3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek2707 21.10.19 10:10 am

White garden, \"the deserted settlement\". What to do with it? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

White garden, the deserted village, although no settlement there, just some kind of statue. Does anyone know what to do in this place? No monsters neither day nor night there. Write that seems to be the ghouls but I didn't have them.

Spoiler
24 Comments
Sort by:
K
KelevRa6381 21.10.19

Need to kill a pack of ghouls. Then there will come people who will sit in front of the statue and pray. Still there will be a herbalist.

H
HooliganArtym 21.10.19

Ghouls night appear here.Just meditate on this place .

V
Vanek2707 21.10.19

HooliganArtym
Not appear((. Maybe because of that I'm all nests ghouls destroyed in the area.

I
Ioannn 21.10.19

Join the question! The same thing, meditated for three days near the statue - or-HRE-on, no ghoul, no nothing. Che do, help:(?

V
Vanek2707 21.10.19

Ioannn Meditation will not help here. And nothing will help.
Only one solution. To revert back and re-take. Well at least saves a lot, you can experimentally find out which of them will soak ghouls. I have a save game before an audience Amhara approached. Apparently a bug. I had a lot of catching up to do of course, but now the white garden is fully performed.

I
Ioannn 21.10.19

Vanek2707
Clear:(. Thanks for the reply! Replay of course not an option, I went there kind of a lot)).

S
Shadows3D 21.10.19

as a variant to try to upload one of my first saves, and then the last one - a bug was in Skyrim for example, as it resets the quest

I
Ioannn 21.10.19

The fact of the matter is that sopranos such early uzho not:(.

L
Liebsten 21.10.19

Something developed with this bug is not itchy( so Many patches already out and did not fix it. I think to myself whether to re-start now, or have to wait until October and once with the new DLC to take to start again just yet, and a couple of patches thrown.

B
Bruk Shinigami 21.10.19

There the land seems cursed. I was Guli. All the rules. Only now there people are gone and herbalist. If anyone knows how to solve it, please unsubscribe.

g
ganamed 21.10.19

The main thing that there would be 4 ghoul,no less and then bagnesia.

P
Pakonni 21.10.19

The first passage is also not there, but when I started to pass a second time, it was all a pencil

D
David Bulgadaryan 21.10.19

In short it works like this) If you see 3 ghoul kill then meditation) You will not meditate because out of 4 ghoul. Kill him. Come 3 inhabitants to pray to the statue and an herbalist)

B
Besmer 21.10.19

David bulgadaryan, thanks, helped.

N
Nemo Lov 21.10.19

I have worked, thanks)

a
azazello777 21.10.19

And helped me the following: he was in the center (no ghouls, no ) is saved and loaded this save and immediately around Guli 4 PCs.

Z
Zodiac_Gemini 21.10.19

There are two proven solutions,the first:kill 3 ghouls(or as many as there are);to remain close to icon village was not visible on the mini map,reload the game,the last of the Ghul(ghouls) will appear.
Second method:Using the console to spawn a few ghouls,from 1 to 10 by writing in console spawn(ghoul,10)-spawn 10 ghouls.
If I helped,please leave feedback for me :3

D
Dymfuuu 21.10.19

Zodiac_Gemini
Helped)

q
qwertyMARVELDC2099 21.10.19

David Bulgadaryan
Oh, thank you, it worked.

G
GaechkaIgraet 21.10.19

?Watching my stream the Witcher: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDTtBHdxsQ0Kw9zqaVekiXw