3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.07.20 12:11 am

Secrets and fun in Gothic 3 (Gothic 3)

Start ) in General,due to mnogochislennyh problems with your computer started to play Gothic only yesterday,so there are no secrets and jokes he did not find... However,during the search, tips on optimizing the game on the German forums,often ran across a rather original posts there users,which described the most amusing bugs in the game )

For example in Gothic a lot of errors related to positioning of the monsters and NPCs. One user tells that during a walk,the sky began to fall the reindeer )) And Another user writes that some Quest Giver's after the Main Character rents a quest,just provalivayutsya under the ground )

And yet,the most interesting is that the strongest monsters in Gothic 3 are,oddly enough, wild boars ) On German forums boars given the nickname of Apocalypse on four legs )
102 Comments
Sort by:
k
kingdelmi 21.07.20

Guessed, the thing about G3. :)) Remember the G1 - green novice, Northern dark... This plague of Horinisa entered the mainland! Smoke everything, including animals. Inappropriate behavior, e.g., wild boar is entirely due to the fact that THEY're STONED. Have you noticed that all the NPCs strangely sneeze? And in the cave, where sit the rebels obscurancy, my GG just kicked in! The camera itself is in motion, the top and bottom three has changed! Well GG guy seasoned, and smoked behind the barrier. lol
In connection with all of this money from the beginning G3 earned exceptionally strange ways. N-R, in front of the entrance to Cape Dun is a Jack-type teacher-hunter. He has a good bow and a sword with a total sales value of about 6K money. Three hits, took the stuff, ran out. After an hour go back - a Jack again the same bow and sword. (he already smoked it :)) Sell him an old sword and a bow or three strokes and again took all the stuff. We have 12K of money. And again on the new. In the end, to the second day of the game GG - almost a millionaire. N***d on working, to go somewhere, Xardas restless looking for? On the beach, with Shinigami to sunbathe! lol G1-G2-G3 History repeats itself, but in G3 in the form of the farce.:)) Interesting place now, because waiting for a new joke!:))

R
RpgGamer 21.07.20

kingdelmi, by the way it really is on the mainland. In the desert poberezhe is a city where half the population stoned walk and behave inappropriately: There is a WHOLE PLANTATION of SWAMP GRASS GROWING!!!!

K
Kaniball 21.07.20

Funny - YY the first level +the scroll of domination +BOAR = the positions of the orcs destroyed without removing the hands from the pants, the cave, the rebels stripped, the boar was a distraction - a 1.5 hour game level 13 boar died.

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 21.07.20

Not the guys,many bugs proyavlyayutsya after the hero drink a potion turning into some other creature.

For example, I drank the potion turning in Scavenger and decided to jump off a cliff near cap-Tung. After falling over the corpse of my character there was a dark figure of the character )))) Megalol =))

PlayGround.ru

Y
Yguana 21.07.20

Not funny, but he accidentally discovered. It may well be and to know everything. If andimar in Vengard, to pick up on the ground wheel from the grinding wheel which are in the forge, the strength pribavitsya +5, found in the ruins of a couple of such circles - a nice little thing, because you can 10 points level to put on another improvement

V
Veresch 21.07.20

Prison-Jedi
this is not a bug. it is the soul :)))

Yguana
millstones in almost every city

Y
Yguana 21.07.20

Wires
It may well be, I just yesterday happened to notice. Moreover, I did not claim the novelty of the idea

u
unica 21.07.20

And today I had a lot of fun, after observing the way in Gotha released two suspected insurgents grilled kebab... on the statue. The same one that in the middle of the courtyard. Healthy this. Sorry here to join them failed. :)

H
Hotar 21.07.20

All you pisale is just lol. I found this here bug. Open the bag aleksil drink any, or eat grass, and only we have something added SRA memory, close it. Something is added, and everything is in place. And as in Gothic the abundance of any herbs addition all sorts of characteristics just is no longer any need to pump. So if you summon the demon and then to call him back, then after his death we can get an awesome two-handed sword. BUT there is one!. Band to wear it you need 666 strength and skill 2 weapon 3. And so the sword just super.

V
Vergil 21.07.20

Damn, this is the first game where you can be killed up the wall!!! Actually I even ran up on the wall in Monterey spoonula in was easy, the next frame is simply indescribable, the floor of the body he was stuck in the wall for 1 second, next threw me without a life!!!=)) Whinnying about 15 minutes, but damn I'm 2 hours were not saved=(( had to replay because he was killed to death=(

S
Sneike 21.07.20

Girls and boys poprobute kombu pressing Ctrl and kakoynibud Yeshe such as Ctrl Q

W
WarriorWithin2 21.07.20

In short, go into the cave with the bandits. All three of them run to me, but one of them suddenly out of the blue quietly went to the wall. after a few moments he was somewhere out there wandering, gave me +50 expy =). (sorry for the asshole halberd was, and IMHO it is more mower). The people, and you don't know what a beard is this: the quest to bring 15 bags of grain. 10 found, and five no(plus to kill bandits, who steal the grain, also did not find) Help please, and that I do not have 13 reputation =(( City I can't recall the name, but there is still orcs to lure a dude and a letter to the rebels of rebellion pass.

