3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Provinat 21.07.20 12:23 am

we take the load and immediately the machine is damaged - V. 1.26.1 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All good!
Someone tell me we take the load and immediately the machine is damaged -what any brand of Verve 1.26.1
Have to call on one hundred and repairing. Before such was not.
What could be the error?.Someone tell me.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheRealStalker 21.07.20

Fashion? Been poking around the game files, you rogue? =)))

a
alurb 21.07.20

Provinat
100% mod on some sort of realism,try to disable in turn.And what you do not like ,is quite real,and you got a bucket from under the fence give )))

S
Spartak78 21.07.20

Provinat
Is the game already 1.26.2...maybe that will fix everything?

v
vonxel 21.07.20

Someone tell me Promods on 1.26 is?Or Mapro?

P
Provinat 21.07.20

TheRealStalkerTheRealStalker
honestly I haven't been.And yet, how to fix?

P
Provinat 21.07.20

Aleks6162
updated the profile has not changed -the same crap.
Can create a new profile?

P
Provinat 21.07.20

alurb
can this mod gives a cock ------ improved company trucks mod ver.1,7?
Key features:
- 1200 variants right and left hand drive trucks for orders of agencies;
- Each truck has their own level of technical condition;
- Almost all options chassis, and cabin interiors are now used in trucks companies; Over 90% of the engines are now represented in the game;
- Mercedes Actros `14, Volvo FH16 2009\2012 Iveco Stralis\HiWay are now using the engines from fashion Gearbox/Differential mod from Snoman. All truck companies now use a transaxle Gearbox/Differential from Snoman mod (mod is installed);
Trucks vary on the installed parts: front lower grille, tires, sun visors, front headlight, mirrors, door handles, steps and skirts;
- Nameplates are used based on the configuration of the engine\chassis;
- Reworked the color of the trucks: the trucks used the standard paint and paint and paint schemes are from the vanilla game. Also used coloring of real logistics companies A. K. Worthington, CEVA, Freya, Fiege, Kuehne Nagel, Norbert Detressangle, Panalpina, Schenker, Sovtransavto, Dachser, Emons Group, Logwin Logistics, Fercam, Willi Betz and z;
- 110 new color options for trucks and traffic.
- Some trucks have working lights inside the cabin;
- All the trucks without a built-in GPS can use separate GPS navigators;
- New loading screens;
- Mod is compatible with all maps, mod loads and trailers, the graphics and sound mod, and a mod on physics;
- More realistic economy, complicated gameplay, and slow progress of the player;
On the roads more traffic and it is more aggressive;
- Greatly reduced the glow

a
alurb 21.07.20

Provinat
Yes probably he is ,there are changes in the economy.Try to disable if you do not like ,as for me all right ))