3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zubr86 21.10.19 10:08 am

The reputation of the game (Alpha Protocol)

People who know how to increase reputation from tovo person in the game, unsubscribe here ,and still climbed .ini files and have not found how to raise turnips who can help grace please .
49 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romero69 21.10.19

Guys,good to argue how the name of this sheep!))

M
Malkolm Hok 21.10.19

Romero69 support!
In General, people, if you do not like, let her brains out at the first opportunity)

By the way, nobody knows where Marburg at the end of the dumps, if process belief? And I looked and looked and never found(

Y
YuAr 21.10.19

And I have, oddly enough, with Leland talking PTS get) I gave him boldness in the answer, and type it likes, and reputation are at 1 rises.

k
k4rt0x4 21.10.19

YuAr
I do too (the trick is to stay impartial and cold-blooded), but after I see his face on the table slammed, he was offended)))

Y
YuAr 21.10.19

insane_tamerlan
XD
Her, I felt sorry for him) Oh, I love it as a companion. Well, to him I joined in..But in the end spared)

k
k4rt0x4 21.10.19

YuAr
well, me and Braiko also liked))
but it was also killed, hurt hard the fight was with him))))

Y
YuAr 21.10.19

insane_tamerlan and don't say) I died eight times.
But then a miracle happened-a bug. When I was running away from it (with knives it was), jumped from the stage. He jumped over me and stood rooted to the spot..Oo
Well, I shot him)))

He told me the way something blond guy from Quest Pistols recalls)

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/0//47/994/47994697_kvesti.JPG

k
k4rt0x4 21.10.19

YuAr
something similar is))
yet to screen with Braiko for comparison, and then I have all in one save game...

Y
YuAr 21.10.19

insane_tamerlan, damn, sorry, I can't in the Internet to find his picture..((

By the way, happy Birthday! =)

d
dybby 21.10.19

Something I do not understand with this reputation!!! when comes a moment how to answer a particular character, there is 2 to 4 slices and vzavisimosti whichever you choose, this will be the answer!!! BUT how do I know that this circle will fulfill!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that thrash!!! not under them or on them from above them, no answers, just circles and all! What is this stupidity???

Y
YuAr 21.10.19

dybby, left - jokes, right, serious answers, top left - aggressive answers.

g
gggg20091 21.10.19

there is all written what you have for bugs such ? O_o o_o OOOO (\__/) E[:]|||||[:]Z
(='.'=)

Y
YuAr 21.10.19

gggg20091
What bugs?

k
k4rt0x4 21.10.19

YuAr
he means that many have no answers.

B
Boo007 21.10.19

dybby
You have turned on forced anti-aliasing. Turn it off.

N
NandI 21.10.19

me and Madison to stir up not working out,like always with her friendliness use and a waste of time,and by the way when warehouse come she asked hurt you as like, no,I want you dotronutsya and you just quit you can not be to make not uyte,and how to make when I rescued Madison from captivity, and she didn't leave

M
Malkolm Hok 21.10.19

xZheka
The pros to Madison give to be pragmatic, sometimes friendly. To be honest, I don't remember that and so the answer should be that it would have to stir. And here she goes, like always. I at least Krajina is not heard that someone managed to make it so that she would not unbolted.

F
FIRING 21.10.19

she either dies , if you save the Museum , or leave , to leave her did not .

N
NandI 21.10.19

all she gave me I first to the warehouse and then drove to the ruins I supposedly fit he's asleep I say, I will not Wake her up,she stood up and grit that she was waiting for me didn't sleep worried and in short manages alamat it

v
vPodRu 21.10.19

And how Madison should talk to turnip rose???
I got to the end of the game with her current +4 where it was((
PS anyone out with all 4 girls to sleep with?(My little Sister can't like...)