), and I burned through all 3 games, starting with the old. But I can't. For a terrible. In fact, the entire request: to throw referring to a global fashion graphic improvements for those who played himself added fashion. Sorry, the cry of the soul. Expectations are evil. Thought, times in Skyrim so many followers, I will throw off all in the same evening. Naive))))

A
AT_Sagor 21.07.20

MeRidinna
For Oblivion Oblivion Association
For Skyrim - Skyrim Association
What's more, constantly evolving, are not in place. Yes on their website you can still and in addition to plenty of advice about any matter for the Assembly and individual fashion.

N
Nub Bouv 21.07.20

I wonder who is here erased my comment? What is this rotten practice is to delete comments? And to do it QUIETLY, on the sly. No one will tell?

M
MeRidinna 21.07.20

at_sagor
Good advice, the modders themselves say that from the Assembly to be activated only for the graphics and maybe some gameplay. It's a shame that this point I have not visited) a Good idea comes afterward))))
And Yes, of course, thank you!