3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lelis81 21.07.20 12:36 am

Adding RAM. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys, a question: will adding 4Gb of RAM to reduce lag in this game? At the moment I have 4Gb DDR2 800MGz percent. Intel Core2 Duo overclocked to 3.7 GHz, video GTX 760 2Gb. Defoltnoy on the map is a stable 60FPS (not included verticaly, graphics settings: average - reflecting, weather - ultra, rest on high, anisotropic filtering approximately 80%), at the entrance to the city and in the city begin a drawdown of up to 40 personnel. In principle, the tolerable, the slide show starts when you connect a card Hungary (subsidence down to 20-25 shots), Holland is better, but she's already jaded me to the holes, so less goes a bunch RusMap+ProMods.

Due to the fact that there is no possibility to change the mother, percent and memory, and I think that it is better to do: buy another 4Gb of RAM or purchase a SSD drive? Knowledgeable people, please help to solve the issue.
24 Comments
Sort by:
l
lelis81 21.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
vovangt4
Stopped by today for Ali, is there really enough supply. Another liked the fact that some sellers specify in advance the brand of the chipset (or CPU, I don't really poyal - I have the Intel), so that the choice does not miss. Thanks for the advice, guys! :)

l
lelis81 21.07.20

Serega_SA
The drive in the future I plan to take an SSD under system and games, I think 250Gb is enough, the rest can be on the current HDD to store. Thank you. :)

p
paul-gr 20.01.23

Lelis81 make the
column lower, of course it lags if you play on average on such characteristics, set it and see the fps if everything is the same, buy a processor there at 2GHz and you have 800MHz is not enough, put two sticks of RAM with 4GB of RAM and play and don't forget the hard drive replace it with an ssd it's faster

M
MONKAM 20.01.23

Pavel-gr
Do you think he hasn't changed yet))))))?