3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20 12:35 am

Pirate and license. What to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello.

I used to shaking all in a row (pirate steam games). Now I want to buy the Witcher and some other games. But the fact that all games I buy (because the scrip turns out not small). What to do?

I understand that if I buy the Witcher, but the computer will be hacked Lara Croft (for example), then steam will ban me?

All the money spent on new hardware, this is sure to purchase a license those games are played stupidly not can. Play enjoy (pirates offline) but I really want the online features)

PS the Witcher game)

Thank you for Your attention)
40 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 21.07.20

will crush the Antichrist :D

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

Hacking everything and very quickly. But online such games do not play, but want to)

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

murtela
Dishonored 2 can be. About 2 dogs in doubt, even primal yubisofta yet hacked.

D
Delphis 21.07.20

Protocol10
little candles in the temple CPY seyter and the rest of the hackers put it as buy hacking, so it will be

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

Guys, please tell me there is a difference (except for cost) to buy in the incentive or where either of the sites?

M
Mortaliss 21.07.20

It would be strange if in the application in which you personally can add a third-party game to the library to get banned would be for pirates,you think at least a little

x
xoen 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
You can buy the incentive or GoG (no DRM there at all).
There are games with hard its bound to the store.
The Witcher is available at the sale as a whole with all the additions in the same GoG (it is their office). But it's a personal matter.
Online games - watch what you prefer. Games with good picture - БФ1 fresh. For fans of StarWars is a separate issue.

Hacking of denovo on existing ACC incentive is not affected, if you follow the directions, obviously. And to add to your account the game as it is not necessary. From trims untied a lot of games with this protection. With the Origin, things are more complicated for several reasons.
Games bought at GoG, you can transfer to steam ACC at any time.

Hence, we can conclude - if you pay online then in stores, through which the game didn't break even. Origin as an example. GoG without DRM. Steam - a large library of games bound to steam, well, Rockstar still.

This is not a guide to action in any case. It just seems so to me.

D
Delphis 21.07.20

play the secret world. good luck

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
In ghogha is possible for 1499руб GOTY take.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
Don't take Dead by Daylight, it is better to spend the money on a normal game, not this game.
In principle, the Witcher is worth to take, but then it depends what genres you like. If Rpgshki, the Witcher take it, if the shooter, then it is best to take Titanfall 2, for the cold stuff dull compared to the titans.
And if you're going to take the Witcher, it is better to take it in ghogha, because there are frequent discounts on the game, with large, well and the money goes through an intermediary and directly to the developer[CDPR].

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
even primal yubisofta yet hacked.
And primal is not a priority.

A
Assassins11148 21.07.20

Buy The Witcher. Do developers a pleasure

A
Aleksandr2242 21.07.20

murtela
say the way that these games will be just primal work and just Cowes.

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

Aleksandr2242
Let it be so. It's not my game. And in 2017, especially nothing to wait for. IMHO.

E
Evgeniy Kerasyae 21.07.20

VAC - valve anti cheat , and then pirates ?

D
Daudkadominator 21.07.20

Steam bans for pirates)
But the Witcher I would have bought,as a tribute to the developers. The only game I went 5 times

A
Alex Hawk 21.07.20

Protocol10
And then like You say that pirates = bad) to Buy the game just because it can not play for free? Never in my life. 100 out of 100 cases I would have bought the game without protection, but the quality of which meets the Witcher than buy stuff (for example one of those games that You listed). The protection is not put in a good game, because the developers are confident that the tried and the players will not let them down - buy it.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Alex Hawk
And then like You say that pirates =bad)
I don't say that.
To buy the game just because it can not play for free?
Why not? Goes for example the game mass effect, Andromeda, and all your life you were a fan of the series. So why not buy the game instead of waiting six months hacking?

100 out of 100 cases I would have bought the game without protection, but the quality of which meets the Witcher than buy stuff (for example one of those games that You listed).
The quality of what's appropriate? Take for example Hitman? How is it worse quality than ведьмак3? Plot, scale, graphics maybe, but nothing in terms of a pleasant pastime. Not all games have to be epic fantasy for hundreds of hours on the famous series of books. There is just a good game for a couple of evenings in which to play. But if the player is a fan of the hitmen, not the Witcher, so even more.

By your logic if you compare with the movie, it turns out that you should only go to movies in terms of scale and level as the Lord of the Rings. But if the film is just a well made action movie or Thriller or horror, then he stuff a priori, because to the Lord of the Rings not pull.

The protection is not put in a good game, because the developers are confident that the tried and the players will not let them down - buy it.
In the first Witcher and the second was protection. It's a bad game? Gta 5 is protection this is a bad game ? and so on through the list. Availability of protection does the quality of the game is not connected, it is the policy of the publisher and all.

A
Alex Hawk 21.07.20

Protocol10
Do not confuse defense of the old, which nobody was hoped and the game on the next (and sometimes the day before) day appeared on the torrents. And the current one.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Alex Hawk
Do not confuse defense of the old, which nobody was hoped and the game on the next (and sometimes the day before) day appeared on the torrents. And the current one.

What's the difference? Protection is protection.