3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow_Ghost 21.07.20 12:30 am

Training and setup (Motorsport Manager)

Which option is the mechanic responsible for the setup in the workout, but it can not understand a single rider initial configuration one the other and the other.
4 Comments
Sort by:
z
zlobmax 21.07.20

Written somewhere or talks during training. What would you look once their comments.

z
zlobmax 21.07.20

Shadow_Ghost
Pilots are different each in their own way to see the car set-up. And while setting up the machine on trenerovke I realized how the mechanic ruled out.

A
Arder 21.07.20

zlobmax
the conversations written but it depends on pokazat information exchange pilot I have from the start of the training circle(not exit) it starts to transmit messages in the radio they say they overdid it with the wings or the understeer is terrible.
Shadow_Ghost
if you have the same parts with the same performance settings from one car fit to another is very convenient to have pilots of equal contracts, then statisitically details
And just with the same details finding one of the perfect settings +-1 division is a popular setting from another

S
StrikeX 21.07.20

the first setting pilots, you name it. the second and third for the move , watching the faces and sliders in which direction moved - worse - move back , you can check out to do everything optimally is about 90% . the main thing to watch where worse is better, and to move accordingly