3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komandor Beal 22.07.20 02:34 am

Is it worth playing? (Act of Aggression)

Share your impressions of the game, please worth it to play or not.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rustam Holov 22.07.20

But damn sure worth it if only somebody would think of ever crack to do

c
catte 22.07.20

If you want to play a game like generals, but in modern-realistic setting (Most units have real prototypes) that is. Good graphics, lots of different abilities in technology, the ability to use a superweapon to defend against his air defense systems/PRO. Only negative - difficult to understand without knowledge of English or at least its foundations. For me it is 9 out of 10.

M
Mad_cloud 22.07.20

Good game,only without the knowledge of English it is normal not to feel...

-
-scv- 22.07.20

regarding the mechanics, then collect the 3 types of Rees - who have yet to find on the map, build buildings, hire troops to fight.
a choice of 3 sides. most of the troops have improved characteristics. troops: land (infantry, mech.troops), air (planes, helicopters). destructible: all there is on the map.

K
Komandor Beal 22.07.20

Got it, thanks All.

N
Navahoudanosser 22.07.20

Who played, tell me and the prisoners kept in the camp as in Act of War hight treason or just give the money?

c
catte 22.07.20

Navahoudanosser,
We need to build a special building (Prison from Chimeras to study the improvement in the barracks for the cartel and a medical center for the United States). Then they dropped money, and the Chimera and the United States can exchange prisoners for resources

N
Navahoudanosser 22.07.20

catte
Thanks, now I gotta wait Ruzicka and discounts)

M
Misha Mishin 22.07.20

rusike is,they really tyap blooper made
but at least some translation

F
Folaytfenat 22.07.20

I wanted to find the Repack version above 600, but better to wait for the 1.0 release.