3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homyak-Dzheday 21.07.20 12:11 am

Secrets and fun in Gothic 3 (Gothic 3)

Start ) in General,due to mnogochislennyh problems with your computer started to play Gothic only yesterday,so there are no secrets and jokes he did not find... However,during the search, tips on optimizing the game on the German forums,often ran across a rather original posts there users,which described the most amusing bugs in the game )

For example in Gothic a lot of errors related to positioning of the monsters and NPCs. One user tells that during a walk,the sky began to fall the reindeer )) And Another user writes that some Quest Giver's after the Main Character rents a quest,just provalivayutsya under the ground )

And yet,the most interesting is that the strongest monsters in Gothic 3 are,oddly enough, wild boars ) On German forums boars given the nickname of Apocalypse on four legs )
102 Comments
Sort by:
U
Undeath 21.07.20

One in three cities has a mission: to kill the tunnel wolves. So that the wolf nor the arrows do not take(even at close range), or magic has no effect on them. Small they are still under the ground and go from there attack. Barely soaked!!!!!!

I
Irin 21.07.20

and in the mountains of pine and spruce hang in the sky like candles in Harry Potter...it's beautiful.and in the desert with the lion's skin take, and with nothing of the APE-disembodied what she is,but bites...

N
NinjaVombad 21.07.20

Ridiculous contraption.

I was walking on the beach, tried to wave their new katakami and accidentally meccano bug. So, this is the bug as a platter to Frisbee flew 20 meters away, twirling and waving his flippers, then fell and rolled down the beach towards the sea. Sunk it to the sea, but that's not all, sunk and rolled on the sea. And rolled....

o
ololololololololo 21.07.20

in some places it is seen as level designers created the game world with zapatentovana technology CTRL+c ,CTRL+V :-))

PlayGround.ru

N
NinjaVombad 21.07.20

The new glitch. (Apparently I'll be here often unsubscribe)

Again, get your rod. One normally goes and the other left behind. Got her, and she like a propeller spinning in his hand...

D
Devilcraft 21.07.20

Yeah, funny bugs you describe! Only in the Russian localized version are almost non-existent! It is patched to 1.9! Of course sometimes it happens that the orcs came out of nowhere from the ceilings of caves piled packs! And the most evil and dangerous now wolf! This reptile only archery valnut and can! I have them already I'm afraid - all the time by trying to run! But about the money, so hunting them to have more! But no: a glitch with the murder of NPS were removed: if you beat him up, he bargain with you no longer want. And graves also doesn't want to break! Maybe my question is off topic, well very bubble and experience soon cut the hunt! Anyone know how to edit the saves? I used HEX Editor to use, and here why something does not work! Maybe the cat knows how?

B
Bama 21.07.20

I have brown.the LAN - in it the skeletons invisible-spinning in the air swords, and bows and themselves stiffs no....

P
Prosto Player 21.07.20

I have a joke-went into a burnt hut in the fixer took out a broom(don't ask why:)) and I was immediately stabbed,calling me a thief,I even weapons do not have time to get

k
krom80 21.07.20

The clan's Hammer frees Faring - and that's not all, Kahn and companions iwanich found somewhere half-way between the Wolf clan and the Hammer. These ushlepki in quantity of 3 people with knowledge of the case was Agropolis from the Ogre Gee, passarel in this case, pokovyrjatsja nose - had stopped the Ogre,collected loot and sapca:), but most of all pleased with the village of Hammer, in there somehow, all farinacci trash bursting with great cynicism, well, essno there with my appearance - so local Steelworkers put all of these invaders smooth stacks, quietude, I smoked on the sidelines. In the end, on the bridge just South of the Wolf clan, where there's a checkpoint post in the quest - a battle was fought for subordina Faring: two cripples poedanie wolves and Ali in the bargain rushed in his last fight, well, then there is a bunch of exp, the next level cap is now Current me Serano in the Faring are not allowed, for 62 in reputation, and there by default, it's 75 and not important in the course, who sits in Faring - Kan-Orc or bezimyanny cormorant from the local underground.
In General, I do not cheat, it just happened to kick the orcs, the people rejoice, and Perage, I hope, will correct this matter in the next patch.

M
Mr. Romero 21.07.20

a few more pictures.
1) inspired - V for Vint (20.11.06 20:22) - the Council in action - the creature climbed up on boxes near a wall and can't reach it neither by magic nor by an arrow. But fortunately, nothing else like being on the bottom no way, therefore, creature health poher well - on the screen the situation to his counter.
PlayGround.ru
2) Natkriveni open chest...
PlayGround.ru
3) while I talked with the thing from the screen (1) someone annoying moaning in my ear. To my horror I could not see around from mates, because they all have perished forever - who could make a voice? Went roving once filled up the last thing. Who is the source of the sound on the screen (3). But it's not a bug - because a miner in a cave - this is normal.
PlayGround.ru

A
ALEK1 21.07.20

Maybe it helps to specifically be released? It's so much more fun to play!:)

K
Kapek OHell 21.07.20

Very picturesque hanging on the torch on the right of the castle gates Adjusters (inside view) Malek in the process of liberation. Aki ork on the stump, the current stretched.
Long tried to get the coward from the cave near ripperbeast to go to Okara. Had to hurt him, to carry it to Okara for him, and some from the rebel, who guards the entrance.
All in litsuhe, so that'll be fun :))

K
Kapek OHell 21.07.20

Incidentally, about the benefits of short in battle. The location to the North of Geldern, 6 Wargs between the search squad of orcs and druids. On the slope above the druids there is a ledge, nearly in the growth of GG. Shoot at anybody Varga, jump on the ledge to get all six though with a cudgel.

M
Mr. Romero 21.07.20

Secret sign was devapala:
PlayGround.ru

J
JONI B. 21.07.20

Bad joke or a secret... In Varant can MAGELKY to UNEARTH. For this you need a shovel to carry and dig in the desert, where the graves are (a cross or a headstone + skeleton). The money was not enough (by comparing with trunk) of about 500 or more gold or expensive charms, jewelry....

A
Anem 21.07.20

Yeah,graves Cox)I suddenly found)
Looks like a skull with bones prekrastnye on a stick,like you not dig))))

M
Mr. Romero 21.07.20

Dogology chernobylets in Sild, who smokes, and eats Caesar shorter.
PlayGround.ru

M
Mr. Romero 21.07.20

--- If you do not have enough arrows and enough free time, you can get a gallop like arrows. Enough to go for example to the temple of Ben Sala and to see skeleton archers. They will provide at any time you with an infinite number of arrows, while of course not hurting you, because you will be like a drunk left-right twitch. In obchem, galau all to get a thousand arrows - not ubyte of skeletons...

K
Kiril420 21.07.20

The mine blithe to Okara ( from the slides need бь1ло о4истить)
there is one nakhodima gray, which is not possible to dig!
Sastres between some bags on the ground.

Sometimes(I have not полу4илось, but the Germans 4асто полу4ает be) of Polson out of that mine creeps in Okara, killing важнь1х people during first visit YY in this settlement.

In need of Faring always the TRUTH сказать1.

millstones водени4ние stones that orcs 4асто UPS gives 5+ strength, unless the strength you have 200(the stone in the internal courtyard Монтерь1) and 250(stone in Faring).. ( the other such stones in Geldern, few in Vengard, one in the Ore пе4ь..