3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 21.07.20 12:33 am

Impressions of the game (Enemy Front)

Who is already playing like it is the same as the sniper???
100 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheVS 21.07.20

The usual mediocre shooter with good graphics, but very formulaic plot.

S
Spartacus1971 21.07.20

The pc is already out,where to download?

T
TheVS 21.07.20

I was mistaken in saying that the game is average, because the new game is utter shit. As with all games from these developers there is one good mission, which confused me, everything else here is very bad. It's not even a bad plot, or something similar, and bad gameplay directly.
For example, the enemies can at wild angles through the walls to get the player in the head, the delivering the most recent just tons battherta; you can kill the sniper that you won't even see, you will be forced to replay the last 10 minutes, and then you again will kill the same sniper. It turns out that the game punishes the player not so much for his mistakes, but because of his bad.
To sell this stool for the price of a normal game it's not even a disrespect to the players, and the stupid divorce and deception.

L
Lexwap2 21.07.20

TheVS
well, Yes, you need realism such as in battle, in cod, there's realism there, through walls, bullets don't fly there from the ground do not bounce the bullets to the head and from the trees. This is the most anticipated shooter this year, and many competent publications gave him the highest rating. Realism and gameplay need to go into the army shoot me with AK. WD has already shown this year the huge promises of yubik, and will also be with batlfront and new battle lapped up with prepaid. This game at his level better than many.

x
xCyberpunKx 21.07.20

Well, in General, and generally you can play, nothing outstanding but not quite trash.

N
Natanil 21.07.20

trash and more trash. unless the picture is nice and the thank you engine.
management - hat
the plot - hat
intelligence of enemies - hat
gameplay - hat
the design of the cards - hat
stealth hat
total: 10 hats out of 10 points
Is that possible just as in the dash for the fan to shoot with beer pulls.
Seriously, why stealth, if because of the misery of the AI enemies don't even move? Here they are in the middle of the field. But if the enemy was lucky to stand outside the shelters, he is lucky and even hide, but the head in a prominent place.
Crept the assumption that AI become the main character, in the sense that the writer brings down the Horde.
Hey you corresondent, Yes you. I have a job for you! barge in one dinesney and slay a company of Nazis
PS Oh, and Yes. Multiplayer never managed to try. When you login to server the game just crash

i
ilovepantera 21.07.20

game slag. on the first mission wouldn't play at all. stupid, stupid, stupid AI NPC's. the slow motion scenes are just blatantly copied from the Code's. but the eternal opening of doors reminds me of the game for captain price (as I like to open doors). Kopipastny boxes and cobwebs, a headquarters in the sewers. Actually, no surprise the game. After another slow scene when I'm in the priest dropped the MAG, and he continued to tell me something, I pressed alt+f4 and done with this game forever. My advice, spend more money on the latest Wolfenstein than this banter shooters.

d
dantevictim 21.07.20

surprisingly, despite the krivost, the stupidity of the plot and so on. - play is interesting... probably affects a small number of games about the world 2W)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 21.07.20

dantevictim
Games abound. Just haven't had a new one.

-
-Alias- 21.07.20

how to have a great desire to lick deeper
To be a Polish developer and make the main character an American
The Swedes with their Wolstanton. Duck there's a polka in all the cracks of the fight and not hide
there is this vyser
And then will squeal - we are a free nation,

B
BioGen 21.07.20

From city interactive just expect uporoli this game but like all of its as many Uwe Boll movies)))

B
Bear Grills 21.07.20

Really high level design. Such a powerful mill and be done for the graphics, hmm... Sounds and animations are wooden. But, God, this artificial intelligence Is something. You can just go and beat butt - stand with a single blow, and to kill with bullets - we need half a clip to release-_- And Yes, enemies out of thin air sometimes appear. Treshak fierce as the sniper last. About the story and terrible voice acting with facial expressions to speak of. And all this after 15 minutes of play. 0 out of 10. It remains to sympathize with the students who bought it.

T
Tokrem 21.07.20

Why in game 2014 to make a map hotkeys?
How they manage to do a few games a year and not go broke, that's who's buying it.

p
pit80 21.07.20

Especially after Wolfie in such uproar. Just HORROR!
They do know that people even the rock will not (a if download, after 1-25 minutes - UNINSTALL) after such masterpieces as COD BT4 WOLF'IR. (What is there to buy).
Well, tried to do something. But we did it.
3+ ))) (and per tile)

J
Jay C 21.07.20

Yes, che you litter, the usual buffoon for a couple of days, nothing to worry about it. I've been wondering how to make the bodies not disappear ? And then just dragged the carcass of the murdered Fritz the corner, as it was immediately there !

e
evedragon 21.07.20

Well, the game's not that horrible,but Yes,in Polish shuterov. Outrageously stupid enemies who shoot at the wall,dull gameplay,dull graphics,play if you do not what it can be,but is it worth it? I'll go through it,do nothing so human here...

I
Ilya Korotkov 21.07.20

Shit game with a big with a capital letter. Not only that, can't ask for better and primechatelno anything in the game no I have to say that I have a PC I'm drawn battle the game and it g... not even started.

I
Ilya Korotkov 21.07.20

in General, if you decide to download it it is better to bring one bag for yourself for livoti is a real Polish vyser
I hope the Witcher will become as well. although what I the Witcher is cool!!!

I
Ilya Korotkov 21.07.20

Denxxx 777
don't even compare the sniper better

C
Cooptww 21.07.20

Great game,I liked it.8\10