N
Nebiros666 21.07.20

The next passage to the Outpost (where the horn) there is a forest! Here is it the thieves!

u
unica 21.07.20

Yesterday two of yoga in the toy saw. And both of the Technicians.
The first rebel in Monterey, which is slept... at the height of two feet above the bed. At the same time on the next bed too, slept, but normal.
The second Yog - paladin, who had to bring in the Electrician (the quest of the new man). I ran up to him, told him to go to Monterey. He kind of said he was going, but sat down again to the fire. Maybe a night jump would not. Okay, I think figs with you, go too sleep, in the morning you must come to that. Has teleported to Monterey, slept. Get up in the morning - the paladin no. Go out on the road - look a little away, something is moving. Run up closer and see the floating paladin. Sailing on the tall somewhere knee-deep, the main character, his legs are not moving, thus also bottle-green schnapps sucking. So to speak, with the comfort gets. And you said the magic of the paladins away. :) Swam to the entrance of the camp, fell to the ground and went normal feet.
So afraid Adjusters – a place of wild, vicious. :)

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 21.07.20

Secret:
The last in the bundle (group, flock) the most intelligent, strong and cunning, whether human or animal. For example, we came across a group of bandits. The last bandit - the most intelligent. He will not go ahead, he will think... and choose a better path. Also with the animals.

Jokes:
It was necessary to kill stray wolves that were stealing cattle (of the Installer). Come to the cave and to the left, it turns out, was a boar. And near the cave - the wolf. I see a wolf, wild boar for the trees not seen. The boar will pop up as the Wolf saw me, rushed to me. I run both... the Boar was closer, began to succumb to the backside, I turned back, ran past the crazed wolf... ran... still turned. Look, a wild boar attacked the wolf. And watched them fight. the wolf pressed the boar to the edge of the wood. Finally the wolf defeated the wild boar. And the clearing, grazing 2 of the scavenger (the vulture). The wolf, apparently, hungry, attacked McCormick, but have not calculated their strength and perished in an unequal battle. I finished off the rest. Here's a joke.

now I often pits one group with others. For example, I had to remove the roaming Orc patrol between Heron and Reddoch, and a pack of angry wild boars about Reddoch. Wild boar feisty and strong, my hero is still weak to fight them. The orcs are rebuilding their lives right before your eyes... Ha=ha!! Each Orc was 1 boar ;)), Lured the boar one for the orcs... after 1 boar, 1 Orc are dead. So all and broke ;)

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 21.07.20

Zak_Deimos
20.10.06 12:40 From a class of bugs... last night running through the forest, the wolf and growls. The pack looked around, I thought I would be killed. In short, hit the wolf and understand that this was a mistake, because a dozen wolves stood alone in one, encrypted;). Immediately after impact they razehalis about MNU and killed, cheaters one word).

I have exactly the same there. You walk along a field, I see the wolf is just weird, a lot of tails and heads he's got 2-3, one howling at the moon, vtoroy turns left-right, the third looks right. I hooked up a sword, the wolf collapsed into a pile of wolves, vstupivshih hero. 3-things had stopped, the rest dogryz hero ;) After download the save game tet strange wolf stood in the same place.

W
WarriorWithin2 21.07.20

Still funny. On the way to the king I'm fighting with the orcs. In the Same Boma I killed them all, but to me all the time someone screams TEAR, they say, You are not my enemy. Thought that a glitch with the sounds, but after a minute of waiting out of the ground is selected as the Orc lunges at me. I hacked quickly (it's right on my glases popped up). Laughed for a long time.

V
V for Vint 21.07.20

At me somehow the orcs attacked, being waist-deep in earth) of Course they won: IMHO in Gotha the advantage of the one down below))))

By the way, I did not understand what all that wild boar do not hit? Currencies easily... of Course ponimau that if you give them time to hit the PPC. But alone with him I do a good job)

j
jmurik 21.07.20

summoned a demon and when I killed him in his corpse a sword of demons found (I will report to you thing)

19Doberman87 21.07.20

But this beautiful bug on pumping Hiking potions, after all the tile, Yesh koreni and not disappear, not potions, not the roots, not the tiles
PRO100 FREEBIE!!! So Pete potion waiting for when he will be logit back into the inventory press the POI in time inventory. Received stats and potions!