3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shakalenok 22.07.20 02:34 am

Fallout 3 Tranquility lane. NEED HELP!!! (Fallout 3)

I had to complete a quest Betty, to arrange a beautiful death
so I just caught up, I just started to beat her and killed, but the job was not done, I wanted to load the save, but saw no need to savestate
Was only after I beat her, then I googled it and caught that it was something with a hob to do, but it is not going to work, because she runs away from me, and when I decided to go with this city and turned the computer on in an abandoned house, I had no choice in the city center near Betty
And I don't know what to do saves need no, from the beginning...
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
aKinave 22.07.20

If the save from the beginning of the quest, it is better to start with him, because you don't so much passed, and it is a maximum of ten minutes.
And in the process of arranging a creative death for Mabel Henderson it can be permanently stuck in the house, running from corner to corner, then standing, staring at the ceiling. This may take a while to get her back on the way home to her waiting traps. Communication with other characters can get it out of this state.

S
Shakalenok 22.07.20

aKinave
Well, thank you)

a
afiges 22.07.20

you can use cheats to complete the quest and get out of there

v
voron83y 07.10.21

Can't enter Trenquility Lane. When I sit in the capsule, I don't throw it to Trenquility Lane, the Persian just sits in the capsule and no actions can be taken