3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20 12:14 am

I'm 25 and I'm a virgin.

Until twenty-three years the girl was not looking, because I thought that nobody likes. Then I found out that everything is already all there. :( Was looking for two years, girl,good,some terrible fat women Yes pussy which scared to push, otherwise will pick up the infection to prostitutes for the reason did not go. Girls do not believe that I'm a virgin.
196 Comments
Sort by:
K
Korol Pekarey VL 21.07.20

Soomochka
Yes I wrote. Beauties do them snickering as I write a day. I tried to get a page of type the girl I fucking loved what he wrote.

K

A_jak
And what they feel ? I'm trying, I'm tired of masturbating with a maximum which had lasted almost two weeks.

S
Soomochka 21.07.20

A_jak
Do not bring delirium, jerking off all the polls and that's fine. A normal young man need it like the air, otherwise he will go crazy.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

Soomochka
do not drive, this is not a healthy habit. Just did a normal adult man does not have to do this, it is necessary to refrain. Why do you think women don't masturbate. Not all of course, but in osnovnim atogo they don't, Europeans don't look - they already die to the fact they have no morals - where then they are full of homosexuals.

v
var197825 21.07.20

And you nezadumyvalis that you're a little sick , a woman he can't find go to the monastery there is unnecessary to think about them

I
IDarkaxeI 21.07.20

If I go to work - so not a virgin. We have deprived of virginity after the first delay, but after the failure of the monthly plan was a whole Orgy

A
A_jak 21.07.20

var197825
I agree. Given that, in Raschke every man has a 1.5-2 female.That the whole world envies, but this suffers from garbage.
King Bakers VL
Again, if you feel something is wrong with you, run, run straight to a psychologist ( not a psychiatrist) until later, and 35 years will be quite an ass, and will really go to a psychiatrist.

S
Soomochka 21.07.20

A_jak
Diwali special? Mom said? Dad? What causes you to carry this nonsense? Women do not masturbate, because their libido is much lower, it makes them mostly from the actions of men. Very young girls often do this, but not every.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

Soomochka
Apparently it's you special fucking, who are you anyway? nonsense I'm talking about. how do you know that women have less libido, and even he said that not all, rather that not everybody does. why do you think the female gender Matures earlier? or are you the mother whispered something. don't know how to constructively respond, do not say anything then, I'm not talking to you. and last, why do you think the main (not to mention others) religions of the world (and I'm talking about the Abrahamic) condemn Masturbation. don't mess with anyone with a brain. you like you do, nobody's stopping you.

V
Vova126 21.07.20

Girls are too demanding and the brain like fuck, gonna take a stand and begin to swing right. And they masturbate less because it is not so easy to do as men.

c
chlenix 21.07.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer wrote:
To top Tanok have to be in the same society and all. Even money plays a major role. They are in fact rather ordinary even willing to give.
I mean the money not saying. was speaking skills(the same banal ability to communicate and to win,Yes, hundreds of them apart from the typical dough.).
but the skills just give a pass to ....a society where walk the top of the TNI.

A
A_jak 21.07.20

chlenix
well, all right, we need to have pumped the ability Predisposition +10, and another Conviction 15. In short, the language must be suspended.

K

IDarkaxeI
In one place the spit such work. Terpenes or what ?

K

A_jak
Yeah well I look like the girls in Russia more than men. And what's the point if you have a girlfriend means someone has two of them.

H
HandsomeRed 21.07.20

Uh...what? Well, not to poke you dick in the vagina and that because of this? I have a General sensitivity no nerve endings what the crap, in the end, sex no good there, imagine it's a curse.

S
Soomochka 21.07.20

A_jak
Yes nonsense, and you have exactly bombed. Continue to carry it on. Author Troll, by the way.

G
GreatSPB 21.07.20

A_jak
What nonsense you talking about? Read books on sexual psychology, and then speak out on this issue. Funny to read your nonsense.

g
greasy12 21.07.20

I don't understand why NG started this thread?

C
CryteK 21.07.20

greasy12
Yes to srach breed,there are students 90%

A
A_jak 21.07.20

King Bakers VL
Almost no one has 2 girls. Are you crazy, what you need to be to have 2 and even to spend money (as usual) for them )))) You have myself looking for an excuse. he look at ourselves, how many of you arguments are given, and you no wrong, no wrong. Go to courses or something, like any book to read. As they say reinforce the theory and then in practice. And by the way. almost everything passed through it, 99 %. So cheer up, you just dtsat years ahead of everything. Read all what wrote above, and forward - unless of course you're behind this came down.