3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20 12:14 am

I'm 25 and I'm a virgin.

Until twenty-three years the girl was not looking, because I thought that nobody likes. Then I found out that everything is already all there. :( Was looking for two years, girl,good,some terrible fat women Yes pussy which scared to push, otherwise will pick up the infection to prostitutes for the reason did not go. Girls do not believe that I'm a virgin.
196 Comments
Sort by:
K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20

MAKSIMUS22
I was thinking somewhere further away. And not somewhere else. 37 I'll go crazy. I'm on the rebound because of this. Got everywhere these couples.

b
bazilews 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
Mistaken in my house so many pretty girls single and divorced,but alas,I'm married and my wife is quite satisfied.

b
bazilews 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
You just want sex or serious relationship?

K

bazilews
Believe they have a cock, especially a beautiful. Either they're unrealistic requests. Yes, I have that like everyone was a long time a lot of sex and then a serious relationship and marriage.

b
bazilews 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
Maybe you have a small penis and because of this, are you compensating for?

K

bazilews
AAA divorced. Why would I wear someone else's ? Yes, and they're all children nafig I need it.

K

bazilews
I around the complex. So do not parsya

b
bazilews 21.07.20

King Bakers VL

K

bazilews
No. I'm not fat. And girls say cute who texted but zero sense from it.

E
Evil Storm 21.07.20

Why did you choose this forum for such stories? there are at least 95% of the same virgin sits

K

Evil Storm
Others do not know.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
basically Yes but there are very good...I'm here for the third time on the site and found rules)))

Z

don't look for fotomodel and just hot home video without requests. laborer...and if you want to poselitsya stupid, then the best option saleswomen in the grocery shops...usually stupid with a bunch of problems and is ready for someone to be hung up)))

t
the endless misanthropy o 21.07.20

No way to live. Buy woman

K

Eugene Astrakhan
Dude I met two such terrible what I saw from dump only out of politeness, turned and left. I have more meetings such terrible I don't want such a psycho efforts had to overcome to go to these meetings I just wanted to know what it do

b
bazilews 21.07.20

King Bakers VL

Z

King Bakers VL
Duc look further...that's life. everything just resistant)))

G
GreatSPB 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
About prostitutes, by the way, good advice. Try it.

I am so so girly kinks tired that for 3 years not Dating anyone. Although the appearance of the girls I have no strict requests, rather the taste, but the character excessive.

Eugene Astrakhan wrote:
everything just resistant)))
or messed up...

K

GreatSPB
I don't want this thing to pick up

H
HAKS 21.07.20

WE CAN SIMPLY ALL NOT GIVE NOT WHO