3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20 12:14 am

I'm 25 and I'm a virgin.

Until twenty-three years the girl was not looking, because I thought that nobody likes. Then I found out that everything is already all there. :( Was looking for two years, girl,good,some terrible fat women Yes pussy which scared to push, otherwise will pick up the infection to prostitutes for the reason did not go. Girls do not believe that I'm a virgin.
196 Comments
Sort by:
k
kolbasator 21.07.20

It is curable.

K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20

collector
So here come the trolls go. Pechalka.

R
Rurouni Kenshin 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
If you wait five years, then go into a stage of the magician, and will be able to cast fireball. I'm sure dude - it's worth it.

K

Rurouni Kenshin
The experience is what ?

n
nikita2112 21.07.20

The time has come amazing stories

R
Rurouni Kenshin 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
Experience of what, exactly? ^^

K

Rurouni Kenshin
You let your tankoto not going to include ?

K

nikita2112
What's so surprising ?

R
Rurouni Kenshin 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
You create a theme, to Council to ask, or stories to tell? It was evening, there was nothing to do...Tell me, what do you specifically need a woman? Describe the ideal, so to speak.

K

Whores
In my experience the search a virgin at my age very hard to find. Either it will be a terrible fat which nobody wants, or the average beer pull, but the character will be crappy or very briskly romantic(and you get) around which we dance and who knows what happens and where I even look at a girl I'm afraid.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
Go to a prostitute, there is a very good, beautiful, at 19-20 years. The infection also did not pick up, they are trying to exclude this and are serious about their health. And there after a few times, and systems will begin to disappear

K

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
To me the idea that she took it in her mouth and gave much money already seems to be contagious. And with that, sleep well, what has changed ? The idea that I and someone else in my head does not fit.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
As long as you have these thoughts, you're not change the situation. I gave you excellent advice, and nothing more useful you are on this forum not hear.

K

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Clear

N
NoneOne2010 21.07.20

And you didn't think you were gay?

K

NoneOne2010
Yes, thought. But like does not arise.

b
bazilews 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
Now lonely women fully,as sites for Dating even more,so go for it and you will have good luck.

M
MAKSIMUS22 21.07.20

I'm 37 and a virgin so don't worry

K

bazilews
Well, well, have you seen these women single ? Only the head and not the fact. Dating sites is full of crap, or there sit with crowns or rich looking.

b
bazilews 21.07.20

MAKSIMUS22
The monk or something?