3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.07.20 12:11 am

Secrets and fun in Gothic 3 (Gothic 3)

Start ) in General,due to mnogochislennyh problems with your computer started to play Gothic only yesterday,so there are no secrets and jokes he did not find... However,during the search, tips on optimizing the game on the German forums,often ran across a rather original posts there users,which described the most amusing bugs in the game )

For example in Gothic a lot of errors related to positioning of the monsters and NPCs. One user tells that during a walk,the sky began to fall the reindeer )) And Another user writes that some Quest Giver's after the Main Character rents a quest,just provalivayutsya under the ground )

And yet,the most interesting is that the strongest monsters in Gothic 3 are,oddly enough, wild boars ) On German forums boars given the nickname of Apocalypse on four legs )
102 Comments
Sort by:
j
johnbay 21.07.20

Boars Shaw PPV, 3 pieces stand apart.
About glitches with mobs it's finally a song, go backwards, sideways hard her feet forward. Your companions who are following you strongly refuse to go places where there is no smooth descent, i.e. a slide type open, any height, even half a meter.

Z
Zak_Deimos 21.07.20

on the road with arena(like so) in M....damn I forgot there is a camp of bandits, I cut them all and there is still the cave was, down to the bottom and there's a bunch of bandits sat I was with the NPS. Decided to lure them one by one. But as soon as they saw me, ran along the walls through texture somewhere upstairs, as if on trapence). Rebooted, immediately killed them all. Look and my PS also ran upstairs, I think figs with him, went to the caves go further, another cave. From there, shouting out my PS followed the locomotive wolves).
Boars animals are still those, sometimes I walk around, once again not to bother.
I like it when rabbits with a sword cut, fly off like a cannon vystreleneho.
PS sometimes ignites, stupid to break a tree and falls with him in a circle, it helps to restart.
The sun is shining caves))). This is the first camp of the resistance near the arena.
What else... Oh yeah, I saw near the cave goblins hung Lurker and Nitsche and lived to himself, but where did that come three more, and together they cleaned the cave with the goblins, but ran into a giant and began to fight him from around the corner ran two more giant and in the struggle they fell to the bottom of the cave(the whole cave as a pit, krugova the track goes around to the bottom), there was Salivoli dragons), and I killed them. It is under the city with the name ...-Dun)

H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.07.20

I like it when rabbits with a sword cut, fly off like a cannon vystreleneho.

Chicken the same ))) Though the cool thing is that for killing them give 25 experience points )

well, Nitsche, Oble rat identity even those animals=)))

Rats from oblivion is nothing compared to the Boars from Gothic 3 :D

Z
Zak_Deimos 21.07.20

yeah, I've still got a job to kill cows, in short, I didn't have such eyes, such eyes....very sorry I got these beast Yes iquest did not seem very necessary...I mean, what the hell is addictive all the same, Gotha, who were not told...

S
Swindon 21.07.20

One of the early quests with the boars. Chopped them virtually useless (by the way, I play on hard), respectively, using simple tactics: lure, jump on a steep hill nearby and methodically shoot these hooligans from the bow. So here I stand so fire intermittently, and then how to get khoroshunova kick back and fly down to Sunny piggy, I think the result is clear. Load view: who gave me Hello; a run on the hill - and there near scavenger (dinosaur on two legs). I don't know whether it was a corporate ethic or an accident, but it turned out quite funny. In the town of Cape Dun, almost immediately right and down the path will be a cave, it will meet 2 Ogre - a very sour guys. Well, I think: it's not tricky - lure one at a time and stepping back/running back will be shot from a bow. I retreated to the city, there are soldiers and other people began to Blizzard this bodybuilder. Okay I think this is not a tenant, go to the second result. Back - mount bodies and Ogre, prochesyvayuschie turnip First... I finished it off with the second ran through the city to the lighthouse with Palladino. As a result of new battle survived: the actual main character, thief and failed Chegevara the local agent of the rebels. That is so non-linear and unwittingly made the main quest of this town. The funny thing is that when I went to Palladino said, saying that a revolution of my svershilos, we expect great things! This character promail: well, good. And immediately fell asleep. Yeah, Viva la revolucion!

Z
Zak_Deimos 21.07.20

From the class of bugs... last night running through the forest, the wolf and growls. The pack looked around, I thought I would be killed. In short, hit the wolf and understand that this was a mistake, because a dozen wolves stood alone in one, encrypted;). Immediately after impact they razehalis about MNU and killed, cheaters one word).

H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.07.20

Despite the addictive gameplay and a great story in Gothic 3 is still a lot of problems with balance... ) for Example to kill three of the orcs muscular,strong armor and some powerful weapons much easier than any boar or lizard...

And once again we see that must often be preserved,because the monsters in Gothic - very unpredictable creatures...

