3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Canicula 22.07.20 02:35 am

Inhibits key \"space\" and she (Dead by Daylight)

Keyboard in good condition including key space working, but during the game you have so many times to press it to the character performed the action ( climbed over the barrier, successfully activated the trigger, hid in the closet, kept the tentacle). In the end the key is pressed or not work at all or works very late. So I miss all the triggers when you fix the generator and tack before maniac, I can't easily climb over the obstacle or to create a barrier for the maniac, when he was chasing me and finally can't resist the tentacle (it's killing me, despite the fact that I actively hit the space bar) and at the end become the teams burden. Tried to remap the space on the other key - exactly the same result. In General, guys, hope for your help, I would really appreciate anyone who responds and will give sensible advice.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bobik78 22.07.20

Don't know at all

J
JOKERIVAN 22.07.20

Canicula
Maybe it's not a space, and the game slows down? How many fps you have

C
Canicula 22.07.20

in the range of 30-35, the game does not slow down, because the shift during the run and mouse while you fix the generator, or removal from the hook work fine and no brakes

J
JOKERIVAN 22.07.20

Canicula
Then XS, I have the same fps, the glitches with the spacebar does not, then in something else the problem
Check cache, can game something is wrong
As Varick, maybe with the Internet that type of lag on the server (or the killer lag, as it the server), although you say the generator is repaired normally
In General, the game buggy, I got stuck in textures-present the dirt small stone on my map of the corn field, there is the type slide is such small, so there in short is stuck and probably 15 minutes spent while I'm not the killer found, stupid move could not

C
Canicula 22.07.20

Not in this case. Just yesterday, I was able to temporarily fix this problem by install the program Punto Switcher - a program that automatically changes the keyboard layout. First, put the automatic replacement of the pickup and noticed that when the layout was changed to English. the space worked at the time. But when there is, automatic layout, it is impossible to play because the layout is constantly changing when you press hotkeys. Put only English and voila - the space bar works without problems. But it did not last long (dunno why), after some time, the gap needs more time to work and as much as I tried to change the layout it does not work

J
JOKERIVAN 22.07.20

Canicula
And if you put control panel the English language as the main?

C
Canicula 22.07.20

've tried them all several times, does not work, Ah(

G
Golden Rain 22.07.20

The same problem arose.Though vindos perestanavlivaya