3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksBes 21.07.20 12:16 am

What will happen in the next update? (No Man's Sky)

What do you think will be in the next update?
I found only this information type can add buggy.
https://game2day.org/news/19296/v-no-mans-sky-poyavitsya-baggi-i-drugoi-nazemnyi-transport

It is unclear why do we need it, because the ship will fall in love faster, but while other information is not dug. Can anyone have, can someone from developers already split?

I would like the ability to customize the ship. And my usual and cargo. And then buy a new one just because you do not like the current (or to buy is not pleasing because it is bigger and not be able to change it), it is somehow expensive...
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 21.07.20

the information is not present

_
_sem_ 21.07.20

X
Xenomorph_drone 21.07.20

On the ship faster? Ha ha. Where you have so much plutonium? Takeoff accelerator 100% of the take-off takes.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 21.07.20

The spaceship to study the planet a little good, because the constant takeoffs and landings burn more plutonium than it is possible to produce. Although, in General, to explore and there is nothing - except for rare representatives of fauna to chase.

A
AleksBes 21.07.20

Well, at the expense of plutonium, then you do not know. I have them inventory full is clogged, it has nowhere to go. Went five meters - here's a red crystal, I for one landing, usually gaining more than is necessary for complete filling of the scale chassis. So takeoff and landing - no problem.
The only thing that Yes, the scanner on resources (such as zinc, platinum, etc.) on the ship not working. If they do it on the buggy - then still make sense.
But it would be better made to grow them it was possible. And that gave raise to some obscure slobodu! Which is useful only pearls, because they are expensive and they can be welded. If you make a good gelenochka...

In General, I would be for Korabel. Let's reduce the consumption of chassis and it will be better than some stupid buggy.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 21.07.20

AleksBes wrote:
I have them inventory full is clogged, it has nowhere to go
However, the hoarder has its. Yes, and on wheels to drive on the planet is certainly more interesting at least in terms of diversity.

A
AleksBes 21.07.20

Rakszas
Well, we'll see, of course. Although as you from the first career to get going... =))) Physics, again, all things....
Another problem with the buggy can be that each time the need to build, on a new planet. Or he will have to be able teleport to the player, as a merchant ship.
So, I think, of hemorrhoids with it will be more than fun. =)

A
AleksBes 21.07.20

So, change your statement! =)
Yesterday we ran on the planet (the garden city itself, with the jewels in order to raise money) - tired of fucking scary! I think the buggy would really be faster.
So waiting for the update...