The rebels have a quest where you have to clear the cave from all sorts of evil...and So,In the first part of the cave there were 4 Goblin... Despite my fears,I killed them without any problems - one filled up from the bow,and the rest were killed with the sword in close combat (die with three strikes) Going on a little farther,I came across a lizard... Inspired by the victory over the goblins,I gave this monster a special significance,drew a sword and went on the attack ) What was my surprise when the Lizard killed the Main Character for five seconds,though I couldn't cause no 1st strike)

P. S. If the Lizards better to kill from a bow ) Checked )

Z
Zak_Deimos 21.07.20

Monitor lizards and the last parts were demons))) I here for example already freed Gotha, have killed demon with a Jedi sword...conclusion: it is another such kill than a pack of wild boars

P
Pirate_89 21.07.20

Orc it is easier to kill because it is always easy to get a sword (he is not bounce, unlike the wild boar)
and the Orc Warrior the type is not an Orc is a jerk here, try the main Orc in Cape Dun to kill and it was not there he was with 2 strikes thee will lay you even to say you will not finish the conclusion vymenivali it and fire arrows torquem...
boar silet fact that he was otprygivat far... and humans and orcs only slightly patetica ago...
the same zombies and other wickedness...
and how much for killing the Demon in the fortress of Gotha (he had red Jedi sword rush)
it lutche in a dogfight or with a bow/crossbow
or, as always, spoil the life of the orcs (I'm always behind if you can kick orcs ass)? entices him in orcish garrison...

D
DevL_89 21.07.20

Finally here is a hard bug,in short, near the town of Arden(like the name) is a cave there are bandits in short I went there,caught in one),at the end fell into the interior and carried me around to hell so in short I ponel with a cool gangster with a big tesacom similar to just like the orcs(two-handed),and my sword is the primary,which requires 100 strength, and with sword 50 damage,in the end, I got this bandit,and what's the whole joke of his Vice kakimto cancer appears in my hands,although the knife damage to 200 and it requires a force of 400,and then I finally okuel)))))then I immediately went to blame the orcs are near the city of Verband(like so))) where else the barrier and th gut all filled up)),true nesrazu),but what's the whole joke if you press 1 by default, he took the sword and tisak will be removed and will not dress up until 400 power)))

P
Pirate_89 21.07.20

this is all the next patch will fix...
already sleduushii patch on the way...

B
Besil 21.07.20

In short,I wandered once through the world of Myrtana,came upon the city,see the coyotes howl,I run in the city and these animals are not far behind.
The trick is that for me,I had people to finish these Kyoto))
PlayGround.ru

b
black2knight 21.07.20

One joke, clearly a good - name fireball aka fireball:
The good old fireball (good Old fireball)
I cried. it зач0т the whole team Pirana...

K
Konechno Vasya 21.07.20

The game has levitation!And not have any magic or codes
Press jump(alt)and HS while in the air press the look back(number 2 seems right)while holding down,people flying,waving hands

d
dimi4 21.07.20

Don't know about the levitation, but only by studying the graphical delights for the first city out on the water very funny I jumped through a huge dinosaur (well, I don't know how they call them) and he's really waving his hands flew. And they are higher than gg in 2 or 3 8)

[
[3030] 21.07.20

Hello!!!
I've accidentally found an interesting bug, which may slightly ease the hard life of the hero.
When the heads of the hero floats on water press the letter M (map) after ka WA turn it off it will be us to go and escape, is not consumed stamina. And another bug associated with the map. If it is urgent down with a thread of the mountain, and around not you want something, just jump down from it, and before the earth press M (map) and without a scratch go ahead.
Thank you for your attention.

PS my family Zozo, Zozo.

k
kingdelmi 21.07.20

WMS someone come in handy.:))
Combinations of mouse buttons for combat with swords and other objects (from the German manual).

Short right-click - quick attack
A short left click is standard attack
Long left-click - attack power
Hold right and short left-click - quick attack from a blocking or special attack type circular
Hold down the right click and long left - to finish off the wounded on the ground
Jump and left click - jump attack
Hold down the right - lock strike of the enemy.

By the way, have you noticed what the CPU should be on the computer to use G3? Show before the game menu after the start. :)))

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 21.07.20

Gee,positioning error of the objects they rule. Yesterday saw hanging in the air the tree and mushrooms =)

c
cd2 21.07.20

I was walking through the woods(about Okara), I'm starting to fell orks at a time, well, a lot, and with them the people(who serve the orcs), I drenched them probably half an hour. Lured to the wolves and to Troll. Well, just a lot of them were. Among them were two dozen quest personages. The result was that I killed EVERYONE in the fixer and Gotha. I do not understand why they were all specilist. As a result of the massacre victims and maternity(tried to help me), quests 7 failed. And the rating in electrician left 50 with something.

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 21.07.20

Have orkowski the soldier is clearly not all right with sexual orientation...

PlayGround.ru

No wonder they wear blue scarves